Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

bilis reply ah^^ nways creatine supplementation is what im asking sir is it advisable?coz im taking 4 caps when im resting...

if i understand it right, sir palakol was trying to say that there is no point taking it daily if you eat high protein foods which eventually provide you enough creatine.

stay strong.

Is it true that when you start on creatine and NO, you have to give up smoking and drinking?

can you take them both? huh.gif

ok who told you that?? The real score is of course people want you to live a healthier lifestyle.

Now, on the bisyo note, try weaning yourself off it or minimizing it

is it advisable to take creatine even when not working ur not working out,sumthing like ur restday?

best after workout...para may makuhanan ang katawan natin ng creatine...minsan ang katawan(sa ibang tao...) di masyadong naglalabas ng natural creatine...kaya...para masupplyan lang ang muscles ng creatine...

Fact: pagnagworkout...ang muscles ay napupunit...kaya sumasakit pagkatapos magbuhat...kailangan agad masupplyan ng muscles building nutrients...di puro protina lang ang kailangan...kailangan din ng KONTING carbohydrates. ang Carbo kasi ang siyang magdadala ng protein sa bahagi kung saan kailangan...pero konti lang naman ang kailangan...20% carbs at 80%protein...DIG!!!

best after workout...para may makuhanan ang katawan natin ng creatine...minsan ang katawan(sa ibang tao...) di masyadong naglalabas ng natural creatine...kaya...para masupplyan lang ang muscles ng creatine...

Fact: pagnagworkout...ang muscles ay napupunit...kaya sumasakit pagkatapos magbuhat...kailangan agad masupplyan ng muscles building nutrients...di puro protina lang ang kailangan...kailangan din ng KONTING carbohydrates. ang Carbo kasi ang siyang magdadala ng protein sa bahagi kung saan kailangan...pero konti lang naman ang kailangan...20% carbs at 80%protein...DIG!!!

Just to make it clear, carbs do not directly "transport" the proteins/amino acids into the muscles. Carbs simply causes the release of insulin in the bloodstream which promotes the uptake of protein or whatever nutrients you have ingested.

In my opinion, 20-80 carb to protein ration for a post workout drink will not be that effective. I'd personally have a ratio of 50-50 or 60-50. Simple carbs of course.

hi everyone

looking for help from the gym peeps :)

ive been taking hydroxycut for the past month or so for cardio exercises, but now im planning to move on to weights for muscle toning/strength training, my body's beginning to sag from the weight loss :P

whats the better supplement to take along hydroxycut? whey protein shake/amino tablets or both?

anything to complement the workout.

Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by lotur
Just to make it clear, carbs do not directly "transport" the proteins/amino acids into the muscles. Carbs simply causes the release of insulin in the bloodstream which promotes the uptake of protein or whatever nutrients you have ingested.

ah ok...shortcuts lang... :thumbsupsmiley:

In my opinion, 20-80 carb to protein ration for a post workout drink will not be that effective. I'd personally have a ratio of 50-50 or 60-50. Simple carbs of course.

post workout drink...20-80...pag-meal time dun na lang yung...simple carbs....pero ok din yung opinion mo...try ko din... :thumbsupsmiley:

hi everyone

looking for help from the gym peeps smile.gif

ive been taking hydroxycut for the past month or so for cardio exercises, but now im planning to move on to weights for muscle toning/strength training, my body's beginning to sag from the weight loss tongue.gif

whats the better supplement to take along hydroxycut? whey protein shake/amino tablets or both?

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

In your case I'd say focus on leaning up your diet and start lifting first

hi everyone

looking for help from the gym peeps :)

ive been taking hydroxycut for the past month or so for cardio exercises, but now im planning to move on to weights for muscle toning/strength training, my body's beginning to sag from the weight loss :P

Thanks in advance! :)

IMO, Hydroxicut should be taken in conjunction to weight lifting/strength training more than cardio exercises/workouts specially if your main goal for doing those cardio exercises is to lose weight/fats. Taking hydroxicut while doing cardio exercises EXCLUSIVELY doesnt really make sense and is REDUNDANT, since by taking the supplement itself without having to do those cardio exercises will help you lose weight already, so instead of doing cardio exercises I'd advice you to hit the weights instead and check your diet as well. (by doing so will prevent the sagging of your skin). just my two cents.

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14
kayo...sa kin gumagana naman...nga pala depende sa katawan...may mga tabain kc...konting carbs madaling tumaba...sa bagay kung heavy lifter kayo siguro nga 50-50... :thumbsupsmiley:

so let me get this straight. you drink a post-workout drink with an 80-20 carbohydrate-to-protein ratio, then you take simple carbohydrates during mealtime? i'm interested to know your reasoning behind the approach. ^_^

80 protein-20-carb...(supplement lang ito, di pa kasama ang diet...hay people of the philippines!!!) Mabilis akong tumaba...depende sa katawan kc..may mga katawan kasi na maski anong kinakain payat parin...mabilis ang metabolism...last na to!!!!

o sige. para mas maintindihan mo, tatagalugin ko, ok? umiinom ka ng inumin na mayroong walompung porsiyentong protina at dalawampung porsiyentong carbohydrates pagkatapos ng ehersisiyo, at kumakain ka ng mga simpleng carbohydrates sa ibang bahagi ng araw, tama ba? nais kong malaman kung bakit mo ito ginagawa. ano ang lohika mo sa likod nito?

at patanong na rin kung ano ang laman ng iniinom mo. (ilang gramo ng protina at carbohydrate at taba?)

Edited by Palakol