All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

May Nike na dun? Tagal ko na kasing di nakakapunta dun e. Sale ba yung Delta Force? Ano pa ibang shoes nakita mo dun?

Yeah forgot to mention that it was on sale at 40% off regarding sa Nike delta force. Last pair na yun so you better hurry. There was also a few pair of the Air jordan 2 lows at the same discopunt, but the size for the red/white combination is only size 10, while the blue /white combination is sizee 11 the biggest. Sayang nga eh, really wanted those for a long time na, great for cillin dont you think :cool:

post-45917-1117841083.jpg

Yeah been looking for those converse pro icon, but they are not here in the philippines yet. Only saw the converse icon warrior. I like the insignia of the shoe to be bigger so you can see it from afar :D . Hope they get here soon, our church basketball tournament is about to start and my teamates plans to have a miami heat theme uniform, those shoes really looks great , specially the white/ red colorway. But the best thing is only few players wore converse and there are no fakes out there yet. So litaw na litaw ka sa court..hahaha. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-45917-1117841436.jpg

Yeah been looking for those converse pro icon, but they are not here in the philippines yet. Only saw the converse icon warrior. I like the insignia of the shoe to be bigger so you can see it from afar :D . Hope they get here soon, our church basketball tournament is about to start and my teamates plans to have a miami heat theme uniform, those shoes really looks great , specially the white/ red colorway. But the best thing is only few players wore converse and there are no fakes out there yet. So litaw na litaw ka sa court..hahaha. :thumbsupsmiley:

There are same fake Converse models that I saw in Cartimar. There are fake Chuck Taylors & Weapons. There are also other Icon shoes that I saw in SM like the Loaded Weapon & the All Star. Too bad those models were immediately sold out.

Yeah forgot to mention that it was on sale at 40% off regarding sa Nike delta force. Last pair na yun so you better hurry. There was also a few pair of the Air jordan 2 lows at the same discopunt, but the size for the red/white combination is only size 10, while the blue /white combination is sizee 11 the biggest. Sayang nga eh, really wanted those for a long time na, great for cillin dont you think  :cool:

I'll be going there later. Hopefully the shoe is still there. If not I might find other classic models. Those J2's are nice. A lot of them immediately sold out in most shoe stores w/o ever going on sale. Buti nga may natira pa diyan sa HP. I'll post pics if I was able to buy something.

I haven't yet tried wearing a fake shoe playing b-ball. Too risky kasi baka magkainjury e. I have a friend who wears a fake AJ3. Ginamit na lang niya yung sockliner ng Nike Utraflight niya kasi nandun yung Zoom Air & he wears ankle braces. Ang ganda nga ng porma nung AJ3 niya. Mukhang orig. Malalaman mo lang na fake kasi hindi siya totoong leather. May air sole din, ewan ko lang kung gumagana yun.

Regarding the AJ4 white & green colorway, classic yung style niya. Bagay na pangporma or panglaro. I'll try buying it once it hits 40% off. Sana may matira pa. Yun nga lang, leather yung brace sa top laceholders unlike sa plastic ng originals. But I think its more durable than the originals. I had an AJ4 kasi nung high school ako & nilaspag ko talaga yun. The first na bumigay dun ay yung plastic braces.

The best AJ's for me are the 1, 3, 4, & 5. If I have to choose only one, it would only be the 3.

Hi doc , I was back reading some of your old post and I would like to clear something up regarding the sock liner of the nike ultraflight. There is no truth that there is zoom airbag inside the sock liner. The full length zoom air bag is in the midsole, another zoom air bag is placed at the area of the heel which made it double stack. The sockliner may look and feel like it has zoom in it but if you examine it closely its just made of a firm shock absorbing material with holes in it to disperse heat. Actually my friend and myself have experience a disturbing pinching sensation when we first use the ultraflight because the perimeter of the sockliner curves up to cradle the foot , so it wont move that much inside the shoe, but what really happen is , part of your skin or sock get pinch when you flex the foot and a small gap of space occur between the sockliner and the inner wall of the foot, its not really a big problem. You only need to wear thicker socks or replace the existing sockliner with spenco orther insole brand. After that everything is fine. Prof K did experience the same thing and stated that the pinching sensation did go away after a few wearing of the ultraflight.

post-45917-1117963374.jpg

Hi doc , I was back reading some of your old post and I would like to clear something up regarding the sock liner of the nike ultraflight. There is no truth that there is zoom airbag inside the sock liner. The full length zoom air bag is in the midsole, another zoom air bag is placed at the area of the heel which made it double stack.  The sockliner may look and feel like it has zoom in it but if you examine it closely its just made of a firm shock absorbing material with holes in it to disperse heat. Actually my friend and myself have experience a disturbing pinching sensation when we first use the ultraflight because the perimeter of the sockliner curves up to cradle the foot , so it wont move that much inside the shoe, but what really happen is , part of your skin or sock get pinch when you flex the foot and a small gap of space occur between the sockliner and the inner wall of the foot, its not really a big problem. You only need to wear thicker socks or replace the existing sockliner with spenco orther insole brand.  After that everything is fine. Prof K did experience the same thing and stated that the pinching sensation did go away after a few wearing of the ultraflight.

Thanks for the correction.

gimme detailed directions to rufino...

im looking for old shoes on sale, huarache 2k4, adidas superstar ultra, etc.... bsta big sizes lang....

EB kaya tayo dun?

Spitzky, Rufino tower is located at the corner of Ayala Avenue and Herrera street. Thats where NIke Philippnes is located on the 38th or 39th floor ata. But the last sale was on the 10th floor. Tey usually hold sale for different distributing company of nike, so as of the moment there is no news yet on any of these company having any sale. I will post up any news again if there will holld another sale. Usually they have these sale twice or thrice a year. They already had two so the next one might be at the last quarter of the year na. Ok thats all for now. Oh try club 650 over at libis they have lots of sports depots over there, they might just have your size available. Its just beside shopwise and near eastwood.

Mga tol nasa Shoe Saloon ako kahapon sa Robinson's Place. They're having a sale & I've noticed the they have Adidas performance shoes like the A3 Superstar Ultra 2 at 40% off. That time ko lang nakita yun & I told the saleslady bakit ngayon lang nila nilabas ng sale na. Sabi sa akin di daw bebenta yun pag regular price kasi masyadong mahal. As if their classic shoe models are overpriced at retail. He! He! He!