• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

mga expert, need your help. mag papautang sana ako ng pera sa friend ko. gusto ko sana igawa ng kasulatan na pwede gamitin sa legal na paraan kapag nde nagka bayaran. bigyan nyo naman ako ng sample. thanks in advance.

Friendly advice lang. Huwag mo na pautangin and save yourself the headache. Good friends always end up as enemies because of pautang.

Guest djunya2006
Friendly advice lang. Huwag mo na pautangin and save yourself the headache. Good friends always end up as enemies because of pautang.

I 2nd that RB, definitely don't want to go thru that again. If you can afford it just give him the money as help.

Kamust kana RB long time no EB.

To the law experts there...hope you can help me on the following :

Our head office is in Japan and we maintain a rep office here in Alabang. Due to the current crisis, we are thinking of closing the office but we still want to maintain the SEC registration of our company here in the Phils. We just need to cut down on expenses so it will be like an LOA sort of. Can you please advise on what are the things I need to do to make this happen? I have talked with some of my friends and some advise I got was I need to go to BIR, SSS,Philhealth and pag ibig to officially inform them that our office will close. They said that even if the office has no operation, I still need to go to BIR to submit the tax forms we normally submit even if we don't need to pay anything.

Hope you can provide me a clearer instruction on what I need to do in this situation....

TIA

To the law experts there...hope you can help me on the following :

Our head office is in Japan and we maintain a rep office here in Alabang. Due to the current crisis, we are thinking of closing the office but we still want to maintain the SEC registration of our company here in the Phils. We just need to cut down on expenses so it will be like an LOA sort of. Can you please advise on what are the things I need to do to make this happen? I have talked with some of my friends and some advise I got was I need to go to BIR, SSS,Philhealth and pag ibig to officially inform them that our office will close. They said that even if the office has no operation, I still need to go to BIR to submit the tax forms we normally submit even if we don't need to pay anything.

Hope you can provide me a clearer instruction on what I need to do in this situation....

TIA

Your friends are correct. You have to inform all government agencies that you are not operating through an affidavit of no operation, but since you still want to keep your legal personality alive, you have to still comply with the legal reportorial requirements of these agencies. Although as regarding the SSS and Philhealth I believe that is a one-shot deal.

Bro..thanks for taking the time to answer my inquiry...do i still need to go to the city hall to submit an affidavit of no operation? we just renewed our business permit last Jan...

Your friends are correct. You have to inform all government agencies that you are not operating through an affidavit of no operation, but since you still want to keep your legal personality alive, you have to still comply with the legal reportorial requirements of these agencies. Although as regarding the SSS and Philhealth I believe that is a one-shot deal.
Bro..thanks for taking the time to answer my inquiry...do i still need to go to the city hall to submit an affidavit of no operation? we just renewed our business permit last Jan...

Yes, you need to update them that you are not operating anymore.

To the legal experts :

I hope you can help me. I had a live-in partner wherein we hoped that we can be married. The reason is that we know that her previous marriage was not registered or did not reach NSO. She has a daughter that I have learned to love as my own. We enrolled the child in elementary using my surname since the school did not mandate us to submit her birth certificate. After two years, we learned that her previous marriage did reach NSO and was registered. We came to accept that we can never be legally married. Now here is the problem, we relocated and the child needs to transfer to another school and this school requires a NSO authenticated birth certificate. So the child needs to use the surname of her birth father and all her previous school record shows that she used my surname. Please advise what legal steps that we can do.

To the legal experts :

I hope you can help me. I had a live-in partner wherein we hoped that we can be married. The reason is that we know that her previous marriage was not registered or did not reach NSO. She has a daughter that I have learned to love as my own. We enrolled the child in elementary using my surname since the school did not mandate us to submit her birth certificate. After two years, we learned that her previous marriage did reach NSO and was registered. We came to accept that we can never be legally married. Now here is the problem, we relocated and the child needs to transfer to another school and this school requires a NSO authenticated birth certificate. So the child needs to use the surname of her birth father and all her previous school record shows that she used my surname. Please advise what legal steps that we can do.

This is a difficult situation. All I can recommend without anything illegal is that explain in the first enrollment, the parents of the child were separated and that out of spite, you chose to use a different surname. Explain to the second school, that you had the NSO all the while and that you enrolled in the first school with your surname to hide the child from the father. Now, that the second school is asking for an NSO, you present the same. Just make an affidavit that the kid is one and the same as in the records of the first school. It's best to come up with a story with the documents you had than to make up the documents for the story you want.

pag may estafa case ka ba-- makakakuha ka ng nbi clearnce for abroad?

Assuming that you were the one involved, have you received any subpoena at the Fiscal's level? or any subpoena at the MTC level? My point is... what level is that 'Estafa' case currently now? If your case had prospered at the MTC level, you had more than 50% chance of having your Estafa recorded in the NBI archive. Sa madaling salita... nasa MTC na, markado ka na!

Btw, sigurado ka bang 'Estafa' ito? I mean Estafa