Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

if i should be involved in a forbidden one, it has to be discrete and treated as "top secret". giving in to carnal desires is a thrill but it has to have a certain level of responsibility and awareness of what your status is.

I never could have said it any better. However, respect should always be a factor on such an affair.

As I have been there before. Yes, it is thrilling and extreme at times. But when it came to a point that you realize you're going nowhere. Inasmuch as it is painful to both of you, both should learn to respect a decision of parting ways.

I have been married for 11 years. In the past three years, I have received 4 proposals from married men whom I have known since HS/College (in varying degrees <_< ). All were extremely flattering. I was almost tempted to take up the offer of one. Not that he was the most attractive, but because I was confident that if I did take him up on the offer, it would be very discreet, fulfilling and LONG TERM. But, I DID NOT. Why? I was afraid to break my vows of fidelity. I love my husband very much. But I must admit that I still think about how it could have been if I did. We still continue to flirt / entice each other. Its been a mind-game for both of us and in some twisted way, I enjoy more getting my head screwed than my body. My hubby knows about this..and he does get his kicks about knowing that men still desire me. :evil:

• Like (+1) 1
I have been married for 11 years.  In the past three years, I have received 4 proposals from married men whom I have known since HS/College (in varying degrees  <_< ).  All were extremely flattering.  I was almost tempted to take up the offer of one.  Not that he was the most attractive, but because I was confident that if I did take him up on the offer, it would be very discreet, fulfilling and LONG TERM.  But, I DID NOT.  Why?  I was afraid to break my vows of fidelity.  I love my husband very much.  But I must admit that I still think about how it could have been if I did. We still continue to flirt / entice each other. Its been a mind-game for both of us and in some twisted way, I enjoy more getting my head screwed than my body.  My hubby knows about this..and he does get his kicks about knowing that men still desire me.  :evil:

WOW!!!! HOT MOMMA KA PALA AUGUSTMOON!!!! :boo: :boo: Good thing si Pareng Pinoy cool dude!!!! Kumakain na lang ng bagnet!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me indulge in a secret relationship? NAH! My life is too much an open book! Surely, I have girl-friends which my wife knows, but I am happy with my friendship with them. To get intimate with them, well, I have more important things to do with my wife, as I would say. ;)

My wife is also my best friend and concubine :thumbsupsmiley: . We like to do things together smoke (cigarettes for her, cigars for moi!), drink, eat, shop, travel, watch theater, collect art, etc. On those occasions I travelled alone on business, we make it a point to go back to that place and discover it.

Now, it is more exciting with my daughter joining us!

Now, what would it take for me to have a secret relationship? Lemme see now...... errrr Cindy Crawford! :evil:

Waaaaahhhh MASI. We meet again, here ???!!! The post was DULY approved, verified and noted by my main squeeze Pinoy. :D

It may not seem apparent to you, but yes, kinda-slightly-wanna be hot momma :huh: that OR maybe these men are visually impaired :blink: But whatever it is, maybe they see (or re-discovered) something they like. I must admit though that the new body dimensions did wonders although I would like to believe that the personality was the clincher :rolleyes: Ay!!! Mid-Life...

What's the bagnet ?????

At para hindi ma OT...Pag may secret affair, dapat ba secret din ang love ??? :P

At para hindi ma OT...Pag may secret affair, dapat ba secret din ang love ???  :P

I guess to you and your secret love the love wont be a secret, but to the rest of the world... Sadly, it must be so.

Remember that song...

secret lovers, thats what we are

we couldnt be together but we cant let go

cause what we feel, is oh so real...

;)

Waaaaahhhh MASI. We meet again, here ???!!!  The post was DULY approved, verified and noted by my main squeeze Pinoy.  :D

It may not seem apparent to you, but yes, kinda-slightly-wanna be hot momma :huh: that OR maybe these men are visually impaired  :blink: But whatever it is, maybe they see (or re-discovered) something they like. I must admit though that the new body dimensions did wonders although I would like to believe that the personality was the clincher  :rolleyes:  Ay!!! Mid-Life...

What's the bagnet ?????

