Erotic Arts And Letters

Zerreit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He knew what she wanted. She knew that wasn't what he was after, but she also knows that regardles of what he wanted, he will not pass off that chance to be with her. So he went and saw her nevertheless.

She bugged him about food, but it wasn't what she really wanted. She was half-naked when he came in to the room, but she knew he was too much in control. He always have been, and it drove her crazy that he could wait until the very last moment. She wanted him to ravish her, so she wrapped her legs around him and guided his hands to feel her already erect nipples.

He cut her off and urged her to eat, lest the food becomes cold and untinteresting. Only after a few minutes of coaxing did she let him go so he could open the box of pizza, and as soon as he did, she gobbled the first slice she could lay her hands on.

It was hot and humid, and he was sweaty from all the walking and running he did all day. So he took a shower afterwards.

He wanted her. She had always known that. But he was also unpredictable, and that made her want him. She could never predict if it was the animal or the gentleman or both, and even if his initial moves gave away his intent and motives, she knew that it won't be like that for the rest of the night. He waves his wand as if by magic, and she knew she was under his spell.

And she loved it.

She loved the way he slowly and patienly played with her breast, alternatingly fingering the tip of her nipples and caressing the flesh around them. It drove her wild that he can go on doing that for such a long period of time that her anticipation builds up like a brush fire, until she could no longer contain herself. It drove her wild that he took his time knowing her body each and every time, and she constantly asked him if he had grown tired with her, if at all.

She called him the Master of the Slow.

His patience was more than a match to her impatience. While he was taking his time playing with her breasts, she slowly inched her fingers to her already damp lovehole.

He could sense her anticipation growing, so he moved his free hand down to her burning clit. He started licking her nipples, erect as ever, and alternatively sucked each with gusto. Then he slowed down again, pecking the skin around her breasts, her tummy her hips, towards the inside of her thighs. He teased the crease between her legs, and he gently moved the tiny patch of fabric covering the tiny mound of flesh that most men could only dream of laying their eyes on let alone be able to experience it like he had. Hardening the tip of his tongue, he traced the shape of her waist down and around until she moaned and cried in ecstacy and anticipation. She could wait no longer. She could no longer bear the heat burning her from the inside. She must have her fill of him again.

So he obliged her with the method she knew only he could masterfully conduct. He slowly eased her panties off and admired her shaven pubes, randomly flicked his tongue and teased the tip of her magnificently erect clit, and alternately pecked those lips that longed for his majestic twisters. He licked her with delight, missing the act at the same time remembering the last, and he knew he had to do better.

Slow then fast, he let his tongue vibrate the only way he knew that would make her squirm. She grabbed his head almost predictably, gently forcing him to increase his intensity. He slowly inserted his finger to her already damp hole, and probed deep for her magic spot. And sure enough, she came.

Out of breath she eased him upwards and kissed him like she did the first time they kissed. They hungrily probed each other, memorizing each other's touch like they did the last time.

She was impatient, as always, and she grabbed him, urging him to come closer. She pecked and sucked his nipples, erect like hers, and she slowly eased her way.

She licked the tip of his penis like she has done hundreds of times, but he felt somewhat differently. She held his dribblers with both hands, handling them carefully, preparing them for the assault she had been fantasizing of for days. She sucked him, like a girl sucking on a lollipop, alternatively licking his entire shaft while he strained to caress her breasts. Then, like she has done before, she took his entirety deep in her mouth and made him regret the day he refused her.

With her on top, she slid him into her, teasing him at the same time herself. She still couldn't believe his patience, while he held her hips and guided her slowly.

The Master of the Slow, she called him, for he made her scream with his pace.

• 4 weeks later...

Two bodies apart. Breath within earshot. Intermittent throat clearing. Eternal tossing and turning.

The proximity and the deadening silence kept me up all night. Almost physically intimate but not quite. The erstwhile comfort zone has resurrected. The familiarity made me feel uncomfortable. Madness.

Animosity dampened (or has it faded?) by the pseudo-bonding moments.

I have to arrest wild thoughts that night. You may be reading false signals. Dont read, just feel it.

The self has become defiant. The self willingly went with the flow. The self humbled itself.

It's liberating. I've never felt so much freer than ever before.

• 3 weeks later...

What about Erotic songs?

I find Captain & Tennille's Do That To Me One More Time sexy, erotic, and kinky. Of course there's Barry White whose songs are forever going to be everyone's choice of 'mood' music.

