• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Good day to all the legal gurus. Here’s a scenario: Anna accused Brian of rape. Both are of legal age. She reported the rape to barangay officials 5 hours after the alleged rape. The barangay officials went to the place where Brian was, conducted a warrantless arrest and delivered Brian to police authorities. Inquest is ongoing. What is the best strategy.

1.Would it be better to request for preliminary investigation which would entail executing a waiver of article 125 of RPC.? In this particular course of action, is Brian also waiving his right to question the validity of the warrantless arrest? Would he be released from detention if he makes this course of action? (is this the same strategy made by the alabang boys’ lawyers, i.e. request for preliminary investigation/waiver of article 125 of RPC)

or

2.Would it be better to just let the information be filed in court and Brian just file a motion to quash information before arraignment on the grounds of lack of jurisdiction over the person of the accused because of invalid warrantless arrest?

Thank you so much for your time.

Mga bossing. patulong po. I am a working student, nagttrabaho ako sa isang call center sa RCBC tower sa makati. ito po yung konting backround. Na

hire nila ako noong MAY of 2008 as a US directory assistant csr, all of my teammates and my team manager knows that i am a working student. luckily

yung shift ko eh hindi conflict sa school. Then come december nagexpand yung isa nilang account ito yung PIZZA HUT account and a lot of US directory

assistant was transfered there including me which i think ok lang as long as walang conflict which is true, walang conflict. smooth ang trabaho and i think

maganda yung performance ko, then dumating yung first semester of 2009, ang schedule ko sa school is from 6 to 9 pm from monday till saturday and

currently that time ang schedule ko sa work is 1am till 10am. Just for the sake na hindi naman ako masyado mapagod, nagrequest ako for schedule

change, And the ACCM (assistant call center manager)(next to the highest position) of the PIZZAHUT account approved it. so from the start of the

semester till now my schedule is from 6am till 3pm which is very ideal. HERES NOW THE CONFLICT, pizahut account decided to transfer their 30 csr to

the UK account. I am included in the transfer. Training starts on OCTOBER 12 2009 at 3pm till 12am, My finals will also start october 12 - 17 2009 from

6-9pm. I have raised this matter and informed them that why would they allow me to have good schedules and allow me to study this semester if come

finals they wont allow me to take it. The only respond that i am getting is i need to attend the training on OCTOBER 12 or face the consequences. If i

resign can this be considered constructive dismissal? i love my work and i also want to finish my studies and i dont want to lose both. any advice?

thanks.

Mga bossing. patulong po. I am a working student, nagttrabaho ako sa isang call center sa RCBC tower sa makati. ito po yung konting backround. Na

hire nila ako noong MAY of 2008 as a US directory assistant csr, all of my teammates and my team manager knows that i am a working student. luckily

yung shift ko eh hindi conflict sa school. Then come december nagexpand yung isa nilang account ito yung PIZZA HUT account and a lot of US directory

assistant was transfered there including me which i think ok lang as long as walang conflict which is true, walang conflict. smooth ang trabaho and i think

maganda yung performance ko, then dumating yung first semester of 2009, ang schedule ko sa school is from 6 to 9 pm from monday till saturday and

currently that time ang schedule ko sa work is 1am till 10am. Just for the sake na hindi naman ako masyado mapagod, nagrequest ako for schedule

change, And the ACCM (assistant call center manager)(next to the highest position) of the PIZZAHUT account approved it. so from the start of the

semester till now my schedule is from 6am till 3pm which is very ideal. HERES NOW THE CONFLICT, pizahut account decided to transfer their 30 csr to

the UK account. I am included in the transfer. Training starts on OCTOBER 12 2009 at 3pm till 12am, My finals will also start october 12 - 17 2009 from

6-9pm. I have raised this matter and informed them that why would they allow me to have good schedules and allow me to study this semester if come

finals they wont allow me to take it. The only respond that i am getting is i need to attend the training on OCTOBER 12 or face the consequences. If i

resign can this be considered constructive dismissal? i love my work and i also want to finish my studies and i dont want to lose both. any advice?

thanks.

While I sympathize with you, I would suppose your contract with the call center gives them the prerogative to change your workshift. If there's a conflict with your studies, you will have to choose between your job or your schooling. My advice is to take the finals, write a letter to your HR why you will be missing the training and face the consequences (I would choose studies over work if it came to that, there will always be other jobs.)

ood day po mga bossing. bago lang po ako dito sa MTC.

hingi lang po sana ako ng advice kung:

magkano ang annulment?

ano po ba mga kelangan ko ihanda?

ano po mga grounds na pwede?

well year 2000 ako kinasal. 20 y/o pa lang po ako nun.

kinasal kami kasi nauntis ko sya. well ginusto namin parehas.

muntik kami hindi matuloy kasi that time wala ako pera nun. nasa pangasinan sya nun. umuwi ako kasi akala ko tulungan ako ng parents ko. well ok naman sana. nakapag seminar na kami. pinauwi ako para pagbalik ko dun ay kasama ko na nanay ko at mga magnininang. gusto sana ipaurong ang kasal kasi tuesday nakaset ang kasal. marami ang hindi makakaattend. ayaw pumayag nung sa side nung babae kasi hindi daw pwede na ipaurong ang sched. nagalit sila kasi akala nila ayaw kami ipakasal. ang sa side ko lang kasi may pasok that time kaya pinapaurong. hanggang dumating ang puntong sinabi ng side ng girl na pag hindi ko daw pinakasalan ang anak nila. bahala daw kung may mangyaring masama sa anak nila. in the end 3 lang kami ng tropa ako nakabalik. mga proxy kasi sila. nung ikakasal na. ayaw pumayag nung sa munisipyo. kasi walang pirma ang magulang ko. that time kasi nasa abroad ang tatay ko. ayaw naman pumunta ng nanay ko kasi wala sya makakasama. ang ginawa ng magulang ng asawa ko noon, pinapirma ang "TITA" daw nya. parental consent daw yun. kasi sinabi namin na may sakit ang nanay ko. pinapirma naman yung tita.

legal din po kaya yun?

well after mag 1 year ng anak namin. nagkahiwalay kami dahil sa financial problem.

8 years na ang total ng taon na hindi kami nagkakasama. nung 3 years pumunta sya sa bahay. para aregluhin daw na magkapirmahan sa brgy na magkahiwalay na kami.

hindi naman pwede yun di ba?

sa 8 years na yun. mgrant kaya agad ang annulment namin?

sana po ay matulungan nyo ako.

nga po pala may gf ako ngayon na minsan dito umuuwi sa amin. tanggap nya ako. willing naman sya maghintay ng annulment ko.

ano po sa tingin nyo?

salamat po and may god bless you.

Good day to all the legal gurus. Here’s a scenario: Anna accused Brian of rape. Both are of legal age. She reported the rape to barangay officials 5 hours after the alleged rape. The barangay officials went to the place where Brian was, conducted a warrantless arrest and delivered Brian to police authorities. Inquest is ongoing. What is the best strategy.

1.Would it be better to request for preliminary investigation which would entail executing a waiver of article 125 of RPC.? In this particular course of action, is Brian also waiving his right to question the validity of the warrantless arrest? Would he be released from detention if he makes this course of action? (is this the same strategy made by the alabang boys’ lawyers, i.e. request for preliminary investigation/waiver of article 125 of RPC)

or

2.Would it be better to just let the information be filed in court and Brian just file a motion to quash information before arraignment on the grounds of lack of jurisdiction over the person of the accused because of invalid warrantless arrest?

Thank you so much for your time.

Dude, either you're a law student, or a lawyer. I think this thread is for the benefit of those who are not well verse with the law. So i suggest you discuss the best strategy with your prof. or fellow lawyers. I hope you understand my point.

ood day po mga bossing. bago lang po ako dito sa MTC.

hingi lang po sana ako ng advice kung:

magkano ang annulment?

ano po ba mga kelangan ko ihanda?

ano po mga grounds na pwede?

well year 2000 ako kinasal. 20 y/o pa lang po ako nun.

kinasal kami kasi nauntis ko sya. well ginusto namin parehas.

muntik kami hindi matuloy kasi that time wala ako pera nun. nasa pangasinan sya nun. umuwi ako kasi akala ko tulungan ako ng parents ko. well ok naman sana. nakapag seminar na kami. pinauwi ako para pagbalik ko dun ay kasama ko na nanay ko at mga magnininang. gusto sana ipaurong ang kasal kasi tuesday nakaset ang kasal. marami ang hindi makakaattend. ayaw pumayag nung sa side nung babae kasi hindi daw pwede na ipaurong ang sched. nagalit sila kasi akala nila ayaw kami ipakasal. ang sa side ko lang kasi may pasok that time kaya pinapaurong. hanggang dumating ang puntong sinabi ng side ng girl na pag hindi ko daw pinakasalan ang anak nila. bahala daw kung may mangyaring masama sa anak nila. in the end 3 lang kami ng tropa ako nakabalik. mga proxy kasi sila. nung ikakasal na. ayaw pumayag nung sa munisipyo. kasi walang pirma ang magulang ko. that time kasi nasa abroad ang tatay ko. ayaw naman pumunta ng nanay ko kasi wala sya makakasama. ang ginawa ng magulang ng asawa ko noon, pinapirma ang "TITA" daw nya. parental consent daw yun. kasi sinabi namin na may sakit ang nanay ko. pinapirma naman yung tita.

legal din po kaya yun?

well after mag 1 year ng anak namin. nagkahiwalay kami dahil sa financial problem.

