Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:27 AM

Guitarist/vocalist. Used to do acoustic gigs in Cebu. Too rusty now

#463 Robmeister

Robmeister

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:People who can engage in interesting conversations (As I am a conversationalist), Women, Sex, Submissive personalities, Gadgets, Collectible Toys, Star Wars, Travelling to Places, Art, Interior designs, furnitures and rustic themes, Meeting people, Doing new and exciting things (Unusual stuff), and Cars.

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:40 AM

All around musician here except piano. But my main instrument is the guitar. Lead/Rhythm/Shred. Back up vocals din.

My main band consist of 4. a vox, guitar, bass and drums.

The rest like side projects consist of 5 with 2 guitarists. 

Main band = genre are old school Pinoy rock and roll, (MariaCafra, JDC band, etc) Pinoy rocks, (Razorback, Worlgang, Urbandub etc), Foreign (Tool, A perfect circle, classic rock, thrash and Metal like Met, Mega, Iron Maiden, some Pantera, and some Dream theater, kung kaya naman etc.)

Wala kaming Compo pero most of the cover songs inaareglo namin like we integrate some progressions from other songs to a main song kaya mas nagmumukang progressive rock. 

An example that we did was.. The main song was Wakasan by Razor back. Sa chorus and Solo of the song, we used some lead and solo part of John Petrucci sa kantang HOME by Dream theater under the album Scenes from a memory. So to end it up, we also used the solo part of the song "Forty Six & 2" by Tool. Same progression and chords kasi yung tatlong yan. "Wakasan" ended up in a 7 min + + song instead of just 3 something. 

Side Projects more on all types of alternatives and rock musics.

So that's it folks! 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)