Do That To Me One More Time

Captain & Tennille

Do that to me one more time

Once is never enough with a man like you

I can never get enough of a man like you

Whoa-oh-oh, kiss me like you just did

Oh, baby, do that to me once again

Pass that by me one more time

Once is never enough for my heart to hear

Whoa-oh-oh, tell it to me one more time

I can never hear enough while I got'ya near, oh

Say those words again like you just did

Oh, baby tell it to me once again

Once is never enough with a man like you

Whoa-oh-oh, do that to me one more time

I can never get enough of a man like you, oh

Kiss me like you just did

Oh, baby do that to me once again

Whoa-oh-oh, baby, do that to me once again

Whoa-oh-ho-oh-oh-oh, baby, do that to me one more time

(Do it again)

One more time

(Do it again)

One more time

(Do it again)

One more time

(Do it again)

One more time

FADE

(Do it again)

One more time

My try on erotics..

5-7

I lifted you gently

against the wall

Kissing..

Your skin smell of wild berries

on clear sleepy dusks

Thin silk clasping your breasts

slips off naturally from curved roads

of your route

I follow my compass

heading south

where musks and sweat

and sweet waterfalls

spurt rainbows in my tongue

A leg on my shoulder

you moan

as I wove and unwove

intricate patches

of wet wool and skin

'Til your warm hand (frosted fingers)

pulled mine towards bossoms

soft as clouds

Thumbing your nipples

as hard as pearls, or as ice, or as diamonds

coated with pink pavements

as pink as the afternoon weathered sky

Lay down at your chest, my love

Hold on to a sail of blissful paths

forged by our moonlight

Welcoming each wave of salt mists

stinging our skin

thirsty for the sea

that is forever

violent

• 3 weeks later...

Though it wasn't intentional, one of my songs "kinda" became a bump and grind theme for those who have heard it. (And yes, this is a shameless plug).

Don't Fall (25 Sept 06)

(one)

Hey babe, just wanna talk to you,

The coffee's good, let's a have a beer or two.

The movie's bad, just drink the night away..

(two)

I'm all alone, I know you are as well,

Maybe you and I have tales to tell.

I know it's weird we don't know what to say...

(chrous)

No matter how hard you try to hide

You know that I see it in your eyes.

No matter, whatever you're thinking of

Don't fall in love...

(three)

Hearts are beating, temperatures rising.

The scents and senses, so mezmerizing.

How did we ever end up in this state...

(four)

Flutterbyes, don't know what else to do.

You wanted me to tell you what I wanted too.

Could we stop before it's all too late...

(repeat chorus)

(bridge)

Accidents happen every day,

But nothing like this to me.

Oh I can't pretend, no, I can't be scared (at all)

Maybe it's just a mistake...

(nstrumental)

(repeat chorus)

(ad lib)

No matter, whatever you're thinking of,

You don't have to look at the stars above.

No matter, whatever you're thinking of,

Don't fall in love....

• 1 month later...

Back in my senior year in hs and soph year in college, I was an active member of a Saturday art group that meets once a month in Angono, Rizal to paint and sketch nudes. In some sessions, we explored eroticism and, as such, the models were made to make suggestive poses and facial expressions that titilate the viewers. The works of our group, among others, went on display in Mega Mall a decade ago.

When it comes to eroticism, one of my favorites is French realist Gustave Courbet. His famous painting "L’Origine du monde" depicts the close-up view of the genitals and abdomen of a naked woman lying on a bed and spreading her legs while his other obra, "Le Sommeil," shows a tender moment of sisterly love.

post-40073-1187580542.jpg

post-40073-1187580566.jpg

Title: Seek & Destroy Me

a dark erotic dream

(stolen from sumwer :upside: )

It had been rumored that he came out after midnight , behind the old junkyard, he would wander around, walking the isles of crap, just to clear his mind and sort out the motivation for his next k*ll. She was warned not to go, but this overwhelming desire of sensuality came over her every time she thought of him, the only thing she had to go on were printed out drawings from internet sites of those who had claimed to see him. It was also rumored that he was gay and kept his kills within the female population.

She didn't know where the desire came to find him but she embraced the idea of him extincting her life. On this particular eve she decided it was time to put an end to her questions and thoughts of him, she was determined to find out as many facts with her own camera's eye.

It was a little after 2am, she buckled her black platform boots and tightened her long velvet coat around her. Quickly tying her long brown hair into 2 buns and then pinning them securely to the corners her head, she then slipped on her gloves and strapped her camera bag over her shoulder and across the center of her chest.

She walked briskly through the cold winter's night.. melting into the fog that was created by her anxiously warm breath. Maybe it was her death wish that drove the smile that was smeared from one ear to the other. Whatever the case may be she picked up her pace and hooked the right into the yard. Almost immediately she could hear a rustling in the unfamiliar location. Her senses were at their highest peak, she quickly looked from left to right, trying to pinpoint where the sounds were coming from.. then out of nowhere he appeared walking at a moderate pace, taking long drawn out steps, his black gothic cape cascading behind him. He was carrying his lover in his arms and to an unknown location. Both drenched in long black apparel and dark hair with faces that casts out a white beaming blurs. His face peered towards her, their eyes quickly connecting. She couldn't help but feel the warmth from his body, even though way across the yard. She knew he would be back for her so she foolishly waited.

Pressing her back against a tall black laquored light poll she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself. Resting her head back she patiently awaited for him to take what she was so graciously offering. Moments had passed and then finally she could feel his cold flesh against her face. He pushed his body into her with all his might. Whispering in her ear he spoke in a language of an unknown origin. Some how her thoughts released them in English.

"You want it, I can feel it and I am now going to take it from you" he said.

Taking the utmost pleasure in his work he wrapped his long white boney but strong fingers around her throat and quickly squeezed as tight as he could, then releasing and violently ripping her camera bag from her and tearing her jacket apart. He closed his own eyes for a moment and felt his way under her shirt. He pushed 2 knuckles securely into her rib cage and then began to push with all his might. She clawed at his back in pain, her moans transferred to muffled screams, For a moment he pulled back and stood staring at her, she shuffled and contemplated on running, but she wanted it, she wanted death or at least sweet pain. He reached down for himself and fumbled with his clothing, not wanting to know of his next move she again tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She could feel his hands around her waist, pawing and ripping down her clothing. He grabbed her body and walked her backwards towards a small pile of dirt. Leaning her back he ripped down the rest of her clothing and proceeded to enter her. Wrapping her legs around his backside she took him inside her. She tried to run her hands with his skin but his arms blocked her motion. Again he regained position and pushed his knuckles back into her rib cage, pushing and pushing as hard as he could. She screamed out in pain and pleasure as he plowed into her both physically and mentally. Never once yelling out for him to stop, only trying to keep consciousness. Her head moved every which way, swaying and falling, so he placed his other hand over her mouth and used that placement to anchor her head onto the dirt behind her. Holding her in place and covering the screams that dripped into his ear... He was starting to have no mercy on her and that obviously made him push his knuckles harder. Her blue green eyes rapidly turned black and thoughts of death danced joyfully through her mind.. the pain was so great she begged and yelled out for him to *just do it!*. Giving one last push you could hear the breaking and splintering of one of the bones in her rib cage, causing her to almost faint, but just before her body went loose she suddenly lost all control, screaming in pleasure and flailing into him. He then released all grips from her but then quickly latched onto her waist to grind into her with all his might, then pushing and pulling his cock from her. She drooped over and held her side in pain and then followed his motion, trying to throw her torso into his, again his body thrusted inside her. He wanted to end this right so he clasped onto her neck with both hands and used it as a harness, to slam her body harder, with each movement what little oxygen she had left vaporized into the air, short scratchy noises dribbled from her lips.. *harder, harder... dooo it.. k*ll me.. ughh f#&k, yess k*ll me now* she whispered over and over as her vocal cords slowly started to crush. But for some reason, he knew that letting her live would be the best punishment for her...so he released his grip and slipped out of her...*go away now* was all she remembered hearing as her body crashed to the floor, her face smacked against an old rusty metal bumper that would soon break her fall.....later that morning she woke up in her bedroom, under her covers and unaware how she made it back home. The first thing on her mind was getting online and emailing a few of the people who had experiences with him seeing him, as she opened her email box...there was an email with the subject line reading: Until we meet again. She quickly double clicked, there was nothing, no text...could it be ? She hoped soo....but she had no choice but to wait, so night after night, month after month and year after year she always made it a point to take a nightly stroll through the yard, she never did see him again, but every once in a while...she would hear his whispers drift through the air....

just some nasty quickie lyrics from a song that sounds so mello

Afternoon Delight Lyrics

Afternoon Delight

The Starland Vocal Band

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight

gonna grab some afternoon delight.

My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.

Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.

When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.

And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite

looking forward to a little afternoon delight.

Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite

and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.

Started out this morning feeling so polite

I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite

But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling

a little afternoon delight.

Please be waiting for me baby when I come around.

We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a fictional work, this is not an FR.

The Awakening

"you do not want me. I seduce virgins."

At my age, I do not know if i should be proud or embarrassed to admit that i have never been with a man intimately. My life was dull in that aspect. I was a home-school-home girl. Eventually, I became home-work-home-school-home-work-home girl.

