• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Matsutsu,

Yes, if the RD's copy of the Certificate of Title has no annotations on it then its safe to purchase the property.

If what we're talking is an agricultural lot that is not covered by the CARP then a "Deed of Absolute Sale" will do.

If its covered by CARP then you have to go to Department of Agrarian Reform Regional Office and ask for the requirements...they have a checklist for that.

But if you really want to make sure that the land can be transferred to your name then i would advise you to avail the services of a lawyer. He would know what to do. Questions regarding taxes and other collateral matters (ie. partition) can be answered by the lawyer concerned.

Guest Leviticus
yup. r update ur direct x and sound card drivers.

Sorry but this would not work. The reason kaya no sound ang RA is because they have been hacked out of the installation CD; maybe for space, usually kasi bundled sa RA cd na yan ang cd-1 &2. My guess is pati yung mga movies ng RA ay wala... Best pa rin ang to get a complete installation cd (or better yet, bili ka na lang ng legal instead of the pirated para talagang walang sabit.

Sorry but this would not work.  The reason kaya no sound ang RA is because they have been hacked out of the installation CD; maybe for space, usually kasi bundled sa RA cd na yan ang cd-1 &2.  My guess is pati yung mga movies ng RA ay wala... Best pa rin ang to get a complete installation cd (or better yet, bili ka na lang ng legal instead of the pirated para talagang walang sabit.

just covering my bases boy... online tau u could never no the specifics of the problem.

attention mtc lawyers:

a marcelo has two registered lots : lot a and lot b. He sold lot a to jose. However, when jose finally saw lot a, he told marcelo that it was lot b that he meant to buy.

What should marcelo do if he has already transfered the title to lot a to jose's name and a TCT to lot a was already issued by the Register of Deeds in favor of jose.

What should marcelo do to cancel the first sale?

i need your advise mtc lawyers...pls...

meron kaming pinautang ng 10k, a couple of years ago.

nung sinisingil na namin, ayaw magbayad...

tapos ipinatawag namin sya sa barangay hall para i-settle yung payment...

nagkasundo kami sa certain amount na ibabayad nya every month...

pero hindi sya nagbayad...

ipinatawag ulit namin sa barangay para ireklamo ulit...

nagkasundo na naman sa panibagong amount na ibabayad nya every month...

kaso hindi na naman nagbabayad...

meron bang batas na nagbibigay ng karapatan sa brgy. captain para kumuha ng anumang bagay dun sa taong may utang bilang kabayaran sa pagkaka-utang? kung meron anong batas yun?

pls i need your answer mtc lawyers...

Guest Leviticus
just covering my bases boy... online tau u could never no the specifics of the problem.

:cool:

Nothing wrong with replying (because online nga tayo).

Here's a problem: My DVD drive does not read the "newer" dvd's. I don't want to [try] placing a DVD cleaning cd because from recent experience nababawasan ang "half-life" ng cd drive ko when saksakan ko ng cleaner. What should I do (besides buy another DVD drive)?

bokam thanks for your concern...

anyway here's the problem...

a couple of years ago Beth borrowed 10000php from me.

now that i need the money, i ask her for the payment but she

told me that she doesnt have money to pay me the whole amount or

even a part of it. i don't believe her because she have a piggery business,

so i decided to bring my complain to our brgy. official. at the brgy. hall we made a payment settlement where in she has to pay me some amount every month, after several months she did not made a single payment. so i decided to go to our brgy. official again. then, another payment settlement has been made. but still after several months... again... i havent recieved any payment...

she didnt comply on the agreement that we made in front of our brgy. captain... for me to get some payment, does the brgy. captain has the power to confiscate some valuables from Beth?

:cool:

Nothing wrong with replying (because online nga tayo). 

Here's a problem:  My DVD drive does not read the "newer" dvd's.  I don't want to [try] placing a DVD cleaning cd because from recent experience nababawasan ang "half-life" ng cd drive ko when saksakan ko ng cleaner.  What should I do (besides buy another DVD drive)?

buy a new dvd drive. :D

Deejay4,

Based from what you said, I assume that the matter has been referred to the Lupon and an amicable settlement has been reached.

Under the local government code (RA7160), an amicable settlement has the force and effect of a "final judgment of a court" unless repudiated by one of the parties within 10 days from its issuance thereof.

Furthermore, an amicable settlement may be enforced by the lupon concerned within 6 months from the date of settlement. However, if enforcement was not made by the lupon after the lapse of six months from date of settlement, then it may only be enforced by filing an action in the appropriate city or municipal court.

To answer your question, if the six month period hasnt lapsed then the lupon can enforce the settlement. Otherwise, you will have to file an action with the Municipal Trial Court.

The Lupon knows how to enforce the amicable settlement.