Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

wait a minute...

my work out is 5 min run and a 5 min run to finish my work out.

i assume this is your warm-up and cool down?

1 hour circuit training but i lift heavy weights low reps. 5 rounds of boxing

let me get this straight... you do Heavy Lifting for Circuit Training?

also...

i am also in a no carb diet for a month now.

can you describe your diet?

so basically, you don't eat Carbohydrates while training with methods that require carbohydrates (namely Boxing and Circuit Training)?

and you don't want to loose muscle shempre who wants loose (aka maluwag) muscles... I think what you mean is lose or mawala...

hahaha. panalo. pinuna na.

Edited by Palakol

@ master olympus and master palakol.

thanks for the tip regarding creatine sir,sorry for the typo

yes i lift heavy weights pero 8,6,4,2 there are also days that i do low weights but hi reps. (all are compound exercises.)

yes sir i stay away from carbs, my only carb intake is during breakfast, i eat oatmeal with milk.

my diet is no pork,sodas,white rice,bread(for 5 years now). plus i dont drink and smoke(since birth. im 23 now.).

eggs,tuna,chicken breast,beef, fruits and veggies. is what i eat on a regular basis.

@ master olympus and master palakol.

thanks for the tip regarding creatine sir,sorry for the typo

yes i lift heavy weights pero 8,6,4,2 there are also days that i do low weights but hi reps. (all are compound exercises.)

yes sir i stay away from carbs, my only carb intake is during breakfast, i eat oatmeal with milk.

my diet is no pork,sodas,white rice,bread(for 5 years now). plus i dont drink and smoke(since birth. im 23 now.).

eggs,tuna,chicken breast,beef, fruits and veggies. is what i eat on a regular basis.

so basically, it's NOT no carb, as oatmeal, vegetables, and fruits are carbohydrates. and you don't actually Circuit Train WITH heavy weights. just checking.

Megamass is crap. Try whipping your own weight gain shake with a scoop or two of whey protein, 2-3 large bananas/ 1/2-1cup of oats and one table spoon of peanut butter. Blend together and enjoy.

does microwaving Whey Protein do anything bad? does it destroy certain ingredients of anything? because i mix my Protein Powder with Peanut Butter and a little water, and i microwave it for a minute or two to make some sort of high-protein cake i can chew on.

does microwaving Whey Protein do anything bad? does it destroy certain ingredients of anything? because i mix my Protein Powder with Peanut Butter and a little water, and i microwave it for a minute or two to make some sort of high-protein cake i can chew on.

Palakol, that I'm not really sure. However, I tried mixing whey with hot water a couple of times and I noticed that its not as soluble as it is when using cold water. Pretty weird right?

Edited by Jacques
Palakol, that I'm not really sure. However, I tried mixing whey with hot water a couple of times and I noticed that its not as soluble as it is when using cold water. Pretty weird right?

i tried that once, and i melted my tumbler. haha. well, i guess the protein brownies are still on then.

Enervon HP! cheap and affordable protein supplement!

i used this stuff every day during the time i competed, pre and post workout drink. good stuff, but it kind of makes you fart a lot. and although it does provide some protein, it merely has 9 g per serving, or around half of actual protein powder.

since the peanut butter has been brought up, id like to ask about it..

im assuming this is not the local lily's or ludy's peanut butter..

i read about organic peanut butter before (i think jacques mentioned it)

can you tell where can i buy this?

is there a particular brand that you guys are using?

thanks! :)

since the peanut butter has been brought up, id like to ask about it..

im assuming this is not the local lily's or ludy's peanut butter..

i read about organic peanut butter before (i think jacques mentioned it)

can you tell where can i buy this?

is there a particular brand that you guys are using?

thanks! :)

Healthy Options. However it can be quite expensive.

i tried that once, and i melted my tumbler. haha. well, i guess the protein brownies are still on then.

i used this stuff every day during the time i competed, pre and post workout drink. good stuff, but it kind of makes you fart a lot. and although it does provide some protein, it merely has 9 g per serving, or around half of actual protein powder.

Try mixing 1 cup of oats with 1-2 whole eggs/egg whites, 1 scoop of vanilla or unflavored protein powder, a sachet or two of splenda, and a dash of cinnamon powder. Mix until you have a consistent batter. Now cook it like how you'd cook your pancakes. Now you have a protein packed breakfast.