Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

80 protein-20-carb...(supplement lang ito, di pa kasama ang diet...hay people of the philippines!!!) Mabilis akong tumaba...depende sa katawan kc..may mga katawan kasi na maski anong kinakain payat parin...mabilis ang metabolism...last na to!!!!

Just curious, how do you specifically come up with this elixir?

egg white is a good source of protein too, pero magastos kasi 8 eggs a day. i also tried ON whey 100% before pero walang nangyari hehe. kelangan supplement + workout, kasi kung walang workout e lolobo kalang

well, that is the main idea of increasing protein intake after all. because you need it for repair of the muscle cells you damage during a workout.

im doing fine with ON as my pre and post workout supplement.., usually i mix 1 scoop with milk/choco shake with 1~2 piece banana, and that already makes me full. i always hit the gym after work.., so when i workout di na ako nagdidinner.., i find it hard to mobilize my body pag full after meal..,

thanks man!

but when should i start taking some? and what beginner supplements are alright?

As mentioned earlier, worry about getting your eating and training habits in check firt. You can make good gains even without supplements as lnog as you eat and train right

Sirs,

i'm trying to grow big... i've already dropped from 210 to 180lbs. (thanks a lot to eclipse-mabini, of course... :P)

i'm on hydroxycut hardcore (4 caps working days, 2 caps non-working) and whey (2 scoops + non-fat milk + banana pre & post working day)

i'm gaining mass, but i want to gain more... i plan to take these for mass gain starting april, can you guys comment?

Morning: 2 scoops whey + 1-2 bananas + non-fat milk

Mid-day: 1 scoop whey + 1 scoop casein + non-fat milk

Pre-workout: 2 scoops whey + 1-2 bananas + non-fat milk

Post-workout (before bedtime): 2 scoops casein + non-fat milk

*sorry, i love milk :P

do you think it's too much? i'm tired of eating eggs eh. :P i'm stopping hydroxycut and inserting creatine on my diet come may.

i'm also on a lot of noodles and pasta, (complex carbs? - sorry, not sure) cheat days are on weekends. and i workout religiously every other day.

Edited by wildnutzz
Sirs,

i'm trying to grow big... i've already dropped from 210 to 180lbs. (thanks a lot to eclipse-mabini, of course... :P)

i'm on hydroxycut hardcore (4 caps working days, 2 caps non-working) and whey (2 scoops + non-fat milk + banana pre & post working day)

i'm gaining mass, but i want to gain more... i plan to take these for mass gain starting april, can you guys comment?

Morning: 2 scoops whey + 1-2 bananas + non-fat milk

Mid-day: 1 scoop whey + 1 scoop casein + non-fat milk

Pre-workout: 2 scoops whey + 1-2 bananas + non-fat milk

Post-workout (before bedtime): 2 scoops casein + non-fat milk

*sorry, i love milk :P

do you think it's too much? i'm tired of eating eggs eh. :P i'm stopping hydroxycut and inserting creatine on my diet come may.

i'm also on a lot of noodles and pasta, (complex carbs? - sorry, not sure) cheat days are on weekends. and i workout religiously every other day.

trying to get big or trying to lean out???

What's your height again??

sorry, trying to lean out... :upside:

i am 5'8" sir. :)

If you're trying to lean out, I strongly advice you let go of the milk consumption. You may have the option of taking low fat/skimmed variants but fact is, milk sugar in the form of lactose would make it hard for you to cut on unnecesarry carbs. And from what you posted, your diet seems to rely on whey so much. What about real food? Care to share your eating habits?

If you're trying to lean out, I strongly advice you let go of the milk consumption. You may have the option of taking low fat/skimmed variants but fact is, milk sugar in the form of lactose would make it hard for you to cut on unnecesarry carbs. And from what you posted, your diet seems to rely on whey so much. What about real food? Care to share your eating habits?

you think my whey is too much? and what do you suggest i should use instead of milk?

actually, sir... hindi ko pa po ginagawa yang diet na yan... around next month pa pagtigil ko ng hhc... that's why i posted it, to ask your insights. :)

sir, since i am always out, i usually eat whatever na lang i see... in moderation nga lang, and i prefer meat and veggies. pero if i'm home and i have time to cook, i usually have pasta and eggs :)

wildnutzz, yea focus on leaning out since that will give you the look you desire.

Sir, I went out kanina to buy supplements and saw ON's Pro-Complex... bought 5lbs :)

I plan to take it 3 times (with breakfast, mid-day / post workout, before bedtime / post workout) a day on weekdays.

I also bought 5lbs. Casein, and plan to take it twice on weekends.

Is it ok? or do i have to take more? I usually take 2 scoops of whey per serving. pero sa Pro-Complex, 1 scoop lang siguro. :)

Oh, and what can you say about Mirrus Creatine Ethyl Ester? It's kinda cheap... :)

Edited by wildnutzz

Sorry to butt in, I just need some opinion about my plan to take NO XPLODE as a pre-workout supplement and Hydroxycut as my post-workout. my goal is basically to gain more muscle mass by using NO XPLODE (have more pump on the weights) and at the same time lose some fat by taking Hydroxycut. would this combination be effective as far as my goal is concerned? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14
Sorry to butt in, I just need some opinion about my plan to take NO XPLODE as a pre-workout supplement and Hydroxycut as my post-workout. my goal is basically to gain more muscle mass by using NO XPLODE (have more pump on the weights) and at the same time lose some fat by taking Hydroxycut. would this combination be effective as far as my goal is concerned? Thanks in advance!

as far as i know sir... di yata pwede... i wanted to do the same thing dati eh... i took my hhc with crea, ang sabi contradicting DAW.

but then again... i'm still waiting for the answer of the experts on this one ;)

@hardbodyz: is that you on your avatar? love the arms, bro! stay strong. :)

Sir, I went out kanina to buy supplements and saw ON's Pro-Complex... bought 5lbs smile.gif

I plan to take it 3 times (with breakfast, mid-day / post workout, before bedtime / post workout) a day on weekdays.

I also bought 5lbs. Casein, and plan to take it twice on weekends.

Is it ok? or do i have to take more? I usually take 2 scoops of whey per serving. pero sa Pro-Complex, 1 scoop lang siguro. smile.gif

Oh, and what can you say about Mirrus Creatine Ethyl Ester? It's kinda cheap... smile.gif

You don't need to take that much potein. Pro complex twice a day along with regular meals may already be more than enough for you.

As for creatine products, I always prefer trusted brands.

I don't see the logic of taking stimulants after working out. If you wanna gain muscle mass while minimizing fat gain, your best bet is to actually clean up your eating habits and use either NO explode or HH... you only need one right now

@hardbodyz: is that you on your avatar? love the arms, bro! stay strong. :)

hehehe yup thats me....last 2 weeks po....epekto ng creating hehehe thanks bro :thumbsupsmiley:

totoo ung sabi nila lalakas na buhat mo at in just seconds balik agad ung nawalang lakas mo.......thanks sa mga advance about creating peace!

As for creatine products, I always prefer trusted brands.

ano bang trusted brands mo...coz ung PROLAB ei product din ng GNC so wat do u think?

ang hirap talaga when you want to have a diet.. even if you really wanted to eat JUST this and NOT that and plan THESE foods that you need to eat for a week or for a month hindi mo din minsan kayang sundin..,

Moderation is the key in eating.., and Motivation is the word in working out..,

:rolleyes: