213 replies to this topic

#41 thrall

thrall

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 07:05 PM

Why do people work.sa kabilang thread madami rason pero bottomline pera. Sa business ba ano rason pera din lang ba?

#42 chinits

chinits

~ interior designer ~

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5523 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:07 PM

im an interior designer graduating this march.. we have a family biz but i dont want to work there. i want to be a freelance designer or push my tiangge biz, but ang question ko is may money ba dun?

i dont want to be stuck kasi sa office 9-5 doing paperworks lang..

#43 ovaltinekid

ovaltinekid

-:looking-watching:-

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3168 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:54 AM

negosyo!

#44 thrall

thrall

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 542 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:50 AM

im an interior designer graduating this march.. we have a family biz but i dont want to work there. i want to be a freelance designer or push my tiangge biz, but ang question ko is may money ba dun?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I were you try out any opportunity that comes in your way. Exceept of course pagaralan mo muna kung ano papsukin mo basta legal,at hindi masisira rep*tation mo. Then either it will fail or succeed whatever the result learn from it. Then attack uli.

#45 Wacky Dreamer

Wacky Dreamer

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 07:33 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Regarding you know yourself enough, I suggest you first scout. Make sure there's a market for your product or service and you know where the best spot is. Try mingling with other people in your league and check if their business do prosper. Immitate their style and try. At this stage you must not gamble all you got, just test the water. You will need time and determination here. You musn't just do this part because you know you can easily let it go. The point is you get most of what you want to learn from this and more other things (experience, connections, communication, business ethics, ...) eventually.

After this: CONSIDER YOUR MARKET AS ONE OF YOUR RESOURCES. This will give you a better view of the situation. There are different ways to do this, I hope you get my point.

From this onward I think you can (play) business already. Still more stages to go pa.

Stick with anything that is close to you and close to whatever you are offering. And get to know your potentials and new skills and the market's. Good luck

#46 the messiah

the messiah

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2701 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:31 PM

for me i think mas maganda ang negosyo at empleyado sabay, lyk me am working sa fam biznes n at d same tym scouting for possible biznes opportunitties, ang advantage is since fami biznes mas flexible ka since control mo ang oras :)

#47 civilcode

civilcode

Show me the Money!!!!!!

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1160 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:35 AM

I would suggest both muna for the starters both job and negosyo, magipon muna ng puhunan. later on pag stable na yon Business go ahead resign, do the business full time.

I would like to share i notice that no rich person are employed they are ALL self-employed. :)

Edited by civilcode, 02 February 2006 - 12:43 AM.

#48 jeromezki

jeromezki

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:57 PM

small companies muna bago lumipat sa malaking company pero opinion ko lng to d ko alam sa iba kc ganito ang experience ko.

#49 chubCHINITAforHIRE

chubCHINITAforHIRE

U DONT HAV TO SEARCH NO MORE COZ I AM SUM1 HU WIL LOVE U 4 SURE

• (05) Regular
  • 1012 posts
  • Interests:MUAAAHHH......

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:25 PM

mg bsnes nlng ...

#50 Phrozhen.Khold

Phrozhen.Khold

Photographer Kuno

• (11) Wyld
  • 6834 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:06 AM

I agree... get your capital from working in an office and invest in a small business... when your business booms forget working... and do the business full time... and its a good feeling being your own boss :thumbsupsmiley:

#51 Waterbearer

Waterbearer

God of Lust

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 12644 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 10:23 AM

Tulad ng sinabi ng karamihan:

Having your own Business is the best. HANDS DOWN TENFOLD!!!!!!!

But first you need to learn the ropes of the industry you are planning to venture into.

#52 Mugato

Mugato

medyo menyak na mahilig sa anime

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:48 PM

depende kung mayaman kau magnegosyo para lalong yumaman parang c henry sy kng d naman trabaho muna para makaipon tapos negosyo habang nag tatrabaho....doble kita...

