Bar Crimes

• 2 weeks later...

hm.. intresting.

those replays here i understod. (aka in english)

simply have the same tip's we have here in Oslo.

Perhaps pubing rules are almost universial.

other tip we got here.

Dont have ur wallet in ur back pocket.

Dont show all ur cash when u pay for drinks.

Dont act bigshot. (throwing money around playing rich)

Dont leav ur drink when u go to toilet.

Dont drink from a glass ur not sure is urs.

Dont drink ur drink if u havent been keeping a eye on it.

and

No matter how big or how strong u are. u are no match for a gun.

Edited by Tjukken

when getting a drink, i would suggest that you try looking at what they mix in. i know that some people mix in a lower grade of alcohol. you wouldn't want clear plastic vodka mixed in rather than your favorite brand. if you can't, you're safer with a flavored version. oh yeah, and make it clear what brand you want. just don't go saying i want a vodka seven or rum coke. sometimes the price difference is just like Php 50, so burn your stomach and liver on something that's worth it.

When I was in my early 20s, I had this friend who was a bum. Bought beer for the guy. Always paid for him to go to the gimmicks with the dabarkads. Anyway, when he finally landed a job as a waiter in some bar in Pasig, he asked me to go there so he can pay me back some. Ililibre ako to one big night of drinking. Ok naman yung place. Dami kong nainom. I had another friend with me since the waiter friend would be working and couldn't sit with me.

After we've consumed maybe a case of beer and I was already pretty drunk, another customer from another table was complaining about his bill to my waiter friend. It was then that I realized that my waiter friend was doing "magic". Ikina-karga niya yung mga beer namin sa kabilang mesa. Jeeesh. I had money to pay for it all, pero subo na. I had to play along. Manager came out to sort out the problem. Ang problema nung nadayang customer is that he SIGNED all the order bills (without looking at it). So nakatakas ang friend ko.

But my experience, even if I ended up on the long end of the stick this time, opened my eyes to the gimmick of these waiters/esses. Check the order bills you are signing. Baka kina-kargahan na kayo. Usong gimmick yan kapag medyo lasing na kayo at medyo madilim ang lugar.

• 1 month later...

Please allow me to add ....

If you and your friends are on a laughing frenzy... avoid looking at another person/group after a long laugh.....

this may insinuate that you are laughing at him/them and his/their narrow/drunk minds may just be "it"

Some guys have the guts to introduce themselves or get aquainted with Ladies of other men .... they steal a moment while the fellows steps into the toilet ...... but beware, a waiter friend may just be on the look, and when the guy comes back, the waiters whisper to the chick's guy may just be "it"

If you are on "Stolen Time", on "On Parole" or "Wanted by the Law" never get into "it"

Do not trust the waiters when before, during and after bar troubles

avoid prolonged eye contact if you're a guy to anyone you don't know..

never stare too long to a chick especially if she has companion or belonged to a group...

never comment a negative one on someone you never have acquaintance with.. some people might overheard it and might backfire to you..

• 1 month later...

dont ever think you are born lucky and be cautious of girl gangs giving extra ordinary interest to you. they could offer you a big night but instead wake up the next morning in a strange place with a big headache stripped of your money. MO din yun they give you the cutest and youngest of the group to be set up for child abuse to come accross. the worst are those with STD na naghahanap ng kadamay. nothing is free in this world. there could be exceptions... but remember you are NOT one of them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
wag makipag eye contact lalo sa mga babae. baka may syota na politician, matutukan at mabugbog ka pa

if you can't check out the girls, then what's the point in going to a bar. hehe.

wag lang epal sumilip sa kasama ng may kasama and chances ok yun sa ego guy, in my case nasa isip ko sige brad i-memorize mo na kase ako kasama nito mamaya.hehe.

pero kung mukhang insecure at mukhang malaki laki ang kasama ng chick pero di mo pa ren mapigil sumulyap siguraduhin mong nag drills ka ng weak hand firing with your .45 earlier. hehe.

o yung mga mahilig mag embahada.... pag nakita nyo na si borgy sa area nyo .... Sigaw na kayo ng malakas na UWIAN NA!!!!!!! hehehe joke lang po...

Exonerated pa sa kaso pag binugbog ka nya :upside:

avoid prolonged eye contact if you're a guy to anyone you don't know..

never stare too long to a chick especially if she has companion or belonged to a group...

never comment a negative one on someone you never have acquaintance with.. some people might overheard it and might backfire to you..

Maski sa club ganyan ang ginagawa ko hindi lang sa bars

Bar Crime is yung nagwa-123 ka sa inorder mong beer... :lol:

Estafa yan bro, kakahiya na makulong ka for a measly sum at tatawag ka sa bahay n'yo then sasabihin mo "ma, piyansahan mo ako" o kaya "ma, punta ka sa (name of bar)

Please allow me to add ....