Yes, i am 25 and at this age of global advances, i remain untouched. I never imagined myself to be moved sensually…in the most unexpected way.

I can't categorize Lancelot as my friend. He is too proud to get in touch with me. He never returned any word whenever i try to reach him. But then I pursue him. Why? He is different. He is mean yet interesting. He is rude yet with sense. Not the usual type of guy, i can say. I really do not know his real name and he doesn't know mine. But I call him Lancelot - the first knight of King Arthur… and mine.

He has shoulder-length hair, so smooth to run my hands through with. He has those eyes… so innocent as a child. He has lips i want to smooch my lips with. He is sexy, a medium-built body i want to be cuddled with. He is tall, an inch or two smaller than the tower of power. But he has no color of my ideal man. He is fair…so fair.

Actually, i thought our first encounter would be the last. I was wrong. Since he is that interesting, i was too bold to pursue him. It wasn't an attraction a girl has for a boy. It was different. I find him too challenging. He is articulate, has sense of humor but gullible. Though i am not sure if he's going to like it, i kept on bugging him with my notes - personal and impersonal. He's hell of a guy…i want him in my life.

May 29. To my surprise, he made himself felt. At last, he found his nerve to face his "stalker." too audacious, he said, "you do not want me. I seduce virgins." i was surprised; i asked him, "who says i want you in the first place? How sure are you that you can seduce me?" "i would look in your eyes with much desire, touch you all over until you cry that you want me." "only if you have the eyes of nicolas cage, then i guess, we need not utter a word." that was the start of my most unforgettable 29th of may.

He said i impressed him. I wasn't intimidated with his mature topic. Of course, i wasn't. And i think nobody and nothing can intimidate me that easy. I intimidate and i am good at it. Actually, i was scared…so afraid of his mature topic. I was nervous, a virginal shyness, i guess. But i don't want to back off. We were getting interesting. It was something new to me.

Our word exchange went further that night. His words became more sensual, more provocative, and steamier. I really can't remember specifically what led us to do it. We made love, we had sex. At first, i had to shut him off. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to deal with him. But later i heed to him…to the lesson 101. He was the mentor. I was the student.

He taught me how to kiss…to do french kiss. He held me so caring in his arms…so loving. He kissed my neck. His hands wandered all over me. I can't help but smile when i recall how his lips brushed in to my skin - my face, my arms, my hands, my breasts. He loved to remain there forever. Squeezing it. Sucking it. Caressing it. Cupping it he slowly went down further, exploring my innocence. I can't forget how he fondled my innermost sensitivity. I was on fire. It drove me crazy and can't help to cry his name out loud, lancelot!

We got the chance to know each other - the details of ourselves. Now i learned what his name is. And i gave him mine. He was an architect based in a city down south. He's older than me, a year and two days older to be exact. He has a knack for words. He is so articulate. He knows how to speak his mind out.

When i woke up the following day, it was a different morning, a different me. I was trembling inside. Even at work, i was imagining what had transpired between us that night. It was an experience. A startling adventure. It was sweet, puzzling, guiding, skillfully unfolding my innocence…petal by petal. I won't forget that day, may 29.

That night wasn't the last. We did it again the following night. This time it was more different. The "seduced" seduced the seducer. If he proved the previous night that he seduces virgins, well i guess i learned my lesson fast enough. I killed him with my "i'm home. Look how i unhook my black brassiere." "i want to unhook it myself. Only bra? How about your undie?" he asked. "you are not allowed to touch me, nor to kiss me tonight," i said. " i will be busy. I have some works to do." i tried to keep him hanging…keep him wanting me. "fine, if you do not want to do it. My gf is coming anyway. We're going to do it." dah! I felt i was saved by the bell. On second thought, i wanted to do it, but i never told him that. But he was lying. His gf did not come. So he returned to my arms and we did it again. The lovemaking was more intense, more vivid… more exhausting.

He asked me to explore his body…his wholeness. He taught me how to kiss him… to touch him. He led me to his manhood. He guided me how to touch it…to caress it. It was so surprising. My hand can't get enough of it. He was a man, a big man. (i am reminded of it on my palm every time i get hold of my roll-on.)

The following day when i opened my eyes, the previous night revisited me. I could not describe it. I could not put my thoughts into words. The lovemaking was different. It had a strange ecstasy that i admit i was beginning to enjoy. And i was scared that it would be difficult to say no next time. I was afraid to be addictive to him… to be a slave of my desire…i don't want to see myself in that situation. This has to be stopped, i thought.