8 years na ang total ng taon na hindi kami nagkakasama. nung 3 years pumunta sya sa bahay. para aregluhin daw na magkapirmahan sa brgy na magkahiwalay na kami.

hindi naman pwede yun di ba?

sa 8 years na yun. mgrant kaya agad ang annulment namin?

sana po ay matulungan nyo ako.

nga po pala may gf ako ngayon na minsan dito umuuwi sa amin. tanggap nya ako. willing naman sya maghintay ng annulment ko.

ano po sa tingin nyo?

salamat po and may god bless you.

Sir, we have a separate thread for queries on annulment. Some of your queries have already been answered there. I suggest you read them. Maikli pa lang naman yung thread.

Now, to your main question: the fact that your marriage with your wife was without the consent of your parents does not mean it is invalid. While it is true that marriages contracted by individuals below 21 years of age (but at least 18) are voidable for lack of parental consent, said defect may be ratified if the person, upon reaching 21, freely cohabited with other. In your case, you got married when you were 20, then got separated from your wife when your child turned 1 years old. By then, you were already 22 years old. Therefore, you had already ratified the defect when you cohabited your wife for 1 year.

Your separation of 8 years may be a case for psychological incapacity. Again, i suggest you read the thread on annulment, to inform yourself on the nature of psychological incapacity.

eto yung kinakasama ng isang tao bilang kanyang asawa, pero di sila kasal. masasabi natin na ang iyong ka-live-in ngayon ay iyong common law wife.

Hello !! Ask ko lang who do we consider a common law wife ? I am single but living in with a single woman of legal age for 9 years now. Need enlightenment lang !

Good day sir,

Since I filed a estafa case last June 2009 to the procecutors office in the municipality of the respondents... Then the letter of subpoena has been ignored by the respondents and a resolution has been submitted by the procecutors...

Ever since that day wala na po akong balita kung ano na nangyari... Does it mean my case has been denied?

Justice delayed is justice denied...

Please enlighten me attorney. Thank you and God Bless.

i-follow-up mo sa fiscal's office kung ano na ang nangyari sa kaso mo. dalhin mo yung I.S. No. ng kaso mo para madaling makita. tanungin mo yung sekretarya ng fiscal na me hawak kung ano na ang nangyari sa kaso na yun. baka rin naman kasi, na-desisyunan na ito. marami rin kasing hawak na kaso ang mga fiscal kaya di mo rin masisisi kung bakit minsan, mabagal ang resolution ng kaso.

Good day sir,

Since I filed a estafa case last June 2009 to the procecutors office in the municipality of the respondents... Then the letter of subpoena has been ignored by the respondents and a resolution has been submitted by the procecutors...

Ever since that day wala na po akong balita kung ano na nangyari... Does it mean my case has been denied?

Justice delayed is justice denied...

Please enlighten me attorney. Thank you and God Bless.

tulong naman po mga lawyers

ang wife ko po ay may stalker ex bf. nalaman po ng wife ko na hiwalay pala sa asawa ung ex niya kya hiniwalayan nya po ito. bago sila naghiwalay e kumuha sila ng bahay sa pagibig. gumastos na ung ex niya ang 17,352 sa house na un. at sinisingil niya wife ko para bayaran siya pero siempre di kami pumayag. gumawa ng pekeng dokumento ung ex niya which states na NAGPATAGO siya ng pera sa wife ko worth 17,500 para pag naikasal n sila. ang masama po may pirma po ito nang wife ko dahil ang pepel po n ginamit ay ung excuse letter na blanko na pinagawa dati ng wife ko na may pirma niya nga. di pa rin po pumayag wife ko na bayaran dahil peke naman po ung dokumento. nagpalabas po ng mga private pictures ng wife ko ung SOB na ex niya. pinadala po sa mga kaibigan at kaopismate na wife ko. natangal po sa work niya ung wife ko,

kya isunumbong po namin sa mga pulis ung ginagawa ng ex niya. nagkaroon po ng entrapment at naikulong ung f#cking sh!t na tao n un. nakapagpiyansa ung guy at kinasuhan naman ng estafa (art. 315) ung wife ko. nagpatago lng po ng pera ung nakasulat sa dokumento. he entrusted 17500 to my wife for their future plans when they get marries. un po nakasulat. sulat kamay niya pa nga.. may laban po b wife ko sa kaso? Estafa po ba n matatawag un?