All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

Ayos may ganito palang thread dito.. :mtc:

I currently have t-mac's team signature, gilbert arenas' gil zero and lebron's soldier. I remember having latrell sprewell's voltage from converse way way way back..hehe!

yep. i remeber that converse voltage... halos kasabay ng shaqnosis and blast ito di ba? yun sana papabili ko before kaso ang dami ng kagaya kaya i just settle for Stackhouse 2 fila shoes. hehe

im torn between these two kick guys... w/c one do you think is better?

Steve Nash's Zoom MVP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/napster21/3212611146_dc714f26bd.jpg

or

Kobe 4

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/napster21/kobe3.jpg

i think it'll depend on who you want to be playing while wearing those kicks....hehehehe

Nash zoom has a higher cut compared to Kobe's, both are zoom air tech, the latter has lunar foam in front...seriously, the bottom line...wear the kicks w/c puts your mind at ease coz i dont think you're gonna have problems with the comfort of those kicks. one doesn't enjoy playing basketball when you're thinking about your shoes from time to time.

i think it'll depend on who you want to be playing while wearing those kicks....hehehehe

Nash zoom has a higher cut compared to Kobe's, both are zoom air tech, the latter has lunar foam in front...seriously, the bottom line...wear the kicks w/c puts your mind at ease coz i dont think you're gonna have problems with the comfort of those kicks. one doesn't enjoy playing basketball when you're thinking about your shoes from time to time.

agree... im planning to buy both of them but i think i'll go w/ nash's shoes first... hehe can use it as my training shoes and Bball shoes at the same time. :thumbsupsmiley:

how much yung Nash Zoom MVP? How much yung Kobe IV?

all star colorway of the lebron 6 and kobe 4 are now available at nike park... trinoma has them.. they retail for 7495 and 6995..

the zoom mvp retails for about 5+++ yta.. forgot the exact price bro..

oh jordan 09.. east and west colorway of the huarache 09 as well as a tony parker p.e. huarache 09 are available.. the jordan 09 are 9+++ (imho... not worth the money)...

all star colorway of the lebron 6 and kobe 4 are now available at nike park... trinoma has them.. they retail for 7495 and 6995..

the zoom mvp retails for about 5+++ yta.. forgot the exact price bro..

oh jordan 09.. east and west colorway of the huarache 09 as well as a tony parker p.e. huarache 09 are available.. the jordan 09 are 9+++ (imho... not worth the money)...

thanks! wala bang sale? :)

Edited by complicated8

he Nike shoes for this year all star game 2009 looks great especially Kobe 4. I love the color combination I hope they sell this in the market.

Here are all the shoes:

EAST ALL-STARS

LeBron James: Nike Zoom LeBron VI

Danny Granger: Nike Zoom Phenom (not shown)

Paul Pierce: Nike MAX P2 V (not shown)

Chris Bosh: Nike Huarache 09

Rashard Lewis: Nike Hyperdunk

WEST ALL-STARS

Kobe Bryant: Nike Zoom Kobe IV

Amare Stoudemire: Nike Foamposite Lite

Dirk Nowitzki: Nike MAX Spot Up

Brandon Roy: Nike Zoom Phenom

Pau Gasol: Nike Hyperdunk

Tony Parker: Nike Huarache 09

David West: Nike Foamposite Lite

post-100778-1234764964.jpg