#3181 Schindler

Schindler
  • (05) Regular
  • 672 posts
  • Interests:Movies
    Bowling
    Billiards

Posted 26 December 2020 - 08:04 PM

Share ko lang.. overpriced standard service of some theras in the espa industry is pushing GMs to the MP..

Edited by Schindler, 26 December 2020 - 08:04 PM.

#3182 dodo

dodo
  • (05) Regular
  • 883 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Golf, Fast Cars, Sex, Food Trips

Posted 27 January 2021 - 09:48 AM

Share ko lang....sa daming malilibog sa Pilipinas, bakat kaya walang tunay the sex club.  Yung kagaya ng Green Door sa Las Vegas.  You pay for your entrance fee or membership but sex is free with consenting adukts who visit the place.

http://www.greendoorlv.com/

Edited by dodo, 27 January 2021 - 10:05 AM.

#3183 mjfxdls

mjfxdls
  • (04) Casual
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 07:23 AM

Share ko lang....sa daming malilibog sa Pilipinas, bakat kaya walang tunay the sex club.  Yung kagaya ng Green Door sa Las Vegas.  You pay for your entrance fee or membership but sex is free with consenting adukts who visit the place.

http://www.greendoorlv.com/

Hindi maganda dyan. Been there back in the day. Lots of middle aged overweight people lol. I left quick

#3184 jakewise

jakewise
  • (13) Giga Poster
  • 11,781 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 11:06 AM

gutom na ako, hindi rin nakapag breakfast

#3185 dodo

dodo
  • (05) Regular
  • 883 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Golf, Fast Cars, Sex, Food Trips

Posted 05 February 2021 - 01:01 PM

Hindi maganda dyan. Been there back in the day. Lots of middle aged overweight people lol. I left quick

It depends on the day and what time you go.  I’ve seen lookers at these places.  From my experience, it’s best to go after midnight on weekends.  I’ve personally had a good time with nice looking women at these places.  There are several places in Las Vegas that I go to.  Where else can you get a glory hole and gangbang experience for free.  You are not forced to have sex with anyone you don’t like.  You’d be surprised how many guys bring their nice looking wives to get f#&ked by someone else. I’ve seen a group of girls come in and give guys free blow jobs.  My point is why isn’t there one like this in Manila.  It seems to me that this is fully legal since there is no selling of sex.  As far as I know, none of the places have ever been raided simply because sex is consensual.  We need a true sex club in Manila.