Yey! First akong magreply dito. Before ako naging DBA and network guy i was a programmer for the company I work for. Languages I used were the classic asp,jsp,php,asp and vb.net and some cold fusion markup. Have experience with Oracle Designer din though ito medyo limot ko na.

nice experience sir! :)

guys i have a question....... I have to do a project in school, html (php) form (survey type) sya pero I need the output in an excel file...... pwede ba un? how?

I'm not good in programming, and I only know the basics in html and php........

need help plz!! thank you

guys i have a question....... I have to do a project in school, html (php) form (survey type) sya pero I need the output in an excel file...... pwede ba un? how?

I'm not good in programming, and I only know the basics in html and php........

need help plz!! thank you

yes, this is doable. Here are the steps:

1. Create the fields for your survey in HTML.

2. You should have a button to save all the values in your fields to a database which is surely a MySQL database.

3. Create a button that will export these data into an excel.

This will be your source to learn PHP and HTML or even other languages that you prefer: http://www.w3schools.com/

Hope this helps. :)

yes, this is doable. Here are the steps:

1. Create the fields for your survey in HTML.

2. You should have a button to save all the values in your fields to a database which is surely a MySQL database.

3. Create a button that will export these data into an excel.

This will be your source to learn PHP and HTML or even other languages that you prefer: http://www.w3schools.com/

Hope this helps. :)

there's this mysql front end tool called Navicat. Search it on the net, it allows you to export your MySQL data to Excel.

thank you!!! i'll try them both.... do you I can do this in Visual studio express 2008?

thank you!!! i'll try them both.... do you I can do this in Visual studio express 2008?

yes you can do this using Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition but i think there are limitations using this application since this is an express edition only. you can research first on the limitations before using it. :)

Edited by 888infinity888

guys question uli tungkol sa visual studio 2008....... nangangapa kasi ako e.... di naman ako marunong talaga nito

gumagawa ako ng simple program na parang ABC teacher for kids (school project).

part of code:

Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click

PictureBox1.Image = Image.FromFile("F:\school-ACU\info305\Project\ABC program\ABC program\Bb.jpg")

End Sub

question: paano ko babaguhin ung highlighted part para pwede ko syang i-run sa ibang computer?

2nd question: paano ko lalagyan ng sounds ito pag nagclick on the same button? simple wav file lang

attached is the screenshot of my simple project...

thank you in advance!!

maraming salamat nga pala sa mga nagsuggest ng gagawin ko nung una kong tanong

project_screenshot.bmp

guys question uli tungkol sa visual studio 2008....... nangangapa kasi ako e.... di naman ako marunong talaga nito

gumagawa ako ng simple program na parang ABC teacher for kids (school project).

part of code:

Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click

PictureBox1.Image = Image.FromFile("F:\school-ACU\info305\Project\ABC program\ABC program\Bb.jpg")

End Sub

question: paano ko babaguhin ung highlighted part para pwede ko syang i-run sa ibang computer?

2nd question: paano ko lalagyan ng sounds ito pag nagclick on the same button? simple wav file lang

attached is the screenshot of my simple project...

thank you in advance!!

maraming salamat nga pala sa mga nagsuggest ng gagawin ko nung una kong tanong

for Q1:

Answer: What i usually do is i add a folder on the solution and put there the files i need on my application then i just reference it using the server.mappath method. i don't know if this is applicable in winforms cause i usually use it on web based applications. When you deploy it on other computer, it is automatically included especially when deploying web based applications. you can also create an installer for you application. you can look for the steps in MSDN for this.

for Q2:

Anser: you can use this link as a reference. it's in c#. the only difference is the syntax, but the logic is the same: http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/csharp/cs_g...cle.php/c11157/

hope this helps. :)

mga master, ang remote access ba pwede gamitin na parang internet cafe manager?

sir, i don't know much about internet cafe manager but i think it is different from remote access. internet cafe manager from what i read in the internet is that it is more of a customized application for managing your PC's on a WAN or LAN. For remote access it is being used to access a single PC or a server remotely on a LAN or WAN.

maraming salamat po sir infinity, baka may alam kang, mapagkukunan ng source code using vb 6, plan ko kasi gumawa nito pero yung simple lang

code na parang internet cafe manager sir? hmmmmm..i'll try to look one for you sir.. if you want sir, you can explore on .NET technology mas extended kasi yun in terms of programming. :)