• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

2. May mga options kaya?

wag siya magresign, hintay siya tanggalin siya or offeran siya ng magandang severance package

itong mga ganitong offer po ba, 1 month salary x length of service po ba ang katumbas or half month lang po? ang mga naririnig ko po kc ay half month lang daw po, tia

ang 1/2 month salary for every year of service ay para sa:

i. retrenchment to prevent losses

ii. closures or cessation of operations of establishment or undertaking not due to serious business losses or financial reverses

iii. an employee who has been found to be suffering from any disease and whose continued employment is prohibited by law or is prejudicial to his health as well as to the health of his co-employees

ang bayad ay one (1) month pay or at least one-half (1/2) month pay for every year of service, whichever is higher.

It ay alinsunod sa Art. 283 at 284 ng Labor Code na nagsasabi:

Art. 283. Closure of establishment and reduction of personnel. The employer may also terminate the employment of any employee due to the installation of labor-saving devices, redundancy, retrenchment to prevent losses or the closing or cessation of operation of the establishment or undertaking unless the closing is for the purpose of circumventing the provisions of this Title, by serving a written notice on the workers and the Ministry of Labor and Employment at least one (1) month before the intended date thereof. In case of termination due to the installation of labor-saving devices or redundancy, the worker affected thereby shall be entitled to a separation pay equivalent to at least his one (1) month pay or to at least one (1) month pay for every year of service, whichever is higher. In case of retrenchment to prevent losses and in cases of closures or cessation of operations of establishment or undertaking not due to serious business losses or financial reverses, the separation pay shall be equivalent to one (1) month pay or at least one-half (1/2) month pay for every year of service, whichever is higher. A fraction of at least six (6) months shall be considered one (1) whole year.

Art. 284. Disease as ground for termination. An employer may terminate the services of an employee who has been found to be suffering from any disease and whose continued employment is prohibited by law or is prejudicial to his health as well as to the health of his co-employees: Provided, That he is paid separation pay equivalent to at least one (1) month salary or to one-half (1/2) month salary for every year of service, whichever is greater, a fraction of at least six (6) months being considered as one (1) whole year.

2. May mga options kaya?

wag siya magresign, hintay siya tanggalin siya or offeran siya ng magandang severance package

itong mga ganitong offer po ba, 1 month salary x length of service po ba ang katumbas or half month lang po? ang mga naririnig ko po kc ay half month lang daw po, tia

it depends on the wording of the Decision. you need to look at the Decision.

Don't worry though, di mo pa makukuha yan, at siguradong iaapela yan sa Supreme Court at malaking halaga ang involved, mga ilang taon pa ulit yan.

Good day, ask ko lang about the article below, this was filed by unionized employees and retirees, kasama ba sa ruling ang mga non-unionized employees at retirees na hindi nag-file? Thanks.

CA affirms Coke workers’ bonus claims

THE Court of Appeals (CA) has ruled that the practice of giving yearly bonuses to employees, aside from their 13th-month pay, can no longer be withdrawn once it has ripened into a “company practice.”

Thus, the appellate court denied the petition filed by Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines Inc. (CCBPI) seeking to reverse the decision issued by the National Labor Relations Commission (NLRC), which upheld the claim of its regular rank-and-file employees for the payment of their bonuses equivalent to their monthly pay from 2008 to 2010.

it depends on the wording of the Decision. you need to look at the Decision.

Don't worry though, di mo pa makukuha yan, at siguradong iaapela yan sa Supreme Court at malaking halaga ang involved, mga ilang taon pa ulit yan.

Thanks Sir.

hi good afternoon po, I'm having problems with my mother who is always nagging and bragging which makes my life miserable, my mother is not a filipino citizen which is considered alien I think, I'm 21 years old, what legal charges can I consider to make my life much better. thank you

hi good afternoon po, I'm having problems with my mother who is always nagging and bragging which makes my life miserable, my mother is not a filipino citizen which is considered alien I think, I'm 21 years old, what legal charges can I consider to make my life much better. thank you

Oral Defamation....

magandang gabi po, anong kaso at anong penalties ang kahaharapin ko kung sakaling di ko natupad ang isang contrata? like...after bigyan ako ng libreng training with allowance, kailangan kong magserbisyo for 3 years, kung di ko tinapos ang 3 taon, ano ang legal action na kahahantungan nito, hindi na ba ko makakalabas ng bansa? salamat.

*pwede ko bang bayaran nalang ang natitira pa sanang taon at buwan na ilalagi ko sana?

Mga legal illuminaries sirs, sana mabigyan nyo po kmi ng legal na kaliwanagan sa problem po namin.

Ung municipal bureau of fire po ay sumulat sa isang kampo po at ngdedemand xa na mgbayad ang kampo (philippine army camp) ng mga building fees at ibang fees under the fire code at building code. Ano po pwede namin gawin considering na ang philippine army ay under ng department of national defense?

magandang gabi po, anong kaso at anong penalties ang kahaharapin ko kung sakaling di ko natupad ang isang contrata? like...after bigyan ako ng libreng training with allowance, kailangan kong magserbisyo for 3 years, kung di ko tinapos ang 3 taon, ano ang legal action na kahahantungan nito, hindi na ba ko makakalabas ng bansa? salamat.

*pwede ko bang bayaran nalang ang natitira pa sanang taon at buwan na ilalagi ko sana?

Breach of contract lang yan so civil complaint lang ang pwede i-file laban sayo, hinde criminal case. Hinde affected ang pag-abroad mo. Damages (actual, exemplary, etc.) ang pwede habulin sayo. Basahin mo ang contract na pinirmahan mo, malamang nakalagay dun kung ano penalties kung hinde ka tumupad sa usapan.

leave her house. get a job.

you're 21 and responsible now.

@* oral defamation?!

Civil case lang pwede isampa sa iyo.

You can't be charged criminally, if that's your story.

This happened to my lady officemate. There was a facebook broadcast about her from one of the girls she knows accusing her of this and that. The problem is that the girl is popular and she even pasted the picture and gave the full name of my officemate. My officemate cried and I had to console her and let her leave early. My question is that since she wants to pursue a case of libel and cyber bullying against this other woman does she need to file a blotter report or could she just directly go to QC Hall and file a case there so that the case can get underway? I gave her indefinite leave muna kasi it's very traumatizing seeing the harsh and violent reactions of the opposing fb friends of the other girl.