Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Yep!!!  u really dont need a high end processor kung di mo naman mamamaximize ang usang ng processor moe ... kailangan mo lang talaga eh mataas na RAM and good video card kung graphics lang gagawin mo

you just need to cconvert the ntfs drive that has the encrypted files to FAT32 and then WHALA!! u got ur files back ;)

If u dont know how to convert it back... gamit ka ng 3rd party software na lang such as Partition Magic

Pre... pwede b sa ATA ang 3rd Party Software?

Ang alam ko kc pang SCSI lng un eh...

Kung pwede un pre pano un magagawa?

Ang alam ko kc sa XP once n nai-encrypt n ung folder, maaaccess lang un pag gnmit ang user n nag encrypt dun...

kung pwede ung cnsabi pwede post u para malaman ko...

malaking tulong un..

^_^

:cool:

guys, which better format type ng hdd? fat32 o ntsc?

If you're using an HDD lets say about 120GB... FAT32 will not detect your drive... NTSC supports lager drives... and it offers better security for your files... although it takes bigger space compared to FAT32

mga dudes.. nde kaya standard ng video ang tinatanong nyo.. i suggest PAL 625, kasi ang NTSC eh 525 lines lang :P

if your pertaining to NTFS or FAT32 if you want a secure filesystem go for NTFS.. kahit magboot ka sa DOS nde mababasa yung files mo and there's a folder encryption option sa NTFS, and winXP supports it

Pero kung you usually tweak around the DOS system ng OS.. better go for FAT32 di pa sakit sa ulo..

joepoc is bossig vic aka smith. the guy is pissed off because i gave him a can of good whoop ass in several threads. and i am now ignoring him since we have been warned by the admins. but he feels that he has to level things.  and this is the only way he thinks he can get back at me, by being a copycat.

he is using alternicks that will blatantly violate rules so his primary handle will not be affected. sadly, the admin cannot stop him. i understand why. so its best to just ignore him. he is jsut craving attention.

i apologize for the inconvinience caused by this retard. lets just ignore him and go on with our lives. kulang sa pansin lang yan.

I see, thanks for the explanation. Life goes on....

joepoc is bossig vic aka smith. the guy is pissed off because i gave him a can of good whoop ass in several threads. and i am now ignoring him since we have been warned by the admins. but he feels that he has to level things.  and this is the only way he thinks he can get back at me, by being a copycat.

he is using alternicks that will blatantly violate rules so his primary handle will not be affected. sadly, the admin cannot stop him. i understand why. so its best to just ignore him. he is jsut craving attention.

i apologize for the inconvinience caused by this retard. lets just ignore him and go on with our lives. kulang sa pansin lang yan.

BTW no need to apologize, it's not your fault.

mga dudes.. nde kaya standard ng video ang tinatanong nyo.. i suggest PAL 625, kasi ang NTSC eh 525 lines lang :P

if your pertaining to NTFS or FAT32 if you want a secure filesystem go for NTFS.. kahit magboot ka sa DOS nde mababasa yung files mo and there's a folder encryption option  sa NTFS, and winXP supports it

Pero kung you usually tweak around the DOS system ng OS.. better go for FAT32 di pa sakit sa ulo..

Hehehe... I didnt notice that... thanks for the correction.. :lol:

i got more busted seagate hard drives than MAXTOR

last SEAGATE SATA200GB i had only lasted for a year

my 250GB SATA MAXTOR is already 2 1/2 years old

I recently bought a 500GB SATAII Seagate and had to return it to the store because its not performing very well and had to replace it with a new 500GB MAXTOR HDD

i have done this thing with my daughters pc.  She sets her My Doc to set in private mode. When her pc crashed last december we have to reformat it then after installation her Docs folder is Access Denied.

Note: her docs and settings folder is set to another partition.

Then i converted the said partition to fat32 using Partition Magic then instantly she got her files back. Then convert it back to NTFS

FAQ's

Why do we need to convert it to FAT32 just to retrieve files from an NTFS partition?

-  Basic facts - NTFS is so secured thats why u cant access files from a hard drive with encrypted files just attaching that said hard drive to different computers, thats why u need to convert NTFS drive with encyrypted files to FAT32 because FAT32 is not secured.