If you and your friends are on a laughing frenzy... avoid looking at another person/group after a long laugh.....

this may insinuate that you are laughing at him/them and his/their narrow/drunk minds may just be "it"

Some guys have the guts to introduce themselves or get aquainted with Ladies of other men .... they steal a moment while the fellows steps into the toilet ...... but beware, a waiter friend may just be on the look, and when the guy comes back, the waiters whisper to the chick's guy may just be "it"

If you are on "Stolen Time", on "On Parole" or "Wanted by the Law" never get into "it"

Do not trust the waiters when before, during and after bar troubles

wag makipag eye contact lalo sa mga babae. baka may syota na politician, matutukan at mabugbog ka pa

if you can't check out the girls, then what's the point in going to a bar. hehe.

wag lang epal sumilip sa kasama ng may kasama and chances ok yun sa ego guy, in my case nasa isip ko sige brad i-memorize mo na kase ako kasama nito mamaya.hehe.

pero kung mukhang insecure at mukhang malaki laki ang kasama ng chick pero di mo pa ren mapigil sumulyap siguraduhin mong nag drills ka ng weak hand firing with your .45 earlier. hehe.

'Wag lang masyadong garapal sa pagtingin and dont lear on her para di obvious...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bar safety

I do frequent bars all over the world the last 25 years. I drink A LOT and i womanize even more. Now the last 5 years married i have backed up a lot...not every day as i used to but at least 2-3 times a month.

I had fights, i had dangerous fights, i almost killed and almoste been killed. All over the world.

Here is Philippines and please tell me where i am wrong on the below:

1) You fight verbaly or physically one guy then he goes and returns with 10 more.

2) There are more guns than people in this country, no one is stronger than a bullet.

3) When you shoot then someone gets the bullet if it is you or the other you f#&ked up your life pretty good anyway.

4) So what if you place your pride down and leave nice safe and sound? There is another bar a few corners away and a few million other girls to play with!!!

5) The best winner on a fight is the one who runs faster. Nothing can replace your life or a scar in your face...

6) Fighting the people who work at the bar...unless you have a small army outside do not even think about it.

7) If someone who is drunk is bothering you, inform the bar people, usually they serve him a drink and turn his attention to other places or they kick him out...depends...

8) if you are drunk just admit it appologise and LEAVE!!!!!

10) The drinks can be safe can be dangerous, if you feel strange just leave. How can you always guard your drink? Are you going to take it with you in the toilet?

11) Ordering any drink with a mixer is a mistake. Even the most experienced drunk cannot tell the difference in between Toska with orange or Absolut with orange, so do not start with the bar people this stupid argument, you declare your ignorance. i always drink vodka coke and when they ask me what kind of vodka i just smile and reply the cheap one!!!! They usually show me the bottle or just serve me a finlandia or stoli or similar just an ok one.

12) When you get pushed by other in a very busy bar, don't push back, change place.

13) Here comes now the good one, you gf is very annoyed from someone and she epxects you to do something about it, ask her to place her back to him and then he comes over on the other side again. Why you think he did? Because she provoked him to, jut ignore the entire thing and tell her lets better go or inform the managment. Do not try to be the hero, you're not!!!!

14) you have an argument as to what you consumed, if you can prove it go with it but how can you prove that you had 15 or 18 drinks...So the best is pay as you get served so no wonders.

15) If your character is a boiling one, have the self control to leave when you start feeling as such. I almost killed someone at Vitoria in Brazil just because he told me that my friend is puking in the toilet and i should take care of him instead of drinking...i have regreted that many times.

16) Go out with friends who know how you are and how you react when you are shitfaced, they can save you from going in to a bad situation. they do with me!!!!

17) DO NOT take your gun with you or in your car, if you are so much affraid about your safety well...take a body guard or a driver with a gun, not yours!!!

18) Don't drink and drive in this jungle of driving is very easy when having a few drinks to get in to a fight on the street. i usually have a driver or take a taxi or trike when going out drinking.

19) What the heck, just drink enjoy do not disturb and if you are disturb turn somewhere else.

• Downvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

kami mismo ng friend ko naka witness kung paano kinuha nung guy na me kasamang guy din sa kabilang table yung celfone nung 2 guys sa katabi nilang table,pag bayad nung isang guy lumabas na ito and sumakay na sa motorcycle,then nalingat yung 2 guys tayo bigla yung guy sa kabilang table sabay kuha sa cel then angkas kaagad sa waiting na kasama nya na naka motorcycle sabay harurot

• 4 weeks later...

hmmm

one thing i know is for sure

in strip joints be always aware that when a lady was taken to seat with a guest

she belongs to him

and even if you like her, theres nothing you can do anymore but go back and make sure you get her first before anyone else next time

kse most of the time dun ngsisimula ang away

but FYI pra sa mga guest na may ka table, wag ka mainggit kung ang ka table mo eh palakpakan for her beautiful number or if she was given a tip dhil doon cla kumikita eh, sa tip,.... not unless you gave her big demand,.....

kaya ka nga pumunta dun eh, pra bigyan cla ng kita,....

and advice for those guest

kung kyo eh mg bar or club na bigatin, be aware that there are ladies drink that doesn't actually have alcohol,....

you control your chicks ladies drink dhil bankarote ka in the end kung sya lagi ang mg decide kung iinom pa sya

maximize the time you spend in the bar as you maximize your enjoyment

take it easy, drink good and feel good, enjoy the company of having those bar girls sitting beside you

at wag nyo maxiado harrasin ung mga ka table nyo,....

dhil kung yun tlga gs2 nyo eh mg VIP na kyo,.....

and look at your tabled ladies as human not as a toy,.....

tandaan nyo, most of them are doing that kind of job not because they like it or want it but they have to for they're family

and if you really want to help them, instead of letting them drink that much, why don't you just let them drink until they reach the quota and then just give them money, yumayaman ung bar nde ung chick, kse kahati nila ung bar, but still, it all depends on how you bring it,.....

and take note,.....

theres nothing like a gentle man when it comes to woman,..... whether she came from the church or she came from a bar,...

just remember,.....

you get in a bar in one piece,..... do everything you can to get out of the bar in one piece aswell,.......

• 1 month later...

share ko lang story ko...

one time nasa baguio kami ng barkada ko... we had a couple of drinks na when we to nevada to meet the cousin of my friend, tapos pag dating doon inom pa... eh medyo bitin ako so I ordered something harder so after ng session na yun around 3am naisipan namin washing na so lipat kami ng bar then order ulit 2 bucket... 5 lang kami that time 3 kaming barkada ko tapos yung cousin and friend niya... pag dating namin sa bar na yun may Frat party ata kasi merong mahabang mesa tapos mga 20-30 sila... eh medyo maingay cause they were shouting something every time mag cheers sila...

sabi ba naman nung cousin ng friend ko... "pare ang ingay nila" sabi ko naman "oo nga eh" sabi ba naman nung kasama nung cousin... "sorry pare kulang pa yung bala sa kotse ko para tumahimik lahat eh"... putik nawala amats ko eh natakot ako bigla... buti na lang walang nangyari

Had this very priceless & memorable experience before in one of the bar/club in Timog near Xymaca. I was with some MTC friends, bale 3 kami na magkakaofficemate who went there to enjoy the show and have a good time since it was my birthday.

Then while enjoying our moments with our ka-tables, a group of rowdy guys sitting in the adjacent table said loudly "Wala yan, mamaya lang pagpapawisan na yan dahil di alam saan kukuha ng pambayad" Then my mtc friend na pamangkin ni Avelino Razon & a Demolai/y member was about to stand up & confront them but his katable held on to him & I told him "Pre relaks, ako muna..." Then I signalled to the waiter to come over & whispered something. 3 FM's sensing tension came over to the rowdy group & asked them if "MY" group was bothering them.

My friend was really furious by this time as medyo nagkakacommotion na. Then the FM's asked us if it's ok for us to transfer seat to avoid untoward incident. Of course di kami pumayag... Tamang tama yung pagbalik ng waiter with the OIC & GM and was heading to our direction. My 2 friends said "potah pre, regular guest ata dito mga tadong yan" I calmly said relax ka lang, by this time yung mga ibang guest nakatingin na sa amin as we were seated near the stage. Then eksaktong pag lapit ng oic, waiter, gm, sabi ko na lang bigla sa oic, "NINONG, yang mga t@ngin@ng kupal na yan kinukursunada kami!" potah wala daw kami pambayad sa mga inorder namin.

And then pinarinig ko sa mga t@r@nt@dong guest "ninong kaibigan ko pala si m*******, Siya yung pamangkin ni Gen Avelino Razon. Siya yung nagtuturo sa akin paano pumutok at siya yung may collection ng baril.

After a few minutes they're group stood up & was about to leave, pinahabulan pa ng katropa ko "Ingat kayo ha, mamaya asa Xaymaca kami kaya kung pwede lang sa iba niyo na dalhin kayabangan niyo!"

I believe some of the mtc's infamous group, the Howlers we're there to witness the incident.

It was truely priceless! Pakiramdam namin nun hari kami. he he! And my 2 MTC friends didnt knew na Ninong ko un OIC dun... ha ha!

And while we stayed and enjoyed the rest of the evening, yung 3 kabadong kupal na FM's lapit ng lapit & hingi ng hingi ng sorry. Even gave us complimentary use of the VIP! ha ha

Edited by kleptome
  • 4 months later...