I told him how i felt then. How the encounter struck me. Later i found myself saying my goodbye, thanking him for the experience…for teaching me, telling him how i prefer the first night over the second…that the second night wasn't me…it wasn't me.

I got no words from him. A girl's instinct drove me to get something out of his brain. I did, but with his plain "goodbye." and "sorry, too." yup, that's all i got from my knight. I felt cheated. I told him how i felt about his short answers. He explained his side but not to my satisfaction, his answer was not what i have been expecting from a partner - with whom i spent two steamy nights.

I haven't heard a thing from him since then. But i have been trying to get in touch with him. No reply still. Why am i pursuing him? I do not know!

I did not regret what happened to me. Until now i can't remember specifically what led us to do it. Did i lead him on? I don't think so - on the first night. I wasn't sure on the second night. Did he lead me on? I guess so. He was trying to prove that he could seduce me. But unknown to him, he did more than that. His sexy mind, his being provocative, his inquisitive mental power did affect me. He made me feel wanted, beautiful, and sexy. He has the words and the voice that can turn every woman on. He led me to a strange feeling. A sensation unknown to me until that night. That night when i started to enrich the culture of my mind with another aspect of my womanhood.

I had the power on my hands. I could easily turn my cellular phone off. I could easily ignore and never dare to reply to his sensuous text messages. But why did i tolerate it? I do not know. Or maybe i did but i preferred to be unreasonable. I could easily cut him off…but i did not. I replied to his text messages. I talked with him on the phone. I listened to his moans, to his cries of pleasure, to his descriptions of what he was doing at the other end of the line. I heed to him like when i was taught my abcs.

Am i really seduced? I do not know. I wasn't sure. But one thing i am sure about: i was awakened. I may have lost my innocence on the night of may 29 but i gained so much from the experience. My knight made me aware i am a woman that i truly almost forgot. He welcomed me into womanhood taking care of my "intense fragility." he turned the girl in me into a woman - a woman capable of loving, caring, and understanding what i need and what my man would expect from me. He made me realize i have the ability to sustain a mental game as such. He made me prove to myself that i have the power to seduce a seducer.

I have been sending him text messages and trying to call him. I guess, i will keep on doing it till he finds his courage to face me. Am i planning to seduce him? I don't think so. I want him in my life. He's a heck of a guy; an interesting person who may be rude but i know has a soft spot.

As my favorite poet put it, "i do not know what it is about you that closes and opens; but only something in me understands the voice of your eyes is deeper than all rose." i do not know what's with him. Or maybe, what's with me, anyway.

Six minutes past midnight, i got a text message from my 22-year old textmate. He's an engineering student. An insomniac like me. He couldn't sleep and asked me, "wat do u thnk of cybersex?" i read it twice, and replied, "it is harmless as long as u dtach urslf frm it. Y askd? He answered: "m curious wat ppl hu do it get out of it. 4 xprnce, wud u lyk 2 try it wid me?"

oh, lordy!!!!

(An original letter, of course)

Lover,

I desire for you from all these miles.

I long to lay myself naked beside your warmth and run my slender fingers through your sexy chest. In the darkness, I want to undress you and liberate you of any worries. I want to cup you in my palms and let you feel the warmth of soft, wet, carpet of tongue. I want to rub my soft skin against yours and electrify your senses with my scent.

How I wish you could reach out and touch my deepest sensuality like you expertly do, and feel the gush of excitement and anticipation, awaiting the stiffness of what will come between my long silky legs which I part wide for you.

I lay down at night in the coldness of solitude and I dream of your lips enveloping my tit, as your tongue playfully roll against it. I yearn for your warmth on top of me, as I am crushed under your broad shoulders and hunk-of-a-body, with my sweat mixing with yours.

I close my eyes and take a sharp breath in as I recall how you would pronounce your dominance over my stubbornness and push the whole length of your erect d*ck through my warm p*ssy you call home, and f*ck me like I should be f*cked. Honorably. Completely. Holding nothing back.

I touch myself as I recall how you would heighten my pleasure by l*cking my cl*t and inserting your fingers until you feel me throb with ecstasy...

I want your cum inside me. I feel no shame feeling it drip from me, and in fact would love to squeeze every drop from you, greedily, selfishly. You once said that you were glad I knew what was mine... Every drop, baby...

Lover, I want you. You know that.

Miles mean nothing to us. Neither do cost. And so you will have me soon.

- C

sweating,

hard

and trembling

feeling

the snakey tongue

slithering

around

my throbbing

pound

of flesh...

yes, make a mess