• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#21 kizmark

kizmark

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:pleasures and pains and anything in between....

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

bossing mhengh, had a good laugh with what your shared. gave me an idea, hahaha! peace...

#22 ilb4u2nyt

ilb4u2nyt

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:00 PM

i suggest when ordering beer that unopend bottles be served.
para sure lang na walang halo ang beer.

prevention is better than cure.....
was a victim once at a popular bar..

totally wasted after the second sanmig light.. had to get air and lots of water...
buti i had friends there to take me home...

damn. never had experienced something like that. had a bad headache for next three days.

it'll be cumbersome if most bottles have to be opened in front of you <_< .. bars and club are very keen at protecting their reputation and that anxiety of yours would and could not possibly happen unless the club/bar wants their business closed..

never go in alone if newby ka sa bar at mdali ka malasing.. had that prob before sa may mandaluyong.. good thing na near dun mga pinsan q..one call and tapos ang prob.. always have spare change or hidden money sa other pocket.. ung main money mo dont show around.. baka maging biktima ng snatching

know your limits when it comes to drinking.. if you wanna get drunk and be totally safe, just have it in your house..

Edited by ilb4u2nyt, 16 December 2007 - 05:01 PM.

#23 ilb4u2nyt

ilb4u2nyt

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 5090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:09 PM

avoid prolonged eye contact if you're a guy to anyone you don't know..

never stare too long to a chick especially if she has companion or belonged to a group...

never comment a negative one on someone you never have acquaintance with.. some people might overheard it and might backfire to you..

#24 stopover

stopover

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:59 PM

never stare too long to a chick especially if she has companion or belonged to a group...

never comment a negative one on someone you never have acquaintance with.. some people might overheard it and might backfire to you..

especially if that someone's name happens to be good ol' borgy :thumbsupsmiley:

#25 bumbetlog

bumbetlog

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:08 PM

especially if that someone's name happens to be good ol' borgy :thumbsupsmiley:

mukang malaki galit mo kay borgy ah.. ehehe..

#26 -wasted-

-wasted-

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 08:48 AM

mukang malaki galit mo kay borgy ah.. ehehe..

hehehhee...di ba obvious?

Edited by -wasted-, 31 December 2007 - 08:48 AM.

#27 Tjukken

Tjukken

:-O

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 07:14 PM

hm.. intresting.

those replays here i understod. (aka in english)

simply have the same tip's we have here in Oslo.
Perhaps pubing rules are almost universial.

other tip we got here.
Dont have ur wallet in ur back pocket.
Dont show all ur cash when u pay for drinks.
Dont act bigshot. (throwing money around playing rich)
Dont leav ur drink when u go to toilet.
Dont drink from a glass ur not sure is urs.
Dont drink ur drink if u havent been keeping a eye on it.

and

No matter how big or how strong u are. u are no match for a gun.

Edited by Tjukken, 09 January 2008 - 07:15 PM.

#28 shadowfang

shadowfang

Bastos Ba Ang Avatar Ko?

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:Breaking Ankles...

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:07 PM

Bar Crime is yung nagwa-123 ka sa inorder mong beer... :lol:

#29 chuker

chuker

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:54 AM

when getting a drink, i would suggest that you try looking at what they mix in. i know that some people mix in a lower grade of alcohol. you wouldn't want clear plastic vodka mixed in rather than your favorite brand. if you can't, you're safer with a flavored version. oh yeah, and make it clear what brand you want. just don't go saying i want a vodka seven or rum coke. sometimes the price difference is just like Php 50, so burn your stomach and liver on something that's worth it.

#30 skitz

skitz

almost happy

• Ambassador
  • 7362 posts
  • Interests:Wine, women, and song. Not to be confused with liquored up whiny women who sing.

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:06 PM

When I was in my early 20s, I had this friend who was a bum. Bought beer for the guy. Always paid for him to go to the gimmicks with the dabarkads. Anyway, when he finally landed a job as a waiter in some bar in Pasig, he asked me to go there so he can pay me back some. Ililibre ako to one big night of drinking. Ok naman yung place. Dami kong nainom. I had another friend with me since the waiter friend would be working and couldn't sit with me.

After we've consumed maybe a case of beer and I was already pretty drunk, another customer from another table was complaining about his bill to my waiter friend. It was then that I realized that my waiter friend was doing "magic". Ikina-karga niya yung mga beer namin sa kabilang mesa. Jeeesh. I had money to pay for it all, pero subo na. I had to play along. Manager came out to sort out the problem. Ang problema nung nadayang customer is that he SIGNED all the order bills (without looking at it). So nakatakas ang friend ko.

But my experience, even if I ended up on the long end of the stick this time, opened my eyes to the gimmick of these waiters/esses. Check the order bills you are signing. Baka kina-kargahan na kayo. Usong gimmick yan kapag medyo lasing na kayo at medyo madilim ang lugar.

#31 ralphdemitri26

ralphdemitri26

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:18 AM

Bar Crime...