#53 mr.bukol

mr.bukol

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:frogsoup

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:10 AM

para sakin, nde lahat nagiging sucessful sa business, kaya kung nde ka marunong mag business wag na, kung magaling kanaman na empleyado dun nalang . baka s masayang lang ipon mo

pero sakin business , kasi may experience ako sa dati kong boss. yun lang

nde lang tiyaga , kailangan may konting diskarte ,tsaka madaming advise

Edited by mr.bukol, 28 October 2006 - 11:12 AM.

#54 The Designer

The Designer

Lean & Fab

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:32 PM

Para sa akin, mag-empleyado abroad or sa kompanyang malaki ang sweldo mag-ipon ng husto para pag retire eh mag-enjoy na lang sa perang pinaghirapan, pag nag business kasi it's gonna be everyday & forever mo na aasikasuhin dahil pag napabayaan mo eh babagsak at ikaw din ang kawawa. this is just my point of view :cool:

#55 Rav4ever

Rav4ever

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:52 PM

well for siguro mag work muna sa 9 to 5 para malaman nyo ang hirap atsaka ma experience nyo din ang work environment atsaka maenjoy nyo after that siguro mga ilan yrs pag mas mature na kau pwede na mag negosyo kasi alam nyo na mahirap pala kumita ng pera mas magsusucceed un bussiness pag take things slow rather than jumping into it agad...ako 3 bussiness ko in the past nalugi missmanage now ok na biz ko thanks to those experiences kasi di ko naranasan maging empleyado eh sana di kau magkamali tulad ko sayang pera but it wwas fun for me hehe!!

#56 CodenameV

CodenameV

Knowing is not enough; we must apply

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:Media Collector (Audio CD's, DVD's. Comic books, Manga, Management books/ Self Help books)<br /><br />Toy Colector (Action figures, SOC's, Happy Meal toys)<br /><br />Gadget Freak (Computers, Cellphones, PDA's)<br /><br />Jack of all trades and Master of none. Good enough but not great.

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:17 AM

in my opinion,the choice of being an employee or an entrepreneur is dependent on your personality and experience level. If you have no experience, becing an employee helps you gain the discipline that will serve you well in the future. If you are a outgoing person and flexible, being an entrepreneur is good choice otherwise, stick to being an employee. Although i don't like routines myself, i hate surprises even more which you would have a lot of if you are an entrepreneur.

About entrepreneurs being rich, i don't think that they are in a better predicament than becoming an employee who has reached executive status. Entrepreneurs do have access to better cash flow than employees initially but an employee who saves a significant portion of his income and learns how to manage his investments can still end up with a significant nest egg.

#57 Guest_airmax_*

Guest_airmax_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:42 PM

the best pa rin ang negosyo. i would like people working for me and not me working for other people.

#58 simple_arashi

simple_arashi

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:13 PM

negosyo dude, kesa work.

#59 FrankS

FrankS

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:24 PM

depends if ur willing to take the risk
for me, work first for experience then start ur own business!!

#60 Guest_BDC0425_*

Guest_BDC0425_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:18 AM

in my own humble opinion po, just like all the replies here mas maganda ang mag work muna sa labas. then if ever na may makuha kayo mga pointers, tips tricks then weight things out if you think its time to invest then go ahead. para namans a mga may family biz, pansin ko lang po is d ba mas maganda ang mag work sa labas kase pag kayo may ari meron ka agad advantage you can wake up late go to office late, surf the net during office hours and wala magagalit bakit??? kase nga sa inyo yung company. this scenario sa napapansin ko is ganyan lalo na sa mga biz na hndi gaano kalakihan. obviously, iba ang scenario pag talagang big time na ang company. another thing is malamang hindi napapagalitan. not like pag sa iba company talagang sermon to the max kahit maliit na fault why?

ako, im working in a real estate company as an executive assistant financially not rewarding pero sa work load dami. happy pa naman me sa work ko and kahit ano gawin ko i wont be able to have my own estates to handle pag alis ko dito. so whats keeping me here? i like to handle people kase and yun ang experience na nakukuha ko dito.

OT na yata.... :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users