• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

rstranger,

saan nakafile ang kaso mo?

sa makati nakafile ang abandonment case ko. yung annulment ndi pa nasisimulan. sabi ng dati kong lawyer, kailangan ma-clear out muna ako sa case bago mag-proceed with the annulment. kailangan ko magaling and experienced na lawyer kasi ang lawyer ng wife ko eh Sec General ng women's group(dunno the exact name of the group) at sana reasonable yung price.

Hmm here goes my prob again

Burned a DVD downoaded from the net to generic DVD (10 pesos)

Then all of a sudden it stops playing near the end sometimes it will and choppy ung picture

But when I play it on my PC DVD writer it worls flawlessly and perfect

Any suggestions?

Burned it at 1x already

Well... the best out there is still Plextor, but you can only buy it outside the Philippines, other than that, you can opt for Pioneer, then Lite-on. :D

But the one at fault is not your dvd burner, its your dvd :D My suggestion is to buy a Divx capable DVD (if you can, buy the Pioneer or any branded Divx capable DVD Players) so you can watch the movie w/o conversion :D Watch more episodes in one disc plus it can reac generic dvd's well :D

help po, nagcrash kasi laptop hd ko tapos ayaw na siya magboot pero nababasa naman yung hd pag kinabitan ko ng ide to usb cable.. problem ko, may gusto sana ako kunin na files sa isang user account pero may password yung account na iyon, may paraan po ba para makuha ko yung files na iyon?

tnx in advance..

help po, nagcrash kasi laptop hd ko tapos ayaw na siya magboot pero nababasa naman yung hd pag kinabitan ko ng ide to usb cable.. problem ko, may gusto sana ako kunin na files sa isang user account pero may password yung account na iyon, may paraan po ba para makuha ko yung files na iyon?

tnx in advance..

well nasa hdd pa rin naman yung file so kung pwede ma set as slave yung harddisk na yun ma recover mo pa rin yung file. (unless ginamitan ng windows encryption, malabo na makuha un).

anyway from the top of my head here's what you could do.

#1.

try to repair windows first

#2.

try to reinstall windows without reformatting your drive.

#3.

if you really can't get windows to work you could do this as a last resort.

you could buy one of those USB-harddrive cases (around 400 bucks), remove the laptop harddrive and put it on the USB case.

plug the USB case on a USB port on a different PC and access it there.

Need your advice on this :

We live in a compound which has been subdivided and titled separately. Now, a neighbor living beside the compound is saying that a certain part of his lot has been occupied by one of the subdivided sections. He now wants the WHOLE compound be surveyed to justify his cause. My question is, our section is not affected by his complaint, do we have to subject to his demand ? It is actually our cousin's section that is the subject of the complaint.

another thing, no formal complaint has been raised yet. do you suggest that the case be brought to court, or just the so-called "friendly-neighbor-settlement" ?

thanks !

and whats dual core?..

dual core po ay mga processor na dalawa ang "utak" imbis na isa lang (ordinary)

malapit-lapit siguro ang performance sa actual dual processor setup

pero mas tipid :lol:

kaso dapat yung mga program na nasa PC nakakakilala ng dual-core processors, kung hindi parang ordinary processor lang ang trato nila. example ng nakakakilalang program ay photoshop kaya may advantage tong dual-core sa mga gumagamit nitong program nato :)

Need your advice on this :

We live in a compound which has been subdivided and titled separately. Now, a neighbor living beside the compound is saying that a certain part of his lot has been occupied by one of the subdivided sections. He now wants the WHOLE compound be surveyed to justify his cause. My question is, our section is not affected by his complaint, do we have to subject to his demand ? It is actually our cousin's section that is the subject of the complaint.

another thing, no formal complaint has been raised yet. do you suggest that the case be brought to court, or just the so-called "friendly-neighbor-settlement" ?

thanks !

since you guys are not affected, the property being subdivided already, i dont think your family has anything to do with the demand of the neighbor to have it surveyed. it is your cousin who should be weary of this.

what i dont understand is that you are saying that the neighbor wants the WHOLE compound surveyed while on the otherhand, you are saying that only the part of your cousin is the one he is claiming, how come?

as for the settlements, yes, of course, you can make settlements. civil rights can be settled, as long as it is not contrary to law.

only the lots adjacent to your neighbor's property should be surveyed. you should therefore resist any attempt to have your own property surveyed if it is not in any manner adjacent to your neighbor's land. of course, your cousin may choose to avoid litigation by agreeing with the said neighbor to choose an independent surveyor to determine the metes and bounds of the properties concerned. do not ever allow your neighbor to choose the surveyor by herself.

pahabol...

since you have an onboard video card, YES, it also uses your physical ram. it takes 4MB of your RAM. i do recommend buying a video card for that matter. :)

but then, make sure that you also make adjustments to your pagefile. (see previous post)

Setting a bigger page file helps expand memory a bit, but you have to remember that this is virtual memory. The OS has faster access to the App when it is loaded in RAM, if it runs out of RAM, it loads it in your HD (virtual memory), meaning slower. So yes you might end up with a bigger virtual memory, but your apps will tend to run slower.

A 4MB built-in video card isn't really that huge, so I think your problem lies in programs and services that are setup to be always resident in your RAM. Pay attention to programs that hog your resources since there are a lot of these that do not release the memory after you close or terminate the them. Always check the Processes under Task Manager or Services under Admin Tools. Microsoft has always been very notorious of installing a lot of things by default that a lot of ordinary users will never ever need. Besides being memory hogs, these are also security hazards.

You can also try removing any startup programs that you have in your OS. Lastly, buy a bigger memory chip. They arent that expensive anymore....