How about yung mga girls na namimimeet mo sa Bar part ng bar then inum inum ng konti then charge syo lahat ng bill nya.hehehehehehe

I know places na maraming ganun.hehehe

#32 lomex32

lomex32

The Eye from the Sky

• Ambassador
  • 10551 posts
  • Interests:Automobiles, travel, cooking, computer gaming,

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:45 AM

Please allow me to add ....

If you and your friends are on a laughing frenzy... avoid looking at another person/group after a long laugh.....
this may insinuate that you are laughing at him/them and his/their narrow/drunk minds may just be "it"

Some guys have the guts to introduce themselves or get aquainted with Ladies of other men .... they steal a moment while the fellows steps into the toilet ...... but beware, a waiter friend may just be on the look, and when the guy comes back, the waiters whisper to the chick's guy may just be "it"

If you are on "Stolen Time", on "On Parole" or "Wanted by the Law" never get into "it"

Do not trust the waiters when before, during and after bar troubles

#33 cadbury007

cadbury007

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:Friends, suplado ko pero tapat na kaibigan and girls, only a hypocrite would say otherwise. :)
    Just PM your ym if you want to be a friend and we can talk anything under the sun.

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

NEVER STARE to anyone..period..if youre interested to meet someone..offer her a drink thru a waiter..but make sure shes not in a company of her BF hehehe..common sense un.. :flowers:

#34 kristianpaolo

kristianpaolo

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:32 AM

dont ever think you are born lucky and be cautious of girl gangs giving extra ordinary interest to you. they could offer you a big night but instead wake up the next morning in a strange place with a big headache stripped of your money. MO din yun they give you the cutest and youngest of the group to be set up for child abuse to come accross. the worst are those with STD na naghahanap ng kadamay. nothing is free in this world. there could be exceptions... but remember you are NOT one of them.

#35 glock19

glock19

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:shooting (balls, bullets, pictures)

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:52 AM

that's so true. and a good thing to always keep in mind...

#36 farter

farter

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 12:04 AM

wag makipag eye contact lalo sa mga babae. baka may syota na politician, matutukan at mabugbog ka pa

#37 one_S_H_O_T_wonder

one_S_H_O_T_wonder

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:09 PM

wag makipag eye contact lalo sa mga babae. baka may syota na politician, matutukan at mabugbog ka pa

if you can't check out the girls, then what's the point in going to a bar. hehe.

wag lang epal sumilip sa kasama ng may kasama and chances ok yun sa ego guy, in my case nasa isip ko sige brad i-memorize mo na kase ako kasama nito mamaya.hehe.

pero kung mukhang insecure at mukhang malaki laki ang kasama ng chick pero di mo pa ren mapigil sumulyap siguraduhin mong nag drills ka ng weak hand firing with your .45 earlier. hehe.

#38 Agent_mulder

Agent_mulder

Not shaken just nerd

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 13099 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

o yung mga mahilig mag embahada.... pag nakita nyo na si borgy sa area nyo .... Sigaw na kayo ng malakas na UWIAN NA!!!!!!! hehehe joke lang po...

Exonerated pa sa kaso pag binugbog ka nya :upside:

Maski sa club ganyan ang ginagawa ko hindi lang sa bars

Bar Crime is yung nagwa-123 ka sa inorder mong beer... :lol:

Estafa yan bro, kakahiya na makulong ka for a measly sum at tatawag ka sa bahay n'yo then sasabihin mo "ma, piyansahan mo ako" o kaya "ma, punta ka sa (name of bar)

Please allow me to add ....

If you and your friends are on a laughing frenzy... avoid looking at another person/group after a long laugh.....
this may insinuate that you are laughing at him/them and his/their narrow/drunk minds may just be "it"

Some guys have the guts to introduce themselves or get aquainted with Ladies of other men .... they steal a moment while the fellows steps into the toilet ...... but beware, a waiter friend may just be on the look, and when the guy comes back, the waiters whisper to the chick's guy may just be "it"

If you are on "Stolen Time", on "On Parole" or "Wanted by the Law" never get into "it"

Do not trust the waiters when before, during and after bar troubles

if you can't check out the girls, then what's the point in going to a bar. hehe.

wag lang epal sumilip sa kasama ng may kasama and chances ok yun sa ego guy, in my case nasa isip ko sige brad i-memorize mo na kase ako kasama nito mamaya.hehe.

pero kung mukhang insecure at mukhang malaki laki ang kasama ng chick pero di mo pa ren mapigil sumulyap siguraduhin mong nag drills ka ng weak hand firing with your .45 earlier. hehe.

'Wag lang masyadong garapal sa pagtingin and dont lear on her para di obvious...

#39 jomi_schwartz

jomi_schwartz

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, Computers, SPA, Cars, Condominiums, Townhouses, House and Lot.

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:20 PM

be extra careful lang guys..

#40 agihap1

agihap1

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • Interests:meet new friends, sex, and sex again

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:14 PM

:goatee: Make sure that you know how many you had consumed.... Bka pagbayad mo eh dami ang naisingit.... Happened to me na and when I caheck pati yosi ng mga gurls sa iyo nka bill.. :goatee:

:thumbsupsmiley: Don't go wasted if your drinking in a bar... :upside:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)