Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

1. Minimize all the sweets fatty food processed foods soda and iced tea. Don't skip meals and don't binge eat

2. for your strength training program, the least you can do is show up. You guys know where to find me/us and it would be best that we assess you first before writing any program

SIR OLYMPUS! :cool:

thanks for the suggestions! :thumbsupsmiley:

Who has tried here the Nitrotech and Celltech combo stack? Is it worth the price?

For the ON drinkers where do you buy your ON and how much? Lagi kasing nauubusan ang supplier ko. Already tried Champion Nutrition / Dymatize and Next Designer. So far best tasting is Next Designer (kaso its just 18g of protein per scoop).

Thanks and Merry Xmas everyone

Let the battle of the buldge begin this Xmas season :thumbsupsmiley:

Who has tried here the Nitrotech and Celltech combo stack? Is it worth the price?

For the ON drinkers where do you buy your ON and how much? Lagi kasing nauubusan ang supplier ko. Already tried Champion Nutrition / Dymatize and Next Designer. So far best tasting is Next Designer (kaso its just 18g of protein per scoop).

Thanks and Merry Xmas everyone

Let the battle of the buldge begin this Xmas season :thumbsupsmiley:

Although I have tried both but not used them together... Nitrotech is nothing more but an expensive brand of whey protein. Nothing really special. As for Celltech, it's simply a high carb creatine drink.

Optimum Nutrition right now is too expensive. 5 lbs right now is around 2700 - 3000+. Hopefully the other brands (Dymatize, CHampion Nutrition, etc.) stays within the normal price range 2200 - 2600.

Regardless of the brand, worldwide prices of whey and other dairy products derived from milk (cheese, powdered milk, yogurt and etc.) have increased. This is due to the scarcity of dairy supplies from milk producing countries. If you can actually purchase whey in its old price, chances are, these are old stocks. Shipments from the last 2 months or so of these imported products have increased way beyond the selling price of these goods. Try shifting to eggs :goatee:

Regardless of the brand, worldwide prices of whey and other dairy products derived from milk (cheese, powdered milk, yogurt and etc.) have increased. This is due to the scarcity of dairy supplies from milk producing countries. If you can actually purchase whey in its old price, chances are, these are old stocks. Shipments from the last 2 months or so of these imported products have increased way beyond the selling price of these goods. Try shifting to eggs goatee.gif

I've actually managed a few days surviving on milk, yogurt and eggs and things went quite fine

1. Minimize all the sweets fatty food processed foods soda and iced tea. Don't skip meals and don't binge eat

2. for your strength training program, the least you can do is show up. You guys know where to find me/us and it would be best that we assess you first before writing any program

SIR!!! QUESTION PO ULIT...

my friend gave me a WHEY PROTEIN from GNC...

just want to ask, para san po ito?

pwede po ba sa akin to?

im 5'9" and weighs 170lbs. (already lost 9lbs, 1month after gym).

THANKS PO SIR!!!

SIR!!! QUESTION PO ULIT...

my friend gave me a WHEY PROTEIN from GNC...

just want to ask, para san po ito?

pwede po ba sa akin to?

im 5'9" and weighs 170lbs. (already lost 9lbs, 1month after gym).

THANKS PO SIR!!!

Stop calling me sir! just address me by my handle

Whey is but protein. You can do without it provided you eat properly

Stop calling me sir! just address me by my handle

Whey is but protein. You can do without it provided you eat properly

Sir/s Jacques and Olympus

w/c is better, drinking whey supplement after working out or eating a protein choco bar?

meron ksi akong Isobar energy bar and kinakian ko un after working out e

25g ang protein nun...

then before sleeping saka ako inom ng syntha-6

Sir/s Jacques and Olympus

w/c is better, drinking whey supplement after working out or eating a protein choco bar?

meron ksi akong Isobar energy bar and kinakian ko un after working out e

25g ang protein nun...

then before sleeping saka ako inom ng syntha-6

I'd go for whipping up a whey shake after working out. Although I'm a big fan of Isobar (my gym sells it really cheap P30 a piece) it just takes to much time chewing it down. When I need protein fast, protein drink's your best bet.

I'd go for whipping up a whey shake after working out. Although I'm a big fan of Isobar (my gym sells it really cheap P30 a piece) it just takes to much time chewing it down. When I need protein fast, protein drink's your best bet.

yup chewing it tlga napaka tagal

ang tigas ng caramel

kaya nga i put it in the blender na din para gawing shake :lol:

ang mura ng isobar mo a

Isobar ko nabili ko ng P200/12pcs :thumbsupsmiley:

yup chewing it tlga napaka tagal

ang tigas ng caramel

kaya nga i put it in the blender na din para gawing shake :lol:

ang mura ng isobar mo a

Isobar ko nabili ko ng P200/12pcs :thumbsupsmiley:

Wow. P200/box? My gym sells it at P300/box. Talk about dirt cheap! Sometimes, these stuff come so cheap I'm really afraid that there's a rip off... Ironically, whey prices have increased and these stuff also contain whey and other ingredients but come in at a cost less than your Gatorade. Really makes me wonder.

Edited by Jacques
Regardless of the brand, worldwide prices of whey and other dairy products derived from milk (cheese, powdered milk, yogurt and etc.) have increased. This is due to the scarcity of dairy supplies from milk producing countries. If you can actually purchase whey in its old price, chances are, these are old stocks. Shipments from the last 2 months or so of these imported products have increased way beyond the selling price of these goods. Try shifting to eggs :goatee:

Good day bro.

If ever I do away with ON, how many egg whites should I take to substitute for the one scoop of 30grams ON whey protein powder? Thank you in advance.

Good day bro.

If ever I do away with ON, how many egg whites should I take to substitute for the one scoop of 30grams ON whey protein powder? Thank you in advance.

Instead of focusing too much on protein, focus on gwetting your overall calories up. by default you will already get enough protein by that alone.

Good day bro.

Depending on the size, one whole egg roughly contains 4-6 grams of protein (including the yolk). The egg yolk contains 2-3 grams of protein. Do the math :rolleyes: Now you know why some people eat 7-10 egg whites in a sitting

guys, went to cash nd carry, bibili sana me whey. pero sarado na pala ung mga tndahan dun.. last month andun pa un. pero wla na ngaun.sarado na lahat. saan pa pwedeng makabili ng ON whey na ok ang price? at malapit lang dito sa makati/pasay area..thanks!

They'll be transferred to the new cash & carry. Wait for a few weeks.

@ BIGBERTHA

They have that at GNC. Sorry too afraid to ask for the price since products that are sold in GNC are way way to expensive. Just compare the price of their Hydroxycut Hardcore they sell it @ 5000 while you can get it for only 2000+ on some of the sellers here.