Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

• 2 weeks later...

bought KING'S HERBAL NI KA REY a couple of days ago - they had this 'buy 1, take 1' offer kasi.

na-engaño me after watching all those testimonials at BITAG LIVE.

it's supposedly for diabetics, but i'm not. i'm just curious what would be its effect on me.

a word of caution, though: stuff tastes like concentrated ampalaya juice.

i keep gagging when i take it, and i have to follow it up with a teaspoon of honey just to

get rid of the aftertaste.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I say no....

whatever it is you're taking, read the bottle and do your research.

anything you'll see there, your body most likely already produces.... hopping on these supplements may cause your body to be dependent on it.... once you stop, you'll probably return to your old appearance, maybe even worse.

ain't nothing wrong with eating right and steppin up your exercise.

just my two cents.

• 2 weeks later...

This is for older people, age 25 up

Testostrogrow

Pag tumatanda bumababa ang testosterone level natin mga lalaki, So it is good to supplement with this.

Increase in testosterone may promote lean mass, weight loss and enchance sexual libido.

I take this 3 times a day with meals

question im planning to take whey protein and creatine how should i take them? i work out for 4 hours 1 hour muay thai,1 hour boxing 1 hour weight lifting and core exercises 1 hour run,jog. tia

Take it upon waking up, 30mins before your weight lifting workout with 2.5 grams of creatine, 30 mins after your weight lifting workout with 2.5 grams of creatine. 4 hours of workout is overtraining, then take casein protein before going to bed

* serving size depends on your lean mass weight. 1.1 gram per 1 pound of muscle mass daily protein is what you need if you want to grow

• 1 month later...

Testostrogrow

Pag tumatanda bumababa ang testosterone level natin mga lalaki, So it is good to supplement with this.

Increase in testosterone may promote lean mass, weight loss and enchance sexual libido.

Where can I buy this?

• 1 month later...

Testostrogrow

I'm 33 - I drink milk (lactose-free or say lactase ladden) at average of 2 liters a day and max of 4 liters. Doing basic squat, presses, deadlifts, power cleans and it seems my testosterone is spiking based on my initial research and what's happening to me

• longer and thicker body hair - back, arms, hamstrings, neck
  • pimples

As a solution to the ED part, after I went through burn-out due to multiple jobs and lack of sleep (I had many cases where by BP was always 140/100 and total ED s@%t), I made rest an integral part of my daily routine then I decided to go back to the gym. At home, it seems regular use of your hand promotes a healthier you on top of a positive outlook in life.

From 130 lbs, I've gained weight through eating and eating the right kind of food. Adding milk and increasing the weight I lifted in the gym proved to be a potent duo in helping me gain weight. Right now, at 5'8" I'm 160lbs though I really don't look like it, aint bulky.

Ah, don't forget rest. You grow when you sleep.

guys i need tips/suggestions. i want to grow bigger in mass and muscle. right now im between 145-150 lbs, but i look skinny. some of my friends who are at 150-155lbs looks bulky. can you suggest any supplements to take? im taking nitrotech for whey and jack3d for nitric oxide and creatine... i dont know if im missing anything.