• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Banks can offer high interest in deposits becuase the borrowers are also charged a higher interest

it is a risk vs return trade off

you go for a bigger bank, a more stable bank, less riskier bank....and you get a lower deposit rate

you go for a smaller bank, a less stable bank, a more risker bank...and they will give you a higher rate on your deposit

at the end of the day, how risk averse are you?

My company offers financing to companies with a proven track record of profitability, with years of extensive experience in the leasing and financing, we can provide your company with tailor fit financing to maximize resources

Why do all banks it seems have the same service format, 3 to 4 tellers and a long line. I bank with BPI and there's always a long line, but I also go to Metrobank and its the same. I mean when you look at income reports at the end of the year, banks are like the second top earners. Its even worse at UCPB, went there and spent 45 minutes in line. They had like two tellers alternating waiting on the people in line. Even in BPI with my privilege card, it takes a while to get served but the regular cue is unbelievable in my branch.

Almost all banks are offering 5-yr TDs. Interest rates are higher plus the biggest catch is its TAX-FREE (that's 20% of the interest earned). If you really need it in an emergency, you can withdraw anytime but you loose the interest, suggest you keep your accounts at the 250K max level (PDIC insured) each.... its a safe investment

Why do all banks it seems have the same service format, 3 to 4 tellers and a long line. I bank with BPI and there's always a long line, but I also go to Metrobank and its the same. I mean when you look at income reports at the end of the year, banks are like the second top earners. Its even worse at UCPB, went there and spent 45 minutes in line. They had like two tellers alternating waiting on the people in line. Even in BPI with my privilege card, it takes a while to get served but the regular cue is unbelievable in my branch.

EVERSINCE KASI NA MOST OF THE SAID BANKS IMPLEMENTED TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS LIKE MERALCO/CABLE/CC PAYMENTS ETC THAT THE LONG LINES EXISTING RIGHT NOW.THEY MUST HAVE ONE COUNTER W/C ONLY CATERS TO DEPOSITORS OF THE PARTICULAR BANK.LAKI KASI NG KINIKITA NG MGA BANGKO NA ITO SA MGA PAYMENTS.DI NAMAN DINADAGDAGAN ANG SUWELDO NG MGA TELLERS.DAGDAG TRABAHO PA.

try nyo chinabank, mabilis mag bank dun.

tsaka if ever piliin nyo yung mga branches na malayo sa mga residential areas, madami lagi dyan nagbabayad ng bills.

mas ok din kung madaming banks na katabi para hindi lahat nagpupunta sa isang bank para lang mag bayad ng bills

well depende rin saan ka nag ba bank.. like i am also a BPI depositor, meron sila category doon na Preffered client, so once you are designated that, you dont have to fall in line, just go one of the counter na nakalagay preffered client... they would or should immediately assist you

You do fall in line if you're not the only gold card holder at the bank at that time. Their requirement for being a preferred client is not really that arduous. Their requirement when they gave me mine is to maintain a P100,000 average daily balance.

try nyo chinabank, mabilis mag bank dun.

tsaka if ever piliin nyo yung mga branches na malayo sa mga residential areas, madami lagi dyan nagbabayad ng bills.

mas ok din kung madaming banks na katabi para hindi lahat nagpupunta sa isang bank para lang mag bayad ng bills

i used to work for this bank ok din dyan

• 2 weeks later...

Ang citibank ba nag outsource na lang ng credit and collections dept nila? If thats the case eto lang masasabi ko there credit and collections dept. stink. Para kang nakikipagusap sa robot. Paulit ulit parang sirang plaka. Hindi ata nagamit ng computer etong mga ito.

• 2 weeks later...
You do fall in line if you're not the only gold card holder at the bank at that time. Their requirement for being a preferred client is not really that arduous. Their requirement when they gave me mine is to maintain a P100,000 average daily balance.

well thats also true.... pero at least that would be seldom kasi kakaunti lang meron gold /preferred card sa branch na pinupuntahan ko... kala no lines for me