Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Eto Image para makita mo :P

http://zem.squidly.org/bsod/images/bsod-1.jpg

blue screen of death

Abbreviated BSOD, an error that can appear on computers running in a Windows environment. This includes even the earliest versions of Windows, such as Windows 3.0 and 3.1, and still occurs in later versions such as Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, and Windows 2000. Jokingly called the blue screen of death because when the error occurs, the screen turns blue, and the computer almost always freezes and requires rebooting.

;)

blue screen of death

Abbreviated BSOD, an error that can appear on computers running in a Windows environment. This includes even the earliest versions of Windows, such as Windows 3.0 and 3.1, and still occurs in later versions such as Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, and Windows 2000. Jokingly called the blue screen of death because when the error occurs, the screen turns blue, and the computer almost always freezes and requires rebooting.

;)

uh, mas madalas sa winME sa kin yun... not as much sa 98SE... rarely sa win2K

thakns... hehehehe...

i have the feeling that a chip may be busted in the memory... hmmm... how can i know? win98 (my present OS) tells me i have 128 MB. but i have this PC gamer CD (with free trial games and misc stuff) which checks RAM for compatibility and syst. requirements for the games. well, the CD reports 127 MB only... am i correct to assume this? uh, the bios either doesnt do mem check thrice, or i have a faulty bios too... (or is the memcheck just too fast...)

anyway, my warranty just expires a month ago so i cant RMA.... hmmm...

pahiram naman ng DDR o... check ko lang kung memory nga insufficient (di ba 128 ang min req ng XP?) so i theorize that i add at least another mem module (any amount) and im off... am i correct to assume this?

PS... anyone got Plus 98? pahiram naman o... oh, yeah, saka kung sino man may Star trek armada 2... pahiram naman din o... i cant find the game anywhere

thanks

blue screen of death

;)

Basta maayos ang components at yung pagkaka-install ng mga software bihira mangyari ito. Ako personally wala akong problema diyan

that's right. BSOD only happens when something is busted. after my memory RMA, i only experience BSOD when i cross the limits of overclocking. that's why i sold my 1600 system.

if you are an overclocker, NEVER buy Kingmax TinyBGA. I got miserable results coz of that memory. i recommend Corsair, Geil and TwinMos. Kingston is stable but not overclockable.

i have the feeling that a chip may be busted in the memory... hmmm... how can i know? win98 (my present OS) tells me i have 128 MB. but i have this PC gamer CD (with free trial games and misc stuff) which checks RAM for compatibility and syst. requirements for the games. well, the CD reports 127 MB only... am i correct to assume this? uh, the bios either doesnt do mem check thrice, or i have a faulty bios too... (or is the memcheck just too fast...)

If the the Softare reports only 127MB, is still valid, the pc stores some data like the system bios, vga bios on the system memory.

PARENG KONSTRIK, I will defer to PARENG TOTOYBOLA to answer your question...

PARENG HINT-OF-LIME, connected ba 'yung question mong una at pangalawa? :unsure: Nahuli ka ba sa raid kaya ka kinasuhan ng administrative case? ;)

O sige, we will treat your questions separately.

Ang motion for demurrer to evidence kasi, in essence, sinasabi mo na kulang ang ebidensya nila laban sa iyo. Kaya, mahirap pag-usapan ito hypothetically because ang pinag-uusapan dito ay evaluation of evidence.

Usually, sa korte, ginagamit ito kung sa tingin ng abugado, na hindi napatunayan ang lahat ng elements ng krimen. Dahil sa criminal cases, proof beyond reasonable doubt ang kailangan. Ibig sabihin, 'yung judge eh makakatulog nang mahimbing na pinatawan ka nya ng parusa.

Pero sa administrative cases, mas mababa ang quantum of evidence na nire-require: substantial evidence. Kung meron kang patunay sa mga alegasyon mo, whether it be documentary, testimonial or object evidence, sapat na iyon para mapatunayan kang nagkasala.

PERO kahit na ganun, (at ito, manghuhula na ako dahil walang ibang detalye) sa tingin ko, hindi maganda kung demurrer lang ang ipa-file mo. Kahit 'yung salaysay mo hindi mo nai-file? Kasi kung timbangan ng ebidensya ang labanan, ano ang ipantitimbang mo to tilt the balance in your favor, kung wala kang ipe-present na ebidensya?

Tungkol sa 2nd question mo, i will need more details kung anong klaseng raid (police, nbi, barangay), anong lugar (sa bar ba or na-zona ba ang lugar nyo?) at iba pang mahalagang detalye... para medyo responsive din ang sagot, mag-iba kasi ang mga considerations depende sa bawat sitwasyon... kung sa tingin mo violation ng iyong Right to Privacy, PM na lang, hehehe... :P

@marc.allan

have you tried flashing your mobo to its newest firmware? if you have a UPS, you can safely do this. If you don't, cross your fingers when you do. Coz when power interruption occurs while flashing, you'll end up with a dead mobo. 10 seconds lang naman yun or less. I always upgrade to the newest firmware whenever available coz it NORMALLY corrects bugs in the BIOS itself.

@marc.allan

have you tried flashing your mobo to its newest firmware? if you have a UPS, you can safely do this. If you don't, cross your fingers when you do. Coz when power interruption occurs while flashing, you'll end up with a dead mobo. 10 seconds lang naman yun or less. I always upgrade to the newest firmware whenever available coz it NORMALLY corrects bugs in the BIOS itself.

am using the latest firmware of my mobo....pero beta pa rin...luma na kse mobo ko eh....

musta Jupiter :D

Tanong ko about modems/dial-up.

