Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Guest Leviticus
just covering my bases boy... online tau u could never no the specifics of the problem.

:cool:

Nothing wrong with replying (because online nga tayo).

Here's a problem: My DVD drive does not read the "newer" dvd's. I don't want to [try] placing a DVD cleaning cd because from recent experience nababawasan ang "half-life" ng cd drive ko when saksakan ko ng cleaner. What should I do (besides buy another DVD drive)?

bokam thanks for your concern...

anyway here's the problem...

a couple of years ago Beth borrowed 10000php from me.

now that i need the money, i ask her for the payment but she

told me that she doesnt have money to pay me the whole amount or

even a part of it. i don't believe her because she have a piggery business,

so i decided to bring my complain to our brgy. official. at the brgy. hall we made a payment settlement where in she has to pay me some amount every month, after several months she did not made a single payment. so i decided to go to our brgy. official again. then, another payment settlement has been made. but still after several months... again... i havent recieved any payment...

she didnt comply on the agreement that we made in front of our brgy. captain... for me to get some payment, does the brgy. captain has the power to confiscate some valuables from Beth?

:cool:

Nothing wrong with replying (because online nga tayo). 

Here's a problem:  My DVD drive does not read the "newer" dvd's.  I don't want to [try] placing a DVD cleaning cd because from recent experience nababawasan ang "half-life" ng cd drive ko when saksakan ko ng cleaner.  What should I do (besides buy another DVD drive)?

buy a new dvd drive. :D

Deejay4,

Based from what you said, I assume that the matter has been referred to the Lupon and an amicable settlement has been reached.

Under the local government code (RA7160), an amicable settlement has the force and effect of a "final judgment of a court" unless repudiated by one of the parties within 10 days from its issuance thereof.

Furthermore, an amicable settlement may be enforced by the lupon concerned within 6 months from the date of settlement. However, if enforcement was not made by the lupon after the lapse of six months from date of settlement, then it may only be enforced by filing an action in the appropriate city or municipal court.

To answer your question, if the six month period hasnt lapsed then the lupon can enforce the settlement. Otherwise, you will have to file an action with the Municipal Trial Court.

The Lupon knows how to enforce the amicable settlement.

Coolestboy,

Since Marcelo, the vendor, does not have any objection as to the object of the sale, then cancellation of the first sale isnt necessary. The parties can just reform the instrunent to reflect their true intention.

The problem lies, however, with the Reigster of Deeds since the Certificate of Title is already issued in favor of the vendee. The best thing to do here is to ask the Register of Deeds on how to remedy the problem. Most probably the RD would advise the party to execute a "Deed of Reconveyance" so that the title will revert back to the previous owner.

Coolestboy,

Since Marcelo, the vendor, does not have any objection as to the object of the sale, then cancellation of the first sale isnt necessary. The parties can just reform the instrunent to reflect their true intention.

The problem lies, however, with the Reigster of Deeds since the Certificate of Title is already issued in favor of the vendee. The best thing to do here is to ask the Register of Deeds on how to remedy the problem. Most probably the RD would advise the party to execute a "Deed of Reconveyance" so that the title will revert back to the previous owner.

Thanks very much, atty.

If Marcelo executes a Deed of Reconveyance, what is the consideration? For example if Marcelo sold lot A for 100,000 pesos but the vendee wants lot B, will Marcelo the vendor pay back 100,000 pesos in the deed of reconveyance?

Thanks again.

Btw, another question (and i hope ull not start to charge me, sir)....A corporation sued a debtor. the debtor for his defense claimed that the corporation has no personality as it has found out the SEC has revoked its authority this year for non-filing of corp reports. Wala na bang way ang corp humabol kasi wala na sila personality?

Very many thanks, atty.

Coolestboy,

The deed of reconveyance will only serve to remedy the error made by the parties by reverting the ownership over Lot A back to Marcelo.

There is no need for Marcelo to give the money back to Jose if he has no objection to the P100,000.00 consideration price for Lot B. There will be fees to be paid to the RD though.

As to your second query:

For the purpose of winding up, the corporation can continue as a corporate body for three years for the purpose of winding up and liquidation.

Therefore, the corporation can still claim from its debtor. The defense of the debtor has no basis since the law grants the corporation 3 years within which to wind up and liquidate its assets.

HELP!!!

I just upgraded from Win2K to XP... You know how it is when you log as a user sa XP di ba? You should simply click on the User (with Icon) then key in your password.  Its not happening sakin eh, when i log I still have the Win 2000 login screen wherein may username and you have to type the password.  i have tried to "change the way user log on / off" under control panel but this is what I get  ...

A thrid party application causing the issue, and I think its pc anywhere. If you have uninstall it.

Also check registry and remove this line to make sure it will not load anymore.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Ginadll

gusto kong revival ng "Crazy for you" by madonna ginawang alternative rock ang dating. ayos naman astig. ayoko yung mga revival ng mga acoustics (mostly pinoy) konting dagdag na hiyaw at pahabain lang yung pag twitch ng boses eh release kagad. nakakainis na kasi mostly sa Myx countdown mga revivals.  pweh! :thumbsdownsmiley:

dyt crazy for you ang ganda ng pgkakaarange...dpt kc pg rinevive nila they cn give justice 2 d song..mabigyan sana nila ng sariling buhay..bt if im the songwriter i'l be proud if rerevive nila..like this song Crazy for you, i think matagal na 2..it only means that your song is timeless, it bridges gap.. :P