• 2 months later...
I got a chance to attend a "business opportunity" seminar last week. I must say that I almost got convinced to join. ut reason prevailed kasi winarningan ako ng kasamahan ko who joined FQ. MLM is not for everyone. Ang mga nauna lang ang yumayaman dyan.

Swerte mo kapag napunta ka sa MLM na maganda ang marketing plan.

Hi guys... I'm currently involved with a new MLM... Products are vacation plan "time-shares"... and what's good is that you can own a time share of your choice without having to pay for it... we're presently building up the group and this is relatively new... check it out

http://www.lifestyleandleisureinternational.com/

Let me know if the concept interests you; I'll gladly explain the marketing plan in detail... Peace!

This is interesting, pipol.  A lot of people are posting and selling, pero as i read in the article of

the DSAP president, the bottom line seems to be that binary plans are not illegal per se, but

when the abuse of the design results in an emhasis on recruitment rather than product movement.

There are quite a number of DSAP member companies that are using the binary system, like FQ.

Perhaps we can get some feedback on this thread where we see how the binary system is being

used correctly, as per DSAP definition.

Oh, btw, to all IGEN peeps out there, take advantage of the clearance sale happening now till the

weekend.  Nkabili na ako ng power rangers para sa anak ko at 70% off, pero ubos na ata stock e.

laki ng bawas off of the SRP and even discounted prices.  buti lng d pa ako bumibili ng maong, tignan

ko muna yung sale.

CL:  see you later at the igen ofc, bka maka score ka ng polo na sinabi mo dun sa PM.

GT babywaby:  kita kits, miss din kta :-)

you seem to be in the know-how of the mlm business, are u currently with igen? what can u say about LLI? it uses enhanced binary system, looks good actually.

INCREASE YOUR IMMUNITY!!!!

WITH A BREAKTHROUGH IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES.....HEPATITIS...CANCER...LUNG PROBLEMS CAUSED BY SMOKING AND POLLUTANTS...ASTHMA...EMPHYSEMA....STOP SMOKING..AND DRINKING PROBLEMS TOO....DIABETES...HIGH BLOOD....HIGH CHOLESTEROL...SKIN PROBLEMS....PSORIASIS...ECZEMA....ACNE...ETC.

wonderful and miraculous healing product....readily available...to everyone......TRY NOW!!!!!!!IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE OR A LOVE ONE!!!!

GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!

AND CHEAP ALSO!!!!!! AND YOU CAN EARN AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!

EARN P5,000-P30,000/mo. OR MORE./Peso or

Dollar or Rial....depending on the currency in the

country where you reside or work....

A Company with 300 branches nationwide and in

57 countries worldwide. One of the top 1000

corporations in the Philippines. With a Multi-

BILLION

DOLLAR INCOME AROUND THE WORLD.

STABLE and CREDIBLE................

INVITES YOU TO BE A BUSINESS

PARTNER AND HEALER!!!!!!AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!

WE OFFER :

1. A Business with LOW CAPITAL....LOW

RISK......HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL....

2.TRAVEL INCENTIVES(70T) PLUS HOUSE &

LOT $ CAR INCENTIVES (28T-50T/MO.) PLUS

FREE CELLPHONE.

3. SALEABLE PRODUCTS WITH HIGH REBATES.

4. INTERNATIONAL SPONSORSHIPS.

5. INTERNATIONAL PROFIT SHARING FROM

COMPANY INCOME.

6. BUSINESS CAN BE INHERITED BY YOUR

SPOUSE OR CHILDREN OR WHOSOEVER YOU

CHOOSE AS YOUR HEIR

7. MADALI LANG DITO....PROMISE!!!!!!!

REQUIREMENTS:

- AT LEAST 18 YRS OLD (FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO EARN AN EXTRA INCOME)

- A SMILE!!!!!!!

DXN ba to parekoy? :goatee:

WITH A BREAKTHROUGH IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES.....HEPATITIS...CANCER...LUNG PROBLEMS CAUSED BY SMOKING AND POLLUTANTS...ASTHMA...EMPHYSEMA....STOP SMOKING..AND DRINKING PROBLEMS TOO....DIABETES...HIGH BLOOD....HIGH CHOLESTEROL...SKIN PROBLEMS....PSORIASIS...ECZEMA....ACNE...ETC.

wonderful and miraculous healing product....readily available...to everyone......TRY NOW!!!!!!!IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE OR A LOVE ONE!!!!

BILLION

WE OFFER :

FREE CELLPHONE.

COMPANY INCOME.

CHOOSE AS YOUR HEIR

REQUIREMENTS:

- A SMILE!!!!!!!

if you where given the time and money...are you gonna grab a chance on business....