What affects my dial-up speed?

Some prepaid net cards says 56K but when I check, I only get up to 11K! :angry:

My modem can handle up to 56K.

Sometimes I connect to other ISP and it says 25K.

Is it with the ISP?

1st thing to check is your phone line (did u ever get 50-56K?)

then ur connection to ur modem...baka me problem sa jack or RJ11 mo...

then the modem itself. (check the slots if internal, etc)

next is the modem driver.....update it

pag ayaw pa rinm try mo sa ibang PC...

pag ayaw pa rin......TAPON MO NA BILI KA NANG BAGO :boo: :blink: :D :lol:

I have a notebook.

I used it when I was in Taipei.....I was able to reach 52K.

I know...it is close to impossible to get the 56K sa dial-up.

Back in Manila, I connect to my company and I get up to 33K.

So I'm sure my modem has no problem.

A friend of mine told me that some old telephone lines will only carry up to 11-14K.

Gapang di ba?

Any oracle people here? I am looking for any practice test for Oracle9i:Program with PL/SQL. I will be taking the exam by november and I really needs a practice test right now. I have here 1Z0-007 and 1Z0-130 STS and I can exchange this to anyone who could provide me either a practice test for PL/SQL or any reviewer for Oracle9i Forms.

Tanong ko about modems/dial-up.

What affects my dial-up speed?

Some prepaid net cards says 56K but when I check, I only get up to 11K! :angry:

My modem can handle up to 56K.

Sometimes I connect to other ISP and it says 25K.

Is it with the ISP?

this one i got from a friend... i dont know if its true...

totake advantage of the full speed of your dial up connection, the modems have to be of the same brand (even this does not assure full 56K, as sometimes, same model padapat) so kung USR ang gamit ng ISP mo at d-link yung sa yo, the connection wont acheve its full potential...

pls confirm above information... coz im not sure eh...

thanks!!

extreme and Jupiter...

thanks for yournhelp dudes... uh, by mobo, you mean motherboard di ba? i dont know about the nitty gritty of my board eh, much less flashing it. im not overclocked too. anyway, would adding another bank of memory help get around the 128 MB requirement of XP? or would the busted memory still interfere?

anyone in Angeles City knowledgeable about this? para puntahan nyo na lang ako sa bahay, tulungan nyo ako...di ko pwededalhin PCdito eh, my dad is using it for work. sige na, or kung willing to travel kayo... ako bahala sa inuman ...hehehehehe

thanks!!!

Is it right for a certain university na ang faculty na pinagtuturo nila ay makakareceive ng 1/4 of their salary dahil sa wala pang appointment letter according to the HR department.

Any comments please...

parang kulang po

ano pong letter of appointment?

kung wala po bang letter of appointment, part time ka lang or casual employee, for that matter?

pero unjustifiable yun 1/4 salary, lalo kung below minimum ang narereceive

PARENG SILENTKILLA, ano po ang ibig sabihin na one-fourth lang ang nakukuha nila? May promise ba na they will get the three-fourths after bumaba na 'yung letter of appointment? Generally, you should get the full amount of what was agreed upon, less whatever legal deductions like WItholding Tax, SSS, PAG-IBIG, etc. Otherwise, there is a breach of contract. BUT I reserve my comments until after I have heard all the details.

PARENG CYPHER, ang LETTER OF APPOINTMENT yata ay 'yung dokumento that takes the place of the contract of employment. Doon naka-specify kung ano ang position, magkano ang rate/salary mo at iba pang conditions of your employment in the educational institution. In letter form ito, addressed to the member of the Faculty, usually signed by the University President and other key officials like the VP for Academic Affairs and the Dean of the particular College where he or she was hired.

Good Morning MTC Lawyers. I was hoping if i could ask some legal advise here concerning my work. Anyway, here goes. Ive been with this multinational company for about 3.5 years now doing sales work. Then just 2 weeks ago, i was told to tender my resignation without any prior notice or evaluation for the past 6 months.

What legal rights do i have if the company is requesting me to tender my resignation effective immediately?

Can ask the company to convert all the VLs and SLs? or take a terminal leave instead?

Will my 13th month pay be pro rated?

What else can i ask from the company?

Sorry for the 100 questions, im just so harassed now because ever since i was told to resign, i was no longer allow to attend the internal meetings and go to client calls. to think, i have not tendered any resignation letter ....

Oh well, would highly appreciate receiving any assistance. Thanks very much.

Good Morning MTC Lawyers. I was hoping if i could ask some legal advise here concerning my work. Anyway, here goes. Ive been with this multinational company for about 3.5 years now doing sales work. Then just 2 weeks ago, i was told to tender my resignation without any prior notice or evaluation for the past 6 months.

What legal rights do i have if the company is requesting me to tender my resignation effective immediately?

Can ask the company to convert all the VLs and SLs? or take a terminal leave instead?

Will my 13th month pay be pro rated?

What else can i ask from the company?

Sorry for the 100 questions, im just so harassed now because ever since i was told to resign, i was no longer allow to attend the internal meetings and go to client calls. to think, i have not tendered any resignation letter ....

Oh well, would highly appreciate receiving any assistance. Thanks very much.

Darnprick, was there written notice as to the reason for your forced resignation? Was it just conveyed to you verbally?

Is your company retrenching its employees or just terminating employees because of business prerogatives? Kindly fill me in with the info. and I'll try to address your query.