Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

if i should be involved in a forbidden one, it has to be discrete and treated as "top secret". giving in to carnal desires is a thrill but it has to have a certain level of responsibility and awareness of what your status is.

Good stance. Yes there is thrill to some when acts are forbidden. To experience it or not its just up to you. But be strong with your stance, I like your ethics. Thanks.

having a love affair is not synonymous to fubu

fubu is physical pleasure

if a woman can stimulate my mind shes next to

capture my emotions.

i hav this fling and shes a lady w/ brains

u wont meet this kind of a woman everyday.

i had my time w/ her and every minute was worth it :wub:

Nice feeling, good that you have that kind of fling. Many would envy you.

yeah, it goes with the saying, "lahat ng bawal masarap"

it's exciting though somehow scary....

in my case, i got so praning coz i've been thinking what if my bf is also having one, then i start reacting defensive and suspicious, unconsciously...

I got to like the other guy better..i start to become demanding with my bf...

but something along the way, i thought.. that it's better for me to keep things how it used to...

iwas problema :)

Kung praning ka and you have the guts....go for it....just be aware of the possible consequences. if the situation explodes in your face, dont run away and be man enough to face the consequences. anyway, we're rational human beings capable of judging which is right and wrong. if you chose to be wrong....you're fooling no other than yourself.

i must admit....i fool myself sometimes.

:)

My best friend said that (IF she does get herself into an affair)...She is not afraid to get caught...what she is afraid about is that she might not stop. Sa akin naman, I will not indulge in anything I MIGHT enjoy.

Nothing stays a secret. Curious lang? Meron ba talagang affair na nag-umpisa..at..natapos na secret pa rin?? Somehow may makakaalam din niyan.

My best friend  said that (IF she does get herself into an affair)...She is not afraid to get caught...what she is afraid about  is that she might not stop. Sa akin naman,  I will not indulge in anything I MIGHT enjoy.

Nothing stays a secret.  Curious lang?  Meron ba talagang affair na nag-umpisa..at..natapos na secret pa rin??  Somehow may makakaalam din niyan.

B4 we Execute...we PLAN. Pati future consequences dapat isipin

B4 we Enjoy.... kelangan subok mo na ang self control mo else

do not indulge :D

If you can take control of urself then you can take control of any situation

Yes , There will always be a well kept secret... now you know One :rolleyes:

Guys, my advice to you.. do it before your partner does.. sa totoo lang, youll regret it if the other does it to you first..

Grabe ka naman bro...:)

You're assuming that the partner will also have a secret love affair. Hahaha. Granting that she does have one....how would you know? Secret nga e. Hahaha. :)

Wala raw sekretong hindi nabubunyag? Tama ba?

Then what would you do if you get caught?

:)

I never could have said it any better. However, respect should always be a factor on such an affair.

As I have been there before. Yes, it is thrilling and extreme at times. But when it came to a point that you realize you're going nowhere. Inasmuch as it is painful to both of you, both should learn to respect a decision of parting ways.

parang nakwento mo na ito sakin ah!! :P

para di OT: if this question was asked a couple of months ago, i would have answered a resounding YES... but now, with the relationship I am in, and with my emotional maturity, I am not sure to indulge on that secret thingie.

I might as well unregister and untangle myself from mtc first. several eyes are on me here! :)

yes i would...

im still looking but no such luck came my way...

:goatee:

i admire those people who are not tempted by these kind of situations...

kahit na "secret love affair" hindi nila pinapatulan...

it takes a lot of discipline and morals to do this...