At para hindi ma OT...Pag may secret affair, dapat ba secret din ang love ???  :P

naku, secret affair? secret love :evil: ? that's way over my head, girl!!!! i like to live a simple life, where i can sleep soundly (and SNORE) at night. :hypocritesmiley: NO COMPLICATIONS! Nothing sinful!!! :hypocritesmiley:

i wouldn't want to wake up in the middle of the night and hastily tell my wife "gising ka dali!!! bihis na!!!" :boo: ooops, buko!!!! :wacko: :boo:

basta sa akin, i would spend enough time with my girl-friends for a drink (coffee, wine, beer etc), a laugh, or just kwento. i could have lunch or even attend art shows with them too.

bagnet or was it longanisa which my pareng pinoy devoured :D

I have been married for 11 years.  In the past three years, I have received 4 proposals from married men whom I have known since HS/College (in varying degrees  <_< ).  All were extremely flattering.  I was almost tempted to take up the offer of one.  Not that he was the most attractive, but because I was confident that if I did take him up on the offer, it would be very discreet, fulfilling and LONG TERM.  But, I DID NOT.  Why?  I was afraid to break my vows of fidelity.  I love my husband very much.  But I must admit that I still think about how it could have been if I did. We still continue to flirt / entice each other. Its been a mind-game for both of us and in some twisted way, I enjoy more getting my head screwed than my body.  My hubby knows about this..and he does get his kicks about knowing that men still desire me.  :evil:

this is very much admirable....

:) :) :)

I have been married for 11 years.  In the past three years, I have received 4 proposals from married men whom I have known since HS/College (in varying degrees  <_< ).  All were extremely flattering.  I was almost tempted to take up the offer of one.  Not that he was the most attractive, but because I was confident that if I did take him up on the offer, it would be very discreet, fulfilling and LONG TERM.  But, I DID NOT.  Why?  I was afraid to break my vows of fidelity.  I love my husband very much.  But I must admit that I still think about how it could have been if I did. We still continue to flirt / entice each other. Its been a mind-game for both of us and in some twisted way, I enjoy more getting my head screwed than my body.   My hubby knows about this..and he does get his kicks about knowing that men still desire me.  :evil:

ms augustmoon is definitely a HOT MOMMA… and I would like to correct the statement of ms. augustmoon….its not 4 proposals but 5 proposals including myself… honestly she’s so DISERABLE and oozing with sex appeal… I remember the first time I met her…na torpe ako… I cant speak straight….maybe its love at first sight... :heart:

Edited by gungeek
ms augustmoon is definitely a HOT MOMMA… and I would like to correct the statement of ms. augustmoon….its not 4 proposals but 5 proposals including myself… honestly she’s so DISERABLE and oozing with sex appeal… I remember the first time I met her…na torpe ako… I cant speak straight….maybe its love at first sight... :heart:

I know your a a gun afficionado and a awarded Marksman so is guess your vision is 20-20...

I also know you are a ranking career government official,, hindi ka politico, so hindi ka naman siguro sinungaling.....plus the FACT that you are a known ladies man ( by rep and rap lang naman) so i guess, there must be some SLIGHT truth to what you said. Anyway, I :blush: and thanks for the compliment, its like getting an instant Botox lift...

Yes, I remember, You could barely speak straight, much like now, you get your letters jumbled. :) Anyway, thanls for the delicious goodies you have been giving my family - (you forgot to mention the fruits and crabs)..My hubby enjoyed it, and so did I. So whatever we have in terms of a friendship, hindi na siya SECRET affair (para hindi ma-OT)...what you are to me is the (BIGGEST) kept SECRET Supplier of the best goodies that span all the way to Ilocos, down to Davao.

So before may mag react, If I were to have a SECRET AFFAIR, most definitely, no one will know about it (e di hindi na siya secret) .. corny..just a way to water it down :rolleyes:

I know the person behind the nick, formerly known as licknpokeme. :evil:

Augustmoon

Can you recall what made you aware from then

e.g. new job, new place, new friends, ....

* hopefully men get to understand women if these are answered

I only started to SOCIALIZE again after all the childbearing activities...or maybe I just wasnt aware, then  :evil:

I have to say, with much difficulty.  Thank you.

Secret Affairs seem to be exciting. But I have seen a lot of very good people, who have met their downfall because of their liasons. Its not worth it.

Augustmoon

Can you recall what made you aware from then

e.g. new job, new place, new friends, ....

* hopefully men get to understand women if these are answered

I was busy with work. When I opted to become a fulltime mom, I had more time for myself. It wasnt really NEW of anything..it was actually coming BACK to what you were before (back to single state of mind? maybe?) I started seeing OLD friends from way back ..What started it for me was when I took on a physical regiment of exercise I started to lose weight. This gave me a positive image my myself.