Woooohoooo. Thank you stock market!! Thank you for giving a pauper like me Php1,500,000+ in 6 months. Para na rin akong company executive sa Pinas earning Php250K a month. Except here, wala akong tinatrabaho. LOL. No meetings, no presentation preparations, etc.. Just sit back and relax.

Cheers for the next 6 months of the year!

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200702:

SPY -2%

MRS +20%

MRS ahead by 2 percentage points, for a Year-to-Date gain of $30.4K or Php1.52M. :wub:

• Like (+1) 1

Grabe.. ayos mga inputs mo sir. Parang naeenganyo na akong mag invest sa stocks. Sana magkaruon ako ng time na pag aralan to at matutunan ko din kung paano.

Oo pre pero now is really a great time sa Pinas to start. About 17% discount ang PSEI this year. That's a lot of potential earnings pagbawi!

Happy investing to all!

just curious are you guys trading here po ba sa philippines? i mean philippine stocks?

Ako hindi. I used to but i sold them all off. But that's just because i live in Australia and potentially going to retire here as well.

I do have International ETF and within that basket are some of those big Philippine companies e.g. Ayala, Jollibee, etc though small in proportion when compared to companies domiciled in other countries e.g. Nestle etc