Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

dudes! pahabol lang na question, i'm considering upgrading my memory to 1GB, i have 512mb of 400MHz memory right now na naka dual channel. will there be a significant performance boost if I do upgrade? i'd like to invest the money only if i'll see a performance advantage, sayang lang kung gagastos ako tapos kaya naman na ng system ko ang lahat ng applications. although i'm sure it wouldnt hurt to have it, as the adage is, the more memory the better pero siyempre concerned din tayo sa bang for the buck. i'm really leaning on the upgrade side of things coz parang future investment ko na rin kasi baka mahirapan akong makahanap ng same memory modules like the ones i'm using now, and i have to have the same ones to fully take advantage of the dual channel capability of my motherboard. can you give me the final word on this? a final nudge/nod will be my signal for a go ahead. thanks!

dudes! pahabol lang na question, i'm considering upgrading my memory to 1GB, i have 512mb of 400MHz memory right now na naka dual channel. will there be a significant performance boost if I do upgrade? i'd like to invest the money only if i'll see a performance advantage, sayang lang kung gagastos ako tapos kaya naman na ng system ko ang lahat ng applications. although i'm sure it wouldnt hurt to have it, as the adage is, the more memory the better pero siyempre concerned din tayo sa bang for the buck. i'm really leaning on the upgrade side of things coz parang future investment ko na rin kasi baka mahirapan akong makahanap ng same memory modules like the ones i'm using now, and i have to have the same ones to fully take advantage of the dual channel capability of my motherboard. can you give me the final word on this? a final nudge/nod will be my signal for a go ahead. thanks!

Malaking perf boost yan.

U should try considering buying the same type/speed/brand na memory.

I read na mas maganda na identical yung memory.

Software experts....

has anyone come across a software that will calculate the price of a colored pix printed on a color printer?

if i have a pix and i want to print it, the software knows how the color printer works and then calculates how much it will cost to print that pix.

pakisabi lng sa akin kung may nakita na kayong ganito.

thanks!

guys... hingi ako ng tulong sa mga computer experts natin dito sa MTC... i noticed when you burn a cd-r with data & the file names are long... napuputol ito ng kusa kapag tapos na yung pag-burn ko. i used nero for this... is there a way to do it na hindi napuputol yung mga file names kahit mahahaba (let's say longer than 12 characters)? thanks guys in advance sa mga pag tulong nyo... :):):)

guys... hingi ako ng tulong sa mga computer experts natin dito sa MTC... i noticed when you burn a cd-r with data & the file names are long... napuputol ito ng kusa kapag tapos na yung pag-burn ko. i used nero for this... is there a way to do it na hindi napuputol yung mga file names kahit mahahaba (let's say longer than 12 characters)? thanks guys in advance sa mga pag tulong nyo... :):):)

pre nkacheck b yng 'joliet' under ng 'ISO' tab mo s nero? if im not mistaken nkadefault n nkacheck sya s nero 6,pki check n rin.and also check those options in

the 'relax ISO restrictions'.

pre if ur planning to run a sql server,web server,3D animator(like 3DMax) then the more memory the merrier. :D

pero if ur using windows xp and you could run - 3 windows of eudora email client, opera webrowser(with 6 opened windows in it), windows media player running ur fav mp3, 1 notepad,1 windows explorer,kazaa,norton anti-virus,firewall app,and ur burning a cd on the background(via nero). then i think 512MB is good. :D

If you're only using Flash and other web dev apps (i.e. Dreamweaver), you won't necessarily see a major change in performance even if you double your RAM to 1GB. The files used in Flash and Dreamweaver aren't that big, which means a lot of your current 512 MB memory is still underutilized (even with multiple windows). Unless you're doing heavy duty photo editing/composition in Photoshop (as in poster size layouts) or editing video in Premiere/Avid Express you probably won't need the extra 512 RAM.

Also, 400 MHZ will actually slowdown to either 266 or 333 MHZ clockspeed when you use more memory slots on your Mobo. So while you may have more physical memory, the rate at which it is accessed actually slows down. Since Flash doesn't use that much memory, you'll actually want a faster memory clockspeed.

hope this helps.

Also, 400 MHZ will actually slowdown to either 266 or 333 MHZ clockspeed when you use more memory slots on your Mobo. So while you may have more physical memory, the rate at which it is accessed actually slows down. Since Flash doesn't use that much memory, you'll actually want a faster memory clockspeed.

havent heard that you will slowdown a couple of MHz when using more memory slots,at least on an athlon system... on a p4 system? hvent seen it either.

:blush:

Sorry ha kc me computer moron.

How do i know the stuff about my computer. like speed etc. me onlhy know storage capacity and os used. Thanks :mtc:

dont worry we all started out as newbies on computers,then we learn as we burn/smoke/heat/destroy computer parts. ;)

if ur using winxp, you can right click the icon on your desktop that is labeled 'my computer' then select properties. a window will popup and show your current memory and processor model/speed - that should be a good start.

