Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

@ Violator.

You can try pccorner.com.ph or villman.com.ph build your own pc and see what you can build with your budget. :cool:

Yeah I tried that. Ok naman ang result. If I want a PC that can run the best games today, ano ang specs na kailngan ko and yung di ko kailngan masyado i buff like what should be the Video card, or what should be my mobo, how much RAM?

@thirteen,

the asus p4s8x-mx board has onboard video i think..

and do you mean that if ever the 6600 would work using my processory and board,

it would have a hard time i mean,mag hahang pc ko most of the time dahil di kaya?

Nope, it should work just fine. My 6600 worked perfectly with my AthlonXP 1800. I'm just saying you won't be able to maximize the graphics potential of the card because of your slower CPU. For example, let's say the 6600 can do 4x Anti-Aliasing without slowing down on 1200x1024 resolution, but with a slower CPU, you might only be able to do 4x Anti-Aliasing on 1024x768.

I think the reason that shop wants you to buy the 5500 is to get rid of old stock. with the new 7xxx series of Nvidias coming out in the next 3 months, the 5500 is going to be a tough card to sell.

just asking, isn't there a problem with the arrest warrant issue of Garcillano...consti commissioner being sought arrested for acts as commissioner...also can they make demands on a branch of government for testimony vital to legislation, no matter how tenuous it is...

just asking from a political law point of view...

I think he is not being sought for acts he made as comelec commissioner. The arrest warrant was issued because of his act ignoring a congressional subpoena compelling him to attend. He was no longer commissioner then, I believe.

As for the power to compel attendance of government functionaries in legislative inquiries, I remember one of Fr. Bernas' columns in the PDI discussing it quite extensively, discussing the difference between the Art. 21 and Art. 22 of Article VI pertaining to the power of Congress regarding the matter.

Anyway, the question of EO 464 is already in the Supreme Court.

I think he is not being sought for acts he made as comelec commissioner. The arrest warrant was issued because of his act ignoring a congressional subpoena compelling him to attend. He was no longer commissioner then, I believe.

As for the power to compel attendance of government functionaries in legislative inquiries, I remember one of Fr. Bernas' columns in the PDI discussing it quite extensively, discussing the difference between the Art. 21 and Art. 22 of Article VI pertaining to the power of Congress regarding the matter.

Anyway, the question of EO 464 is already in the Supreme Court.

thanks for the insight faux...still not buying the fact that he demands certain concessions...the jurisprudence on the matter goes back to Arnault v. Nazareno case...

are we on the brink of a constitutional crisis?

Nope, it should work just fine. My 6600 worked perfectly with my AthlonXP 1800. I'm just saying you won't be able to maximize the graphics potential of the card because of your slower CPU. For example, let's say the 6600 can do 4x Anti-Aliasing without slowing down on 1200x1024 resolution, but with a slower CPU, you might only be able to do 4x Anti-Aliasing on 1024x768.

I think the reason that shop wants you to buy the 5500 is to get rid of old stock. with the new 7xxx series of Nvidias coming out in the next 3 months, the 5500 is going to be a tough card to sell.

basta.. wag ka nalang pa-uto sa tech na yun..

malamang old-stock yung binibenta sayo

at a higher price...find another shop that

would truly help you not push you a sale..

yun lang po..

Guest Leviticus
I want to get an ipod but i'm on a budget. anybody in the know where to get a 2nd hand ipod?

Ipod?!?

opinion ko lang ah.. if I'm on a budget hindi Ipod ang kukunin ko. with the price of 1 ipod unit makakabili ka na ng 1 whole computer set complete with printer, scanner, and computer table.

why don't you try other brands out there? Ive a friend who bought an Ipod. sabi after 3 months sira na agad :thumbsdownsmiley: my sister is using a Creative MV200 right now. so far wala pa raw diperensya kahit ilang beses na nahulog.

