• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Capital gains of the last time (medyo matagal na din yun) ay 5% plus 1.5 percent doc stamps (correct nyo nalang kung di na valid ito ngayon) comp*tation is based on the selling price or the Zonal valuation of property subject to sale which ever is higher.

Capital Gains tax is normally for the account of the seller, the buyer takes the doc stamps and the transfer fees plus the miscellaneous fees na dapat bayaran sa RD.. remember to have the real estate tax non-delinquency certificate be given toyou by the seller...

Sa Cavite ba property na binibili mo? be sure to have it double or tripple check dahil madami ang mga palso at fake na titles dyan... meron tayo kilala dyan kaya lang malakas talaga sila manghingi kahit na sa kakilala...

Butsoy

me tanong din po ako, how much is the legal rate for gain tax? 7.5 ba? me bilin ako bahay from a direct seller should he shoulder it? sana meron dito me kilala or taga register of deed ng trece martires cavite TIA...MABUHAY ANG MTC :mtc:

eto pa isa... yung browser ko (IE6) pag set mo sa options yung default home page n apply mo iba pa din yung nagiging default..  web--search how can i remove that?

Use spyware removal tools such as Ad-Aware, Giant AntiSpyware or HiJackThis! to give you control of your browser again. :D I personally recommend Giant AntiSpyware although it is quite tricky to find it now that Microsoft bought it. As a side note, please be informed that Giant's AntiSpyware is almost the same as Microsoft's AntiSpyware. Only the labeling changed... :P

sir and madam,

thanks sa advise, it doesn't apply to yahoo only even in other site, whenever I wanted to open a video file, "this URL has been blocked" appears, but if it is a picture or image galleries ok nman cya, must be a network thing.

Must be your system admin trying to lower bandwidth usage by blocking all video files from being downloaded... :P

na removed ko na yung mga spyware yung ad-aware & kahit yung yahoo meron na din silang popblocker & spyware remover... the problem remaining e yung regedit ayaw mag run... registry editing is disabled by your admin... pano yun?

Copy the following text, save as a file name with .reg extension and then open it up.

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]

"DisableRegistryTools"=dword:00000000

Gud pm everyone!!! Can u please refer me to a computer shop that repairs laptops. my problem is that the laptop screen keeps on flickering. i have this problem for a long time already but after several minutes after starting up it would return to normal. but starting this week it would not stop flickering. can i ask also how much would it cost me? thanks a million! :)

ad aware and spybot search & destroy can't detect this malware. i also tried booting to safe mode to no avail. I still have to try hijack this. hope this works this time.

thanks

WHAT?? can't be fixed/deleted using ad aware and spybot?!! Yeah.. Raven is right, use hijackthis... Those are actually the three essential spyware removers that i use for my PCs. I sure hope I wouldn't have to encounter that flashlight malware, what does it do by the way?

try running msconfig in safe mode and disable the startup programs that u think u are not using. also you might be using kazaa media dektop (KMD) as P2P program. Kazaa is notorious for its spywares and adwares. Use KAzaalite ++ if u really have to use P2P. Check your add/remove programs at control panel. You might have inadvertantly installed some spyware program, dialers, etc...

Good luck and browse safely :P

Must be your system admin trying to lower bandwidth usage by blocking all video files from being downloaded... :P

he he.. yeah.. your admin can limit/restrict your net access. He can restrict the use of Kazaa, P2P programs or sharing programs, webcam access and downloading large files; and of course all websites that are not related to work. :evil: Most universities and some private corporations that i know have these firewall and restrictions enforced. There is no workaround that I know of that would work since high bandwidth access would automatically raise a flag and would alert the admin on what you're doing... lol. good luck though, maybe the sysad is not always looking :P

Capital gains of the last time (medyo matagal na din yun) ay 5% plus 1.5 percent doc stamps (correct nyo nalang kung di na valid ito ngayon) comp*tation is based on the selling price or the Zonal valuation of property subject to sale which ever is higher.

Capital Gains tax is normally for the account of the seller, the buyer takes the doc stamps and the transfer fees plus the miscellaneous fees na dapat bayaran sa RD.. remember to have the real estate tax non-delinquency certificate be given toyou by the seller...

Sa Cavite ba property na binibili mo? be sure to have it double or tripple check dahil madami ang mga palso at fake na titles dyan... meron tayo kilala dyan kaya lang malakas talaga sila manghingi kahit na sa kakilala...

Butsoy

ty very much bro, sa cavite nga ..updated naman yung real state tax nya kailangan ba talaga yung deed of sale for transfer title di ba pwedeng contract to sell na lang? panibagong bayad kasi na naman yun ryt? magkano ba ang pag compute nun? i mean mgkano .1% ba ng selling price? tnx ulit :mtc:

Gud pm everyone!!! Can u please refer me to a computer shop that repairs laptops. my problem is that the laptop screen keeps on flickering. i have this problem for a long time already but after several minutes after starting up it would return to normal. but starting this week it would not stop flickering. can i ask also how much would it cost me? thanks a million! :)

What's your laptop brand?