All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

None that I know of.

My latest are adidas TS Creator Low

http://images0.lkimg.com/product-images--0d087c8f8154a7b8b9241534073382cff2eb44e3-497d4ae8099e58e2--jpg_sqthumb_med--mensshoes-adidas-ts-creator-low.jpg

But the white/grey CW. These are samples. Where they ever released in this CW?

Edited by complicated8

that's UNC vs motorsports. Although the UNC is similar to the titaniums, there were only 1048 worldwide of them. This costs US$1,500+ - ouch.

I'll buy that if I can dunk like MJ hahaha :D

http://www.vmvinc.com/store/images/200811/1227692234197708646.jpg

By the way, i got the finals home version coz they don't have anymore of the finals mvp away in my size. :(

Edited by complicated8

Been to trinoma and SM north edsa yesterday, was thinking of buying a new pair but none were to my liking.. looks like adidas and nike are running out of ideas :thumbsdownsmiley:

the new TS derrick rose shoe is average at best IMHO, kobe and lebrons are messed up.. colorway after colorway!!! :sick:

you pay 7K for two weeks tops of bragging rights, and the next thing you know there's a new edition (its not new if you just changed colors!) :wacko:

7K up worth of shoes should be limited in the sense that there are only a couple of editions coming out (home and road versions) and thats it.

So.. I spent my shoe money for shirts, pants and underwear instead :lol:

alam nyo kung saan may available na hyperdunk? ayaw ko ng Philippine color, masyadong loud ang colors for my taste.

wala ka na makikita na hyperdunk within the metro bro except for the PI cw. try olympic gold/village in gale. around last month siguro yun nung nakita ko may Dirk Nowitzki PE HD's pa sila. AFAIK, small size na lang ata yun. mga 8 or 9