Depende naman siguro sa user. There are some kasi na clumsy talaga [or not that attuned to technology]. I know some peeps with 1st Gen iPods gumagana pa rin. 5Th Gen na ng iPod and it's still selling like hotcakes despite the grossly high price. I guess kung sirain yon, people would've stopped buying long time ago.

ah kasi medyo natakot din ako biro mo akalain banamna sabihin sakin na pag binili ko ung 6600, at 1.7ghz lang processor ko,i need to buy a new 3.0 ghz pforcessor daw daw sa bilis ng 6600 di kakayanin daw at baka bumigay PC ko after one month.. natakot din syempre ako.. pero i guess ur right..

hehe.. bute nagtanong me dito.. so uv tried and tested 6600 agp8x 256mb card sa low end pc's ba? just curious..

finally got the 5500, wilbe buying a new pc in a couple of months time ipon muna.. mas mabute siguro ung ganun..

and mahirap pala i maintain ung 6600 with a low end processor, although it might and should work.. sayang lang,diba mas maganda ung bago lahat..

and madali daw uminit.eh UPS ko eh mumurahin lang baka di kayanin..

unit pa ng fan ko sa pc.. so maybe.. il get a whole package soon

just wanna ask though, ok ba ang 5500 in terms of gaming?

what's the best bang for the buck re: AGP cards? price range is around 8k to 10k? I have a NVIDIA 5600 at the moment and I want to upgrade but only if I can feel a noticeable difference with regards to my gaming experience. Rig at the moment is a P4 2.4 GHz, 1G ram in a 875 Mobo, also is it advisable to buy an LCD monitor? Thanks for all the help guys!

Yeah I tried that.  Ok naman ang result.  If I want a PC that can run the best games today, ano ang specs na kailngan ko and yung di ko kailngan masyado i buff like what should be the Video card, or what should be my mobo, how much RAM?

You can go for Intel P4 or AMD for processor with 2GBs freq the least. If you want a 64bit capability, AMD is my choice.

Motherboards: Any brand as long as it has PCI-EX 16X and AGP 8X slots (my personal pref is ASUS or MSI with NVidia Chipset). More importantly is to get a board that can support a high FSB speed.

RAM: Kingston or corsair (pref with samsung chips). 256MB at least for Win XP, 512MB recommended, 1GB for 64bit Windows OS.

Video Card: NVidia Gforce 5700 to 6XXX recomended if you have NVidia chipset mobo. PCI-EX 16X video cards, even better. 128MB and 128bit at least. Radeon X series is also a top choice.

Hard disk: Maxtor, hitachi, western digital with at least 8mb cache. 7,200RPM ok, 10,000RPM godlike. SATA/SATA150 or IDE, whichever.

Soundcard: Creative Audigy 2 or just your mobo's built-in soundcard (as long as it is 5.1 channels)

Speakers: Logitech, Creative or Altec Lansing. 2.1 channels to whatever your ears desire.

500VA above UPS (no need for AVR if you have UPS).

PSU: Enermax, HEC or any other branded and costly PSUs. Remember that the PSU is the life-force of the computer. Most system will run on a 350W PSU. 465W above for demanding systems. The more powerful your processor and video card as well as the more number of hardware connected that needs juice from the PSU will need definitely need more than 350W of power. Just keep your AVR or UPS wattage way above you PSU's wattage.

Monitor: 17inch at least. My CRT prefs are Samsung, LG, Sony with a screen resolution capacity of 1600 by 1200 at 60mhz refresh rate or 1024 by 768 at 85-100mhz refresh rate. The power of a graphics card is useless if the monitor can not support its capabilities.

For LCD, any brand with way way less than 21mms response time if you want to use it for gaming.

I hope this helps you with your decision. :)

You can also check PCworld.com for the top 10 reviews of the latest hardwares :thumbsupsmiley:

hi legal experts!

i just read a security memo about carjacking, it says that sometimes the victims are stopped by people wearing official uniforms of government agencies, ie. PNP, TMG etc. they persuade the victim to get out of his/her car on this and that charge and then "confiscate" the vehicle. so this got me to thinking...

what is the proper thing to do when you are stopped by men in uniform? the assumption here is that you know you've done nothing wrong, they just stopped you for no apparent reason.

what laws protect you from maltreatment?

what can you legally do and not do?

this would be a HUGE help for motorists if the MTC lawyers reply to this, thanks