• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

saw in the news that an mtc spa got raided recently, so i want to ask the advice of our resident lawyers on what to do if i'm in the spa while the raid happens. i'm sure i shouldn't try to run or something. do i just ask the thera to stop the ES/do a massage instead then wait for the knocking to come to our cubicle? what if police asks for my name/ID?

saw in the news that an mtc spa got raided recently, so i want to ask the advice of our resident lawyers on what to do if i'm in the spa while the raid happens. i'm sure i shouldn't try to run or something. do i just ask the thera to stop the ES/do a massage instead then wait for the knocking to come to our cubicle? what if police asks for my name/ID?

bro if you got caught in the act, youll be charged of violation of expanded anti-trafficking in persons act of 2012

pag hindi ka "caught in the act" like youre just starting to ask about the ES, the least youll be charged with is attempted trafficking in persons, within the same law as mentioned above

pero if you got caught na massage phase pa lang, you can argue na ngpapamassage ka lang and no intention of soliciting sex from the masseuse :)

• Like (+1) 1

bro if you got caught in the act, youll be charged of violation of expanded anti-trafficking in persons act of 2012

pag hindi ka "caught in the act" like youre just starting to ask about the ES, the least youll be charged with is attempted trafficking in persons, within the same law as mentioned above

pero if you got caught na massage phase pa lang, you can argue na ngpapamassage ka lang and no intention of soliciting sex from the masseuse :)

i see. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Anong spa ito?

pag hindi ka magbayad ng credit card ano pwed eikaso sayo

jailable ba yun

Skipping credit card payments is a breach of contract, so no it is not "jailable."

Do note that we now have a Credit Information Corporation which receives and compiles individual credit reports from banks and financial institutions like SSS and PAG-IBIG. So kung takbuhan mo yung credit card mo, you'll get a negative credit rating score. Mahihirapan kang makakuha ng new credit card in the future, as well as obtain loans from banks and other financial institutions.

Banks will usually allow you to cancel the card and then convert your credit card balance into a regular loan na may fixed amortization payments, usually over the period of a year. That's way better than getting a negative credit score and constantly being harassed by third party collectors.

Meron po ba dito kaya mag ayos ng Legitimation sa Birth Certificate kahit wala authentic writing ? or clerical error like sa middle name ilipat sa last name, dapat kasi nasa last name siya eh.

Salamat

Legitimation falls under Rule 108 of the Rules of Court.

Changing the middle name to the last name is, unfortunately, not considered a mere "clerical error" (even of the reason for the discrepancy in the entry is, in fact, a clerical error) and would likewise be subject to Rule 108, under "changes of name."

Both procedures are fairly straightforward. Just watch out for the publication requirement, as you will have to spend for that.

Thank you for this sir. Just a follow up based on what I see on some legal TV shows: Would it be helpful if I insist that I'm just getting a massage and that aside from giving them my name, and that I want a lawyer before answering any other questions? While still being polite yet firm of course.

Anong spa ito?

Spa with branches in Cubao and Banawe areas. Their Antipolo branch was already closed/changed operations before the raid.

Hi mga masters, question regarding sa software development, let say wala kayo contract for creating a web application, and you are doing it as freelance project. Based sa online article na nabasa ko the one who has rights is to the one who writes the code, edi ako un. Then because of trust, nagbigay ako ng access kay client to check the file, then na monitor ko na nilipat na nila sa ibang domain ung application ko without my knowledge. May pwede ba ako habol dun?

Hi mga masters, question regarding sa software development, let say wala kayo contract for creating a web application, and you are doing it as freelance project. Based sa online article na nabasa ko the one who has rights is to the one who writes the code, edi ako un. Then because of trust, nagbigay ako ng access kay client to check the file, then na monitor ko na nilipat na nila sa ibang domain ung application ko without my knowledge. May pwede ba ako habol dun?

oo, sa iyo yun eh.

ang tanong, ano ang ebidensya mo na sa iyo yun. baka dun ka sumadsad. kailangan may matibay kang ebidensya na sa iyo nga yun.

Thanks, yes meron, compiled na kasi ung nasa kanila... need to consult na sa attorney.

other comment sa ibang masters...

oo, sa iyo yun eh.

ang tanong, ano ang ebidensya mo na sa iyo yun. baka dun ka sumadsad. kailangan may matibay kang ebidensya na sa iyo nga yun.

Spa Chiba in paranaque niraid nung March 21 the sad news is ung mga girls nakahold sa dswd haven for women parang sila nakakulong dun I'm with friends with a thera nakakaawa Wala Naman sila baket sila nakadetain dun? Paanu Kung tumakbo na ung may ari ng spa patay na sila??? I need advice Kung paanu mapabilis makalabas sila SA dswd sabihn abutin pa NG 6 months to a year??? Paanu kawawa Naman sila victim Lang sila

Edited by Pablo_apprentice

Legitimation falls under Rule 108 of the Rules of Court.

Changing the middle name to the last name is, unfortunately, not considered a mere "clerical error" (even of the reason for the discrepancy in the entry is, in fact, a clerical error) and would likewise be subject to Rule 108, under "changes of name."

Both procedures are fairly straightforward. Just watch out for the publication requirement, as you will have to spend for that.

Nahihirapan kasi kami si Mother wala birth certificate gusto pa magpa late registration eh nasa Leyte yun and wala rin Marriage Contract Parents so with this parang gusto ng Manila City Hall correct muna un mga yun bago un sa birth cetificate na dapat talaga ayusin

Nahihirapan kasi kami si Mother wala birth certificate gusto pa magpa late registration eh nasa Leyte yun and wala rin Marriage Contract Parents so with this parang gusto ng Manila City Hall correct muna un mga yun bago un sa birth cetificate na dapat talaga ayusin

Sorry, medyo nakakalito. Sino yung magpapapalit ng pangalan sa birth cert, and ano yung relation nun sa mother mo na walang birth cert, and sino yung may magulang na walang marriage cert?