Teacher - Student Relationship

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Only problem I see is if the affair affects the teacher student relationship.

So if it's outside the classroom and the student isn't currently enrolled on a subject that the professor is currently teaching ... I don't see any problems.

Provided the student is not minor of course.

Ok lang kung may love hindi puro GRADES

tolerate, hehehe!

Wag lang sa loob ng classroom gagawin

we know that even a teacher and his/her student can fall in love or fall in lust and have relationships outside the classroom.

should we tolerate this kind of relationship or should it be prohibited?

Hello

Heheh, tumpak!

Hello

Tolerate, as long as they don't show affection in school and that the student should be of legal age and is not enrolled in any of the teacher's class.

Hi Sir! I miss you! :P

I miss u too

Tolerate. With limits of course, like maging public na lang pag tapos na yung student taking the class handled by the prof...

In moderation ika nga

Tolerate. With limits of course, like maging public na lang pag tapos na yung student taking the class handled by the prof...

They are only human

I've been in this kind of relationship. I'm the student. :blush:

For me, it shouldn't be a problem as long as both parties are responsible enough not to be too comfortable or too showy about it inside the school. :evil:

Pano kung showy?

So if it's outside the classroom and the student isn't currently enrolled on a subject that the professor is currently teaching ... I don't see any problems.

Kalimitan sa minor nangyayari ito

tolerate, hehehe!

Agree

KaLIMITAN NGA SA MINOR

kALIMITAN NGA MINOR

mINSAN NAMAN STUDENT ANG NAG UUMPISA

thats right

I had a gf who is my student just this last sem, i'm 26 and she's 19. Fair naman ako sa pagbigay ng grades. Sa classroom syempre walang pansinan. But sometimes some of my students a couple of time saw us together in campus (UP is a big place). So get ready for a bunch of chismax

sige nga

we know that even a teacher and his/her student can fall in love or fall in lust and have relationships outside the classroom.

should we tolerate this kind of relationship or should it be prohibited?

Tolerate

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...