• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

good day to everyone!

question lang po.

would there be a difference if you invest on two banks rather investing in one. for example i have a capital of 50K.. what would be an advantage to me, would it be investing it all in one time deposit account or divide it in two 25K each in seperate time deposit account, different banks ofcourse...

maraming salamat po!

:mtc:

@ Dr Pepper

ill try that GE Moneybank, bago nga iyan thanks!

ask ko lang po. anung bangko maganda mag time deposit. 10k po ang principal. maraming salamat po.

Try savings or thrift banks, they tend to have higher time deposit rates than universal or commercial banks.

good day to everyone!

question lang po.

would there be a difference if you invest on two banks rather investing in one. for example i have a capital of 50K.. what would be an advantage to me, would it be investing it all in one time deposit account or divide it in two 25K each in seperate time deposit account, different banks ofcourse...

maraming salamat po!

:mtc:

@ Dr Pepper

ill try that GE Moneybank, bago nga iyan thanks!

You can usually get higher rates for larger amounts. So if you split up your funds, you may not get the better rate.

thanks Doc!

your right larger amount means larger interest...this GE bank looks new,never heard of this Sterling bank and Asia United bank.

a little off topic here...as i recall i read from a topic about Govt Bills having bigger interest compare timedeposit accounts...do you have an idea of how much would be the minimum deposits for this i mean how much ? really i dont have any idea, newbie here... many thanks!

thanks Doc!

your right larger amount means larger interest...this GE bank looks new,never heard of this Sterling bank and Asia United bank.

a little off topic here...as i recall i read from a topic about Govt Bills having bigger interest compare timedeposit accounts...do you have an idea of how much would be the minimum deposits for this i mean how much ? really i dont have any idea, newbie here... many thanks!

Go to your bank and ask about Retail Treasury Bonds (RTB), they will be issued sometime middle of September and will be in tenors of 3, 5 and 7 years. Minimum investment is P5,000.00. Hurry, they will be snapped up in no time, especially the 3 and 5 years.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...