One of the safest and surest forms of all investments worldwide is real estate -- and this is the forum to discuss it.

We are now experiencing a boom in real estate here on a very positive scale that was last seen before the 1997 Asian financial crisis and will continue at least until the next elections..property values in and around the major cities have been appreciating at 10% to 15% per annum, also depending on some important factors.

Please post your queries, inputs and feedback on how to make money NOW from real estate or property sales, rentals and joint-ventures of Philippine condos, houses, lots, offices, golf, beach properties, etc. here.

i tried to open a thread like this before but asked to mods to cancel it out because there is a similar thread here about real estate on the buy and sell forum..at any rate,it's good to know that somebody still has an interest on this..ok,so let's make this the thread that will be all about real estate then!..btw,,have you heard of larry gamboa?the guy who propagates investing on real estate through bank foreclosed properties?..i'd like to touch base with the group but no luck(i only got a confirmation of my email and a link to their site--which doesn't show much also) so far..also missed their previous seminar last may 19!damn!...really,the time is now!!..hope to hear from you again,buddy..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tagaytay is good because it will always be a prime leisure destination..just pick properties with good views or if no views then with good development, amenities and maintenance

tax declarations are no good since you do not really own the property and you cannot pass it on to your heirs..a transfer certificate of title or condo cert of title with a valid deed of sale is still the best

tagaytay is good because it will always be a prime leisure destination..just pick properties with good views or if no views then with good development, amenities and maintenance

tax declarations are no good since you do not really own the property and you cannot pass it on to your heirs..a transfer certificate of title or condo cert of title with a valid deed of sale is still the best

Thanks. But I was told that you can actually have the TCT under your name, although it will take time.

Lately, there seems to be a lot of activities in real estate. What sort of yields can be realized on investing for a 5 year period?

• 1 month later...

hi.

i have invested in a condo unit and i have already paid 50% of the 20% no interest 1-year payable downpayment.

i changed my mind and want to back out.

please advise how much charges should i be expecting to pay.

thanks!

If you need some real estate advice just send me a pm. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker!

I find it not practical to invest in Tagaytay specially the soaring prices of tagaytay ...

IMHO, once you invest you need to think that you'll gain once you buy cheaper and sell it more that what you've bought ...

because of that ... tagaytay is not a good place to start and invest ...

getting back to the topic ... mayron akong investment sa manila and province that are both generating income ... my next project is to buy again a piece of land in manila again that will generate income...

Will investing in Tagaytay(or surrounding area) lots at today's prices still make money? What risks are there if there is no title but only a tax declaration?

I find it not practical to invest in Tagaytay specially the soaring prices of tagaytay ...

IMHO, once you invest you need to think that you'll gain once you buy cheaper and sell it more that what you've bought ...

because of that ... tagaytay is not a good place to start and invest ...

getting back to the topic ... mayron akong investment sa manila and province that are both generating income ... my next project is to buy again a piece of land in manila that will generate income...

Will investing in Tagaytay(or surrounding area) lots at today's prices still make money? What risks are there if there is no title but only a tax declaration?

misterbig7... do you have any links or ebooks on how to go int the real estate business? or any one here at this thread that can contribute.... alot of people are making big bucks on just having real estate broker as a part time job.. minsan.. you just have a one major deal a year.. sometimes it is more than what you earn for a year while working on an 8 hr job...

thanks in advance.

Hi! im new at this thread. I am also thinking about investing in real estate but I don't have enough yet.

For those who are looking where to invest, why not try buying pieces of lands in villages such as those in Bacoor Cavite, Laguna, and other nearby provinces.

Thay are cheaper BUT they also appreciate a lot since the need for land will always be there and people look at this places because they are near the cities but are not that polluted.

I plan to buy one lot here in our village when i have enough already :)

Condominiums are really tempting but i feel that land is more valuable.