#81 JayZip

JayZip

daddy day care.

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12794 posts
  • Interests:Toys. Ages 6-14.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:38 AM

Hacking is an often used term as if it's a specific language. It's more of a way / approach on things. e.g. learning / mastering programming languages then move to building with those languages. From there you learn to understand the best practices to keep what your buillding working well and secure -- in relation you understand what makes things NOT work either breaking them entirely or providing holes to unethical coders.

What do you think?

Ok I get you dude. :D

But honestly, you don't need to code to "hack".

Ethical hacking encompasses both physical and logical security.

i.e. I don't need code to break into a datacenter - I would just wait for a person with a key card to open the door for me and "sneak" in behind him.

From what I understand, you kind of want to learn hacking in a coding point of view.

But its like why break into something when its already open, you get what I mean?

This is why we sort of emphasize on the security concepts first before we get into hacking and even before we get into coding cause we want to know why its being exploited in the first place.

#82 k4t5u

k4t5u

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:katsu~

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:07 AM

Ok I get you dude. :D

But honestly, you don't need to code to "hack".

Ethical hacking encompasses both physical and logical security.

i.e. I don't need code to break into a datacenter - I would just wait for a person with a key card to open the door for me and "sneak" in behind him.

From what I understand, you kind of want to learn hacking in a coding point of view.

But its like why break into something when its already open, you get what I mean?

This is why we sort of emphasize on the security concepts first before we get into hacking and even before we get into coding cause we want to know why its being exploited in the first place.

I get this part as well. Social Engineering. Basically exploting the time and tested and so far hard to fix flaw of any system, us, people. Haha!

I understand I need to learn that skill set as well. But IMO, for me, my soft skills is much harder for me to improve compared to my technical acumen.

Honestly the scope is broad and big. I understand that I need to learn a multi-facted concept. Just wish there was a proper "curriculum" so I know how I can manage my time and focus per topic / skil set

• Gwen Morales likes this

#83 iamnoangel

iamnoangel

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:08 AM

The pre made hacking tools (ex. pineapple) are giving a notion that hacking is a simple trade to learn.

Guys keep it mind, the moment you learn a concept to exploit things, security measures for that are already in place.

What makes a hacker successful is that he/she can find a hole in the system, with experts trying to safeguard it.

So basically, you need to find the hole before the security guys do so (Day Zero)

#84 p4tr1ck

p4tr1ck

the grandmaster

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:33 AM

hack hack hack the black jack..

#85 xylem2016

xylem2016

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle Riding

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

Good afternoon ask ko lang kung pwede kaya ma trace yung isang cellphone number for black mail? 

#86 jab0ngga

jab0ngga

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1260 posts
  • Interests:just ask

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

anyone here knows how to unlock password protected rar file? thanks in advance :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users