All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

• 1 month later...

anyone know of a cheap grade A factory variant sellers from china? The ones whose quality is almost like the real thing. Just the price difference.

Since ebay whores are selling the shoes that we want > 100% more than the orig prices, I'm thinking of getting fakes (affected na ako ng recession) hahaha. :)

I'm searching for the CDP Jordan XI/XII or the DMP XI/VI.

Edited by complicated8
  • 2 months later...
anyone know of a cheap grade A factory variant sellers from china? The ones whose quality is almost like the real thing. Just the price difference.

Since ebay whores are selling the shoes that we want > 100% more than the orig prices, I'm thinking of getting fakes (affected na ako ng recession) hahaha. :)

I'm searching for the CDP Jordan XI/XII or the DMP XI/VI.

both packs yr looking for are very rare and very desirable .. so paying 3x the MSRP is pretty much a given .. but .. i just saw a newly released XII black and gray colorway.. watch out for that .... actually im not a big fan of the pack releases .. i just cant stand owning a pair of shoes that i will never wear which is pretty much all the jordans after 12 .......

• 3 weeks later...