This is regarding several titles (TCTs) of a subdivision we developed several years ago. Because our former staff had access to the Owner's Duplicate Copy of the title, some titles were transferred even when the lots were still not fully paid. Since the sale was over 10 years ago, I was informed that I can no longer do anything legal because the "PRESCRIPTION PERIOD" has already lapsed.

However, I recently found out that the DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE that was submitted to the Register Of Deeds were FRAUDULENT. No record of the sale was on file with the ARCHIVES office or the NOTARIAL SECTION of the Place where the sale was notarized.

Since FRAUD is not covered by Prescription, can I use this to file an Adverse Claim on the title of the new owner requesting that the DEED OF SALE be VOIDED and NULLIFIED? Do I also need to request for the cancellation of the new TITLE?

If my Affidavit is ignored by the new owner, will the Register of Deeds cancel the adverse claim after a certain period?

Do I need to file a formal complaint in court for this? Around how much does it cost to hire the services of a lawyer who specializes in this field?

Thank you.

pjp

This is regarding several titles (TCTs) of a subdivision we developed several years ago. Because our former staff had access to the Owner's Duplicate Copy of the title, some titles were transferred even when the lots were still not fully paid. Since the sale was over 10 years ago, I was informed that I can no longer do anything legal because the "PRESCRIPTION PERIOD" has already lapsed.

However, I recently found out that the DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE that was submitted to the Register Of Deeds were FRAUDULENT. No record of the sale was on file with the ARCHIVES office or the NOTARIAL SECTION of the Place where the sale was notarized.

Since FRAUD is not covered by Prescription, can I use this to file an Adverse Claim on the title of the new owner requesting that the DEED OF SALE be VOIDED and NULLIFIED? Do I also need to request for the cancellation of the new TITLE?

If my Affidavit is ignored by the new owner, will the Register of Deeds cancel the adverse claim after a certain period?

Do I need to file a formal complaint in court for this? Around how much does it cost to hire the services of a lawyer who specializes in this field?

Thank you.

pjp

you definitely have a case & need a lawyer. from your limited facts, your have causes of action. i suggest a thorough interview is needed to determine the facts and the case.

my opinion:

1. determine how the transfer was made;

2. if you are sure that there was fraud, file the adverse claim before the RD;

3. within 30 days from annotation of the adverse claim, file the necessary complaint - recovery of ownership & possession or cancellation of titles as the case may be. file also criminal cases against the peolpe involved in the fraudulent transfer. in short, go to court.

go look for a lawyer with wide experience in land cases and litigation. possible fee for your case - the highest i think is 15% of the value of the land.

:mtc:

i think therefore i exist. :cool:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

In my line of work kc, 10% is automatically withheld. its just that some papers nakakatamad i-file. cguro kuha na lang accountant. TNX Butsoy

oops. did i hear somebody say accountant here?

present! but that wud be another thread (san nga ba?)

:mtc:

Yes Reese... I too need an accountant...mag kano ba fee mo?

Butsoy

Thank you.

pjp

PJP:

You need a full length discussion on this matter with your lawyer. If I am your lawyer I would need preliminarily the following important questions to be answered.

1. did you examine if the authorized signatories in the deed of sale are authentic?

2. are the buyers still in possession of the subject properties?

3. who executed the contract of sale?

4. why did it took you 10 years to discover that the transactions on the subject properties are fraudulent?

5. was this sale course through a broker?

and a lot more questions which a lawyer can ask in person and will help in the assessment of the problem and in making you decide whether to hava a go or no go decision to file a case.

It doesnt mean that when a deed of sale is not filed in the archives of notarial section eh fraudulent na yun... some notaries fail to file their notarial records...

Butsoy

Once a serial is used it can't be reused since it is checked against their database... Ayaw mo ba talaga nung DLLs na crack ko vicaneer? Para di na kelangan mag-konek sa internet, palitan na lang ang files. Flash MX 2004 di ba?

tama ang sinabi mo may activation itong 2004, pero yung key na binigay ko ay corporate key, no need to activate. ;)

pre kung gusto mong ma eliminate yung 12 characters limitation just put a check mark on the joilet

see image.

post-20-1069300478.jpg

mga guys patulong naman, how can i install a game or program kaya sa PC ko d2 sa office? may lumalabas na "you should be an administrator to be able to do this" how can i override adminsitrator priveleges if it is possible? thanx!!

dude....delikado if you try to bypass the security policy on ur computer.

company resource yan kaya they have the right to protect their assets from misuse and abuse.

post ka na lng sa mtc para on the safe side.....unless i-block din ito sa network mo. :(

mag-mime sweeper or solitaire ka muna. :)