"the gretest enemy of havin a great lif is havin a good life"

im in the business of alternative distribution...focuses on leadership search and business development.

we are PREQUALIFYING people for EXPANSION in different location.... we are LOOKING for business PARTNER not investor.

pm me for more info

Since you guys are looking and inquiring for a good business opportunity why not see AMWAY Phil.

It is a multibillion dollar company that started wayback at 1959. It is operating worldwide in 92 countries. Amway owns Orlando Magic and one of their product is the official vitamins of NBA and Olympics 2008.

If you're a big fan of Robert T. Kiyosaki then you must have heard him recommending this company in one of his lectures/seminars.

:goatee:

Since you guys are looking and inquiring for a good business opportunity why not see AMWAY Phil.

It is a multibillion dollar company that started wayback at 1959. It is operating worldwide in 92 countries. Amway owns Orlando Magic and one of their product is the official vitamins of NBA and Olympics 2008.

If you're a big fan of Robert T. Kiyosaki then you must have heard him recommending this company in one of his lectures/seminars. 

:goatee:

Amway is good, but it never really took off big here in the phils, actually all legit MLM business are ok, the only problem with amway and forever living and with other foreign based mlm companies is the price of the product because of the high forex, peso to dollar exchange, thts why the prices of the products are so stiff, close to impractical actually, I'm doing LLi right now, looks ok so far

Amway is good, but it never really took off big here in the phils, actually all legit MLM business are ok, the only problem with amway and forever living and with other foreign based mlm companies is the price of the product because of the high forex, peso to dollar exchange, thts why the prices of the products are so stiff, close to impractical actually, I'm doing LLi right now, looks ok so far

thats your opinion bro and i respect that, critics are more welcome. i think this thread serve its real purpose, one way or another it will help us to decide on what MLM company to choose. Networking is really good. and it helps.

ano ba bagong MLM ngaun?

yung affordable yung joining fee?  :rolleyes:

Hi there, we are currently involved with LLII (http://www.lifestyleandleisureinternational.com/). This is a relatively new MLM company and we're presently building the group. This is a totally new concept in MLM since our products are time shares (vacation packages) and properties.

If you can own a time share (good for 20yrs) or a piece of property with your "joining fee", now that's affordable isn't it? Check out our website bro. Thanks! :cool:

I got a chance to attend a "business opportunity" seminar last week. I must say that I almost got convinced to join. ut reason prevailed kasi winarningan ako ng kasamahan ko who joined FQ. MLM is not for everyone. Ang mga nauna lang ang yumayaman dyan.

its not true.mlm is legal,but you need to consider marketing plan, BINARY IS ILLEGAL, believe me. if yo want proof. PM me

its not true.mlm is legal,but you need to consider marketing plan, BINARY IS ILLEGAL, believe me. if yo want proof. PM me

one more thing. Matakot kayo sa nag aalok na kesyo kayo mauuna, little that this people do not know is that, if the company is not stable, you will loose all your group, thus wala ka na din credibility. dami nag "networking" kasi gusto easy money, PEOPLE ITS NOT HOW YOU DO NETWORK MARKETING PROFESSIONALY. I CAN DEBATE THIS ISSUE DUN SA LAHAT NA NAG CLAIM NA THEIR COMPANY,PRODUCTS AND COMPENSATION PLAN IS BETTER. I CAN TEACH AND SHOW YOU WHAT IS A LEGITIMATE NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY IS. AND ONE MORE THING, DONT MISTAKEN NETWORKING TO NETWORK MARKETING. NETWORKING IS RECRUITING, NETWORK MARKETING IS THE INDUSTRY, ITS ALL ABOUT PRODUCT MOVEMENT, CONSUMABLE AND UNIQUE PRODUCTS,YOUR PRODUCTS CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN YOUR COMPANY, IF ITS AVAILABLE SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOUR JUST A COMMODITY, WHY WILL BUY SHOES OR APPAREL FROM YOU IF SM OFFERS SALES EVERY 15 DAYS, THINK ABOUT THAT, NEEDS VS WANTS.

BILLION

WE OFFER :

FREE CELLPHONE.

COMPANY INCOME.

CHOOSE AS YOUR HEIR

REQUIREMENTS:

- A SMILE!!!!!!!

just a quick question, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PRODUCT IS WORKING???DO YOU HAVE SCIENCE BEHIND IT?DO YOU HAVE CLINICAL STUDIES?WHO MADE IT?IS IT SAFE AND EFFECTIVE?DO YOU OFFER 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?HOW DO YOU SEPARATE YOUR COMPANY FROM GNC OR HEALTHY OPTIONS?IS IT PATENDED?DO YOU THINK DOCTORS WILL BELIEVE YOUR PRODUCT?

