Best Browser

I used Chrome when it was first released but went back to Firefox because it doesn't remember the page's zoom level (so you have to zoom everytime you visit that site)

Now, this issue with page zooming is fixed so I'm using Chrome again. The only things I miss from Firefox is extensions like DownThemAll and FireFTP, otherwise Chrome is clearly superior.

I'm using the dev channel and I noticed that it crashes more often if you're using a lot of extensions. So I try to keep my enabled extensions to a minimum and only enable them when I have to use them.

Also, there is no Youtube downloader extension from the Official Chrome Extensions Gallery, but you can download one from chromeextensions.org

For corporate use the best browser is of course Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. Why? Because if you have a Windows Server and you are running maybe 100 Windows workstations I'm sure you don't want to go through all of the workstations just to configure the browser for the specific needs of the users. With Internet Explorer you just set the policy from the server and it will update all the workstations you want to be updated. Internet Explorer 8 is also a secure browser as long as you patch it right away as soon as Microsoft issues some security patches.

For home use the best browser for me is Opera 10.53. It's not just the fastest browser right now but one of the most secure browser.

Edited by TracerOne

I just upgraded to Safari 5 on my Macs. It seemed to have gained some speed but what I really like is the Safari Reader feature that prevents any flash ads from destroying your surfing experience. For example, no more ads while surfing MTC. It stops Bizman's little sidelines dead on their tracks.