• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

may kababayan ako nagapply sakin trabaho, sinabihan ko di ko kaya ang minimum sabi nya okay lang. umabot sya dito 6yrs, ngaun may nakaaway syang 2 employee ko din, sabi nya uuwi na lang sya. akala ko umalis ng maayos. ngaun may letter sa labor ako sinisingil ako ng full back wages daw nya. at nkalagay illegal dismissal. may laban ba ako sa kaso? mukhang peperahan ako. tia.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 7:37 AM, johnlove said:

A 15 year old unmarried mother have unprotected sex with her minor boyfriend and gave birth to her first child last year in her home in the province.  

What should she do in order for her child to have a copy of a PSA birth certificate?

Was the child's birth previously registered with the Local Civil Registry of the city / town where the child was born?

If yes, then you can request for a copy of the child's birth certificate from the PSA. This can be done online.

If no, then you may file an application for delayed registration with the LCR of the city/town where the child was born.

On 7/6/2023 at 11:22 AM, Mar16 said:

Was the child's birth previously registered with the Local Civil Registry of the city / town where the child was born?

If yes, then you can request for a copy of the child's birth certificate from the PSA. This can be done online.

If no, then you may file an application for delayed registration with the LCR of the city/town where the child was born.

Thank you, is it true that a mother should be at least 18 (or legal age) in order to be able to file the application for delayed registration?

On 7/7/2023 at 11:59 AM, johnlove said:

Thank you, is it true that a mother should be at least 18 (or legal age) in order to be able to file the application for delayed registration?

I'm not sure Sir. Usually a minor needs her parents to file a legal action. But I think, the rights of the child must be given a higher consideration than the fact that the parent is a minor. Better for them to check with the LCR.

Hi,
can you share any PAO that can help one of our housekeeper with her marriage issue.
She wanted to get separated from her husband but threaten her that he will file custody and adultery.
Both committed infidelity as my housekeeper shared her problem.
They have a kid and the kid doesnt want to be with her father due to abuse - shouting, cursing and hitting the kid.

Appreciate to seek free consultation for my housekeeper

On 7/10/2023 at 10:29 PM, Mar16 said:

I'm not sure Sir. Usually a minor needs her parents to file a legal action. But I think, the rights of the child must be given a higher consideration than the fact that the parent is a minor. Better for them to check with the LCR.

Thank you, thank you!

18 hours ago, ~~gwa7~~ said:

Hi,
can you share any PAO that can help one of our housekeeper with her marriage issue.
She wanted to get separated from her husband but threaten her that he will file custody and adultery.
Both committed infidelity as my housekeeper shared her problem.
They have a kid and the kid doesnt want to be with her father due to abuse - shouting, cursing and hitting the kid.

Appreciate to seek free consultation for my housekeeper

They can go to the nearest PAO office. Usually this is located in offices where the Courts are located (Hall of Justice), just ask around. The PAO will have to determine if your househelp is qualified as an indigent person for them to assist her. If you live in QC, the Head Office of PAO is located along NIA Road near SSS, PSA, etc. (East Ave.)

A complaint for violation of VAWC (Violence against women and children) may be filed against the father for what he did to the child. If violence was done against the wife, then the same may likewise be subject of a criminal complaint against the husband/father.

If the criminal case prospers into Court action, the Prosecutor's Office will be the one assisting the Complainant.

• 3 months later...

Good pm..a company is implenting forced vacation leave due to slowdown of bussiness(few orders),they have asked employees to use their VL..VL are all exhausted..now they are telling the employees to use their sick leaves to cover for the remaining forced leaves..(the idea is so that employees can still have a complete salary per pay period)..is the company move has legal basis..can the employee refuse to use their sick leaves in filing for forced leave..(reason is employee wanted to keep it for cash conversion at the end of year)

14 hours ago, jopok said:

Good pm..a company is implenting forced vacation leave due to slowdown of bussiness(few orders),they have asked employees to use their VL..VL are all exhausted..now they are telling the employees to use their sick leaves to cover for the remaining forced leaves..(the idea is so that employees can still have a complete salary per pay period)..is the company move has legal basis..can the employee refuse to use their sick leaves in filing for forced leave..(reason is employee wanted to keep it for cash conversion at the end of year)

There is no legal basis po to do this. Pero sabi nyo kasi my slowdown sa business. Kaya kung yan po ang decision ng management just to save the Company, baka pp pinagaralan nila yan kaysa magsara ho ang kumpanya. Kapag nangyari yun, lalo lahat kayo mawawalan ng trabaho di ba. So lahat dapat mag sacrifice.

Ang advantage ho kasi nung walang papasok sa inyo eh makakatipid sa utilities ang kumpanya, nawawala din ang mga babayarang leave conversions which is naging sweldo din naman kasi babayaran yun pag nag leave ka din. In short, makakatipid sila kahit paano sa ngayon.

Kung di nyo po nakikita yung concern ng management at di sang ayon, nasa sa inyo na din na magreklamo sa dole o nlrc

Hi. I own a house in a Camella Subdivision. May pinagawa kaming extension ng house, pero ung Property Manager says its against the propertys rules and regulations, however, 70-80% ng gawa ung extension, now, pina pa demolish ung pinapagawa ko, I tried to plead and settle amicably. even may pay ng penalty pero sabi sulatan daw kami ng lawyer nila. pinagawa namin sya without permit, yes, kase nakita namin sa ibang homeowners na meron silang house extensions, kaya we assume its ok kase may precedent na. is it a cause of concern na sulatan kami ngblawyer to demand na idemolish ung pinapagawa ko? its in my property, paid na ko fully.please advise.

On 11/13/2023 at 1:18 PM, john_snow said:

Hi. I own a house in a Camella Subdivision. May pinagawa kaming extension ng house, pero ung Property Manager says its against the propertys rules and regulations, however, 70-80% ng gawa ung extension, now, pina pa demolish ung pinapagawa ko, I tried to plead and settle amicably. even may pay ng penalty pero sabi sulatan daw kami ng lawyer nila. pinagawa namin sya without permit, yes, kase nakita namin sa ibang homeowners na meron silang house extensions, kaya we assume its ok kase may precedent na. is it a cause of concern na sulatan kami ngblawyer to demand na idemolish ung pinapagawa ko? its in my property, paid na ko fully.please advise.

Check nyo po yung deed of sale nyo pati na yung TCT kung meron bang limitations and conditions na nakalagay doon. Tingnan nyo din yung rules ng subdivision, baka po kasi sa homeowners eh ganyan ang rule. Kung ganon po kasing may mga patakaran sila, dapat nyo din sundin yun.

Yung sulat ng lawyer is to formalize the demand for you to demolish. Pag di nyo sinunod yung demand is magkakaroon sila ng right to file a case in court. Part lang po ng procedural due process yun.

• 3 weeks later...