Pre post mo na lang dito. Ang dami na kasi sa aking nag-aalok ng FQ :)

ako ever since, hindi talaga ako naniniwala

sa MLM a.k.a. networking. i trust my husband

lang with money matters kaya napasali kami sa FQ.

malaki lang talaga ang cash out, isipin nyo na lang, nag 3 heads kami.

but infairness, nabawi naman namin yung sa called "capital" tapos kumita

ng konte and 50 % off kami sa mga shoes and other products. gumulo na lang talaga ang

marketing strategy nila nung nag karon ng scandal. kaya nagstop na

kami sa pagrerecruit este, pagiinvite pala. although marami talagang

yumaman dyan sa networking na yan, esp. sa FQ, i suggest invest your

money somewhere else. di kaya save na lang for the future.

just a quick question, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PRODUCT IS WORKING???DO YOU HAVE SCIENCE BEHIND IT?DO YOU HAVE CLINICAL STUDIES?WHO MADE IT?IS IT SAFE AND EFFECTIVE?DO YOU OFFER 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?HOW DO YOU SEPARATE YOUR COMPANY FROM GNC OR HEALTHY OPTIONS?IS IT PATENDED?DO YOU THINK DOCTORS WILL BELIEVE YOUR PRODUCT?

Pre post mo na lang dito. Ang dami na kasi sa aking nag-aalok ng FQ :)

ako ever since, hindi talaga ako naniniwala

sa MLM a.k.a. networking. i trust my husband

lang with money matters kaya napasali kami sa FQ.

malaki lang talaga ang cash out, isipin nyo na lang, nag 3 heads kami.

but infairness, nabawi naman namin yung sa called "capital" tapos kumita

ng konte and 50 % off kami sa mga shoes and other products. gumulo na lang talaga ang

marketing  strategy nila nung nag karon ng scandal. kaya nagstop na

kami sa pagrerecruit este, pagiinvite pala. although marami talagang

yumaman dyan sa networking na yan, esp. sa FQ, i suggest invest your

money somewhere else. di kaya save na lang for the future.

does any of you guys and gals knows which MLM company is more stable and proven?

try lifestyle and leisure pare, let me know, if open minded ka, usap tayo

Compadrei is doing the right thing, asking around for any info that would help

him make the best decision. Nice to note we are all pitching in to help...

There are several stable/proven MLM companies, like FLP, Amway, First Quadrant,

even the above Lifestyle and Leisure looks promising. But I am not endorsing to you

any one specific MLM. I am chipping in to help you decide.

Before you join the company, try considering some of the pointers given by mastrkeezr.

In addition, let me add:

1. Do not think there will be no product selling. If there is no product to sell, that company

may be involved in pyramiding which is illegal both here and abroad. If they say there is

a product but you do not have to sell, that's absurd. Common sense lang.

2. Binary is also legal. It is also a form of network marketing, just like breakaway, stair-step,

uni-level, hybrid, etc. We can go on and on, but you'd better do your own homework and

research. After you've seen the marketing plan, think: Will this marketing plan drive you

to your short and long term goals?

3. How much time are you willing to spend on the business?

2 or 6 hours a day? 3 or 7 days a week? Do you see yourself marketing the company's

products for a long time?

4. Statistically, NOT all people will and should succeed in network marketing. Just think,

if all are supposed to succeed in MLM, who will clean up your office? or who will serve you

burgers at the fastfood joint? heck, who will manufacture the goods you are selling!

But, potentially, every member has as much chances of succeeding. If you think you have

to be a smooth talker or an experienced salesman to succeed in MLM, you are very wrong.

I know what I speak of here.

5. If your sponsors are banking on the "first-come-first-serve principle", it might not be the

best company you're looking for. Just think, common sense ulit: Kung unahan yan, who will

join your company next year, if they are one year too late? And if they say konti pa lang

naman ang nauuna after one year, then all the more you should doubt. Bakit kaya konti ang

nag-join?

6. In principle, products sold by MLM companies are generally more expensive than counter-

parts in the market sold through the traditional method. This is acceptable and should not be

a cause of doubt, however, if the products are too expensively priced as to border on

absurdity, then think: Will you be able to personally sell these products within the next 6

months (to the people close to you), at least?

7. If you are enticed to join by the "hype" such as success stories, rags-to-riches tales and

all other high-profile business meetings, stop. Go back to reason and think of the more

important factors discussed earlier.

I have more inputs, pero medyo mahaba na to...maybe next time. I'd rather stop at 7.

Good luck!! Peace to all!