I see that ur stock with ice age and stock with fat32... lolz....

tweaking is only for people that dont have good pc... if u have nice specs on your winxp machine u dont need this tweaking thing and all the tweaking in winxp is with registry and you dont need to squeeze your brains and go to such trouble going to DOS prompt. just go to regedit.com to learn how to manipulate your registry and to have your system go faster

SOri po kc d pa ako gumagmit ng SATA drives puro ATA lng and based on Experience, mas 2mtgal ang Seagate kaysa sa Maxtor pagdating sa ATA.... madalas kming magkproblema sa maxtor dhil madalasa itong mwlan ng partition d nmin mlaman kung bkit.... scguro sa specs n ng Computer un...

^_^

SOri po kc d pa ako gumagmit ng SATA drives puro ATA lng and based on Experience, mas 2mtgal ang Seagate kaysa sa Maxtor pagdating sa ATA.... madalas kming magkproblema sa maxtor dhil madalasa itong mwlan ng partition d nmin mlaman kung bkit.... scguro sa specs n ng Computer un...

^_^

personally I prefer maxtor over seagate but now we have no choice ever since seagate bought maxtor sometime last year :D . Anyway, seagate offers a 5 year warranty on most of its drive (flash drives are included if I remember it right). Not a bad deal after all to get a seagate just do a religious back up on your important data. :)

I just bought a SEAGATE 160 MB ATA drive...

how do you suggest I partition it?

you see, i partitioned it 20, 40, 40, 40 & 20

putting programs in the 1st 20, dox in 1st 40, pics in 2nd 40, videos in next 40 and music in last 20, but realized magulo pala sa saving...

what you think? hmmmm...

any expert advise?

ndi ba sirain ang malalaking capacity na HD?

Based on my experience... not really... but one of the factors that contribute to deterioration would be the constant partitioning and departitioning and disconnecting and reconnecting the drive...

putting programs in the 1st 20, dox in 1st 40, pics in 2nd 40, videos in next 40 and music in last 20, but realized magulo pala sa saving...

what you think?  hmmmm...

any expert advise?

You mean 160GB right? :P My suggestion to go with a 70-30(%) partition... 30% for system (OS & Progs) and 70% for backup & downloads...

Pre Seagate ang maisasuggest ko sau..

based sa experience nmin...

Seagate ang pinakamatibay at maasahan pagdting sa storage

D tulad ng maxtor na madaling masira ang partition...

Hmmm.... not so true, in some cases only :D

The only Seagate that I'm loving right now is the 160gb 7200.7 Sata :D Next will be the Seagate 160gb 7200.9 (For Raid 0 purposes only) :D

But I also have a Maxtor Maxline III 250gb Sata, which outlasted most and all of my Seagate (I had 2 busted Seagates while my Maxtor still lives!!! :D)

So for me, durability will go for Maxline, while for speed, I will still go for Seagate's 7200.7, only if you can find one :D hahaha :D

what you think?  hmmmm...

any expert advise?

as much as possible, try 2 partitions only, and if you can, don't partition at all :D but yes, just to be safe, at least a decent space for your OS, and the rest for data :D

Pre try mong tingnan ang Manual ng Mobo mo....

SIMM at DIMM b yan dual modules....

pag ganun mali lang ang jumper settings nyan...

^_^

thanx brod. anyway, is there a way to adjust the said jumper settings? if ever, how should i do it? again, thnks... :thumbsupsmiley:

baka naman may onboard video ka biggrin.gif

@cheesekeso2004 - yup, mya onboard video sya pero ang ginagamit ko ngayong video card eh 32mb in pci slot, wala kasi agp board ko eh. :cry:

questions lng po s mga MTC lawyers....ano b pdeng gwing action s mga nagsesexual harassment? kc ung ka-tropa ko hinaharass sya s opis ng boss nya.....pg-uwian n ssbihin my pag-uusapn cla den....pg ala ng tao ilo-lock ung pin2 ng kwar2 sabay ya2kapn sya.....den pnay txt p s knya ng mahal n mahal daw sya ng boss nya.....d nya type ung boss nya, busted n so many times nd may asawa n dn boss nya....what shall she do?? pls advice...thanks....... :mtc:

questions lng po s mga MTC lawyers....ano b pdeng gwing action s mga nagsesexual harassment? kc ung ka-tropa ko hinaharass sya s opis ng boss nya.....pg-uwian n ssbihin my pag-uusapn cla den....pg ala ng tao ilo-lock ung pin2 ng kwar2 sabay ya2kapn sya.....den pnay txt p s knya ng mahal n mahal daw sya ng boss nya.....d nya type ung boss nya, busted n so many times nd may asawa n dn boss nya....what shall she do?? pls advice...thanks....... :mtc:

report nya sa HRD nya yun. file a proper complaint. save the text messages and use it as evidence.

and if she is really into getting back at her boss, a criminal action can be instituted against him.