Golden State Warriors

I see it this way, Klay and Steph not even having great games as of yet. Can say the same for Chris and James. KD being the offense that he is and Draymond being the catalyst he is makes up for the many ups and downs the Dubs get themselves into throughout the 48 minute game. As long as the small role players, Livingston, McKinnie, Jerebko, and Bogut etc, keep it close when they play I like my chances in game 3, the line for game 2 was Dubs -5, they covered that.

2-2 now. The rockets has the momentum going into game 5. Klay is needed now as durant and sometimes steph curry cant carry the team.

klay is the missing piece. he's been shooting blanks while the rockets' shooters (harden, gordon, tucker) have been on target. we'll see in game 5 if mr. thompson will break out of his shooting slump. it's now a best of 3 series.

tough grind out win by the dubs. magandang series ito. i believe this will go to a deciding do-or-die game 7. rockets "may" have the advantage with kd's calf injury but dubs will have homecourt in case the series reaches a game 7.

and cousins...2 less all stars. the heart of a champion.

Curry had to play like an MVP in this game and he did exactly that. Klay also did his part. The Splash Brothers played like it was 2015 all over again. The stakes were high in this game. If the Ws lost this, I don't see how they can win a Game 7 even if it's in the Oracle.

Curry had to play like an MVP in this game and he did exactly that. Klay also did his part. The Splash Brothers played like it was 2015 all over again. The stakes were high in this game. If the Ws lost this, I don't see how they can win a Game 7 even if it's in the Oracle.

well they had to step-up my friend...otherwise they'll surely be in the deep blue sea going fishing after game 7. medyo delikado sila sa nuggets kung di makakalaro si kd (if ever nuggets ang makalaban nila). will kd be able to play if ever Ws enter the nba finals? kd vs. giannis will be a great matchup.

well they had to step-up my friend...otherwise they'll surely be in the deep blue sea going fishing after game 7. medyo delikado sila sa nuggets kung di makakalaro si kd (if ever nuggets ang makalaban nila). will kd be able to play if ever Ws enter the nba finals? kd vs. giannis will be a great matchup.

KD will be evaluated after a week so it's not yet sure if KD can really play in the WCF but if KD can't, the Splash Brothers will have to play like they did in pre-KD 2015 and 2016. KD vs. Ante will be an intriguing match up but I give the advantage to KD due to his outside shooting, chief. I think GSW is still favored if ever they go against the Bucks in the Finals.