• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

in behalf of my fellow mtc members na humingi at nabigyan ng free advices, thank you sa mga matutulungin nating lawyers dito sa mtc.

more power to MTC!!!

mga bossing,

ask ko lang po kung sakop ng Land Transportation Traffic Code ang loob ng private subdivisions. sa loob po kasi ng subdivision nangyari yung insidente ng banggan at ito rin po ang naging basis ng fiscal sa kanyang resoloution. salamat po.

in behalf of my fellow mtc members na humingi at nabigyan ng free advices, thank you sa mga matutulungin nating lawyers dito sa mtc.

more power to MTC!!!

mga bossing,

ask ko lang po kung sakop ng Land Transportation Traffic Code ang loob ng private subdivisions. sa loob po kasi ng subdivision nangyari yung insidente ng banggan at ito rin po ang naging basis ng fiscal sa kanyang resoloution. salamat po.

Dudsi, have you filed a motion for reconsideration to the dismissal resolution of the fiscal? Or a petition for review with the DOJ maybe? These are options available to you in case you want to keep your case alive.

It seems that there are plenty of facts that you need to discuss with your lawyer in order to give you a good rundown of all your options. You will not gain anything by divulging bits and pieces of the case. Better go see your lawyer now while there is still time.

@ harman

not yet. inasikaso ko kasi yung bail ko kasi nai file na yung demanda nya sa mtc. ano ba practical at magandang option to take eh mukhang nalagyan na yung fiscal to favor yung kalaban ko.

option 1: file for motion for reconsideration to the dismissal resolution of the fiscal;

option 2: face trial

ano pa ba options ko? pag nag face trial ba ako at sinabi ng judge na sya ang may mali, automatic ba na sya ang magbabayad sa akin kahit na yung case na on trial ay sya ang nagrereklamo? o do i have to file for a separate case at gagawin ko evidence yung decision ng judge na sinasabi sya talaga may kasalanan.

salamat po.

walang kapangyarihan ang barangay chairman na mag-issue ng contempt. ang pwedeng gawin ng kapitan ay mag-apply sa korte ng petition para ipadeklara in contempt ang di dumalo sa mediation.

ito ay nasa Section 515 ng Local Government Code, na nagsasabi:

Section 515. Refusal or Failure of Any Party or Witness to Appear before the Lupon or Pangkat. - Refusal or willful failure of any party or witness to appear before the lupon or pangkat in compliance with a summons issued pursuant to the provisions on the Katarungang Pambarangay under Chapter 7, Title III of this Code may be punished by the city or municipal court as for indirect contempt of court upon application filed therewith by the lupon chairman, the pangkat chairman, or by any of the contending parties. Such refusal or willful failure to appear shall be reflected in the records of the lupon secretary or in the minutes of the pangkat secretary and shall bar the complainant who fails to appear, from seeking judicial recourse for the same cause of action, and the respondent who refuses to appear, from filing any counterclaim arising out of, or necessarily connected with the complaint.

A pangkat member who serves as such shall be entitled to an honorarium, the amount of which is to be determined by the sanggunian concerned subject to the provisions in this Code cited above.

dahil dito, anumang "contempt of court" na galing lang sa kapitan at hindi galing sa korte kaugnay sa di pagdalo sa barangay conciliation ay walang bisa.

maari itong maging paglabag ng Art. 241 ng Revised Penal Code (usurpation of judicial functions)

ask ko lang po. pwede bang magi issue ang barangay chairman ng contempt of court pag di nakarating sa mediation/conciliation disputes? pag nagissue ba sila may ginawa na ba silang labag sa batas? salamat po.

good day, magtanung lang ako, how much ba ang usual range for 1 time consultation with a lawyer? wala akong kaso pero gusto ko lang i-consult yung contract na pinasukan ko, na napirmahan ko na and pinanotaryo na rin nun kabilang party. thank you. kahit range lang, thanks

i mean yun presyo ng consult, thanks

good day, magtanung lang ako, how much ba ang usual range for 1 time consultation with a lawyer? wala akong kaso pero gusto ko lang i-consult yung contract na pinasukan ko, na napirmahan ko na and pinanotaryo na rin nun kabilang party. thank you. kahit range lang, thanks

i mean yun presyo ng consult, thanks

Some as low as 500. Some as high as 5K.

If its my specialty, I do charge between 4-5K. Seems high but I think I have earned that because of "higher" education after my bar exam. If its not my specialty, usually 500-1000 or free dinner. For contract review, you might get charged up to 10K depending on the money involved.

You think that's steep, try to notarize a deed of sale for items worth more than 1 million. Sometimes more than 1% ang charge for a stamp and a signature.

Tip: If you engage the lawyer's services, consultation comes part of the package.

i also need help on a matter..

a friend of mine rented an apartment.. he and his wife signed a contract. then after a while they asked me to stay with them.

few months later they left the apartment but there were bills to pay. the owner knows me and is forcing me to pay. they even took me to the barangay hall (shes a brgy.emplyee) and threatened me (ipapakulong kita). i told them that i dont know were my friend lives now and they told me (problema mo n yan) they even brought me to the police station.

please help, i quit from my job to be a fulltime redcross volunteer... the total bill is 18K and they want me to pay 6k.

kung hindi naman ipinasa sa iyo ang pag-upa sa bahay, wala kang liability sa ilalim ng lease contract. pabayaan mo silang maghabla. wala ring criminal liability yan (sabi mo na rin sa unang post mo - walang nakukulong sa utang. lalo na dito na di mo naman utang yung P18T). alalahanin mo rin na walang kapangyarihan ang barangay para pagbayarin ka diyan, ang papel lang ng barangay ay ipagkasundo ang magkabilang panig. pag di kayo magkasundo, maglalabas lang ang barangay ng Certification To File Action - para maghabla na sila sa korte. at dahil nga di ka naman nakapirma sa kontrata, ala silang habol sa iyo sa ilalim ng lease contract.

or maybe u can give me ur # so i give accurate details... takenote.. wala ako sa kontrata nor was i presentin the contract signing.

ask lang po. meron po ba dito may kilala sa qc hall na pede mag hugot ng marriage cert or records ba yon? kasi kinasal me before sa manila city hall pero sa qc na reg. then naghiwalay kami. then kumuha ko cenomar. negative ako. anu ibig sabihin nun? pd na ko pakasal uli?

Dude, I have no idea where the small claims courts are. Kasi nga, di pwede mag appear ang lawyers sa small claims courts, kaya i did not bother to know na. hehe.

But here's a link on the FAQ's re: small claims. May landline yata jan ang supreme court for queries on this.

http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/scc_broch_final.pdf

UPDATE

Filed at the MTC OCC at the Makati City Hall 15th Floor.

For claims more than 20k,filing fee is around P2,750.

You'll need to fill out a Complaint form and make 4 copies and Cetificate of Non-forum shopping notarized.

Seemed straightforward and the people were helpful.

Lawyers may appear if, they are the ones who are complaining or filing a case against someone.Ehehe =) Pang-asar lang.

Will report after the hearing scheduled before the end of the year.

Ingat

Edited by moneymaking63