• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 curian

curian

Those who seek the Dark cannot control the Dark

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual conversation, philosophy, books, kendo, gaming, sound tripping, movie marathons and cooking.

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:36 PM

Mga Sir,

nalimutan ni utol windows log-on pw nya sa laptop, san ako makakakuha ng password breaker. merun ako narinig dati, kinabit lang daw usb flash drive tapos na unlock na ung acct.

#2 riv123

riv123

Always take into account "Murphy's Law"

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:47 AM

Mga Sir,

nalimutan ni utol windows log-on pw nya sa laptop, san ako makakakuha ng password breaker. merun ako narinig dati, kinabit lang daw usb flash drive tapos na unlock na ung acct.

Try mo muna tanungin si Google.

Pag walang answer, post ka ulit.

CHEERS!!!

#3 jcsantos

jcsantos

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:54 AM

you can do a windows reinstall/upgrade if it is a xp ( boot from a windows xp installation ) boot install it will have a option to reinstall a new xp i said again dont reformat !!!

yun nga lang mawawala lahat ng installation mo .. at kung meron kang files sa my documents forget about it ( sigurado madedelete ) pero nasa root drive C:\ intact pa rin sigurado

#4 Google

Google

The Russian Mafia

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4081 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Gym, Computers, Extreme Sports, Outdoor Sports, Beach, Basketball, Badminton

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:49 AM

XP ba?

- run on safe mode
- lilitaw yung administrator account. you can use that to reset the password sa account mo.

#5 ThAHuStLa

ThAHuStLa

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:58 AM

Hi guys,

I need a software (ala Teamviewer, Real VNC) that does not display any popups or change the remote desktop wallpaper whenever I connect to the host PC. In short, it's like a stealthy remote desktop program that I'm in need of. The reason is because I'm trying to monitor the PC back at home and I would like to make sure I go undetected while at the same time still being able to transfer files in and out of my PC. I'm getting suspicious with the activities of our household help back at home. I have the following details such as IP AD, User Name and Password of Windows. What do you guys think should I use? Thanks and regards to all.

#6 riv123

riv123

Always take into account "Murphy's Law"

• (05) Regular
  • 987 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:31 AM

Hi guys,

I need a software (ala Teamviewer, Real VNC) that does not display any popups or change the remote desktop wallpaper whenever I connect to the host PC. In short, it's like a stealthy remote desktop program that I'm in need of. The reason is because I'm trying to monitor the PC back at home and I would like to make sure I go undetected while at the same time still being able to transfer files in and out of my PC. I'm getting suspicious with the activities of our household help back at home. I have the following details such as IP AD, User Name and Password of Windows. What do you guys think should I use? Thanks and regards to all.

TightVNC

CHEERS!!!

#7 curian

curian

Those who seek the Dark cannot control the Dark

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual conversation, philosophy, books, kendo, gaming, sound tripping, movie marathons and cooking.

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:40 AM

naka Vista man...

#8 Google

Google

The Russian Mafia

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4081 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Gym, Computers, Extreme Sports, Outdoor Sports, Beach, Basketball, Badminton

Posted 27 November 2009 - 11:17 AM

naka Vista man...

hmmm, wala syang backdoor unlike XP.
try to use this:

http://home.eunet.no...rdahl/ntpasswd/

you have to copy that to a removable device (like a USB, a CD or a floppy) and boot from there.

hth.

#9 Renren34

Renren34

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

TheHustla, portable openSSH with Cygwin. Assuming here you're in a Windows machine. OpenSSH supports all SSH protocols and will encrypt your traffic. Tired of using proxy servers or VPNs for accessing restricted sites? Go figure! B)

#10 mscobol

mscobol

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:37 AM

hello....just wanna know if possible bang malaman nung isang hacker or mahack nya ung incoming at outgoing message ng isang account or marestore nya lhat ng deleted mail sa inbox at sent items....at malaman agad na me new account akong ginawa?????

:unsure:

#11 polofalltrades

polofalltrades

Player

• (05) Regular
  • 903 posts
  • Interests:Music, DJ/Production, Games, Extreme Sports, Cooking

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:06 AM

@Curian

Try to use password recovery disk if you have one. If not, try to use hiren's password recovery tool. OR!!! you could use WinPE, but this is only used by knowledgeable users...

@mscobol

what are we looking into po ba? sa internal lang yung hacker or sa external? Kasi pwede deploy ng parang wormlike file na mag a act na mag phone home sa PC sa WAN eh. Or kung internal yan, nakalimutan ko yung technical term na pwedeng gamitin para mag act yung workstation niya as a decoy server eh. I think it's mac spoofing??? Oh, I forgot, the answer is yes.

#12 rangerhound

rangerhound

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Rock and Roll...

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:34 PM

I've recently installed hackintosh on 3 laptops and 1 desktop... however are there any hackintosh builders out there? i'd like to build an i7 system but the Gigabyte motherboards aren't that available here.

Hackintosh builds - on an ASUS A8Sc and Acer Aspire One D250, Acer Travelmate 4000 Series, HP Pavilion p6255d...

#13 polofalltrades

polofalltrades

Player

• (05) Regular
  • 903 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:00 AM

Have you tried Virtualizing a Mac? Is it possible using VMWare or Oracle's VirtualBox?

#14 rangerhound

rangerhound

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:47 PM

I tried VM on a Mac but its really got lots of problems. Ive tried lots of distros but the hardware bogged me down..

#15 polofalltrades

polofalltrades

Player

• (05) Regular
  • 903 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

Ah, but Macs of today are running on intel, right?

#16 Padrino

Padrino

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

Right

#17 eLgimiKeRo69

eLgimiKeRo69

I am horny and I must be...

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Interests:Someone to mingle and jingle with.. :)

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

some Macs run on AMD.. :)

#18 rangerhound

rangerhound

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:50 PM

some Macs run on AMD.. :)

Yes they run on Intel and AMD... The processor is the easy part, as long as they have SSE2 - SSE3 capability its fine (which most processors are today - even the Atom) however, its the motherboard that has a lot of compatibility problems. People who have built hackintoshes suggest the use of Gigabit, ASUS, Foxconn boards, but they just don't work straight out of the box, the BIOS should be modified too. :(

#19 knoll1234

knoll1234

PiSSoFF ArtisT SouThPoler

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1503 posts
  • Interests:live and let live. I enjoy everything the world can give with a twist. I have the means . I hate cowards , losers and pretenders. I admire the ones who are sensible and consistently sharp.

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:41 PM

If you are looking for the ultimate ethical hacker, it is the NSA, in DC. their sc , I have seen in recent pictures occupies the whole of SM megamall and trinoma combined.

#20 bitterfrost_20

bitterfrost_20

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:11 PM

hello....just wanna know if possible bang malaman nung isang hacker or mahack nya ung incoming at outgoing message ng isang account or marestore nya lhat ng deleted mail sa inbox at sent items....at malaman agad na me new account akong ginawa?????

If your looking for an email message you can sniff the network to intercept and capture data packets. Some available freeware tools includes "wireshark" formerly known as ethereal

For the restoration of email messages, hmmm, this can be done in your exchange server mailbox and run some recovery tools like Encase and other recovery tools such as Pandora Recovery etc. check also the exchange server logs for possible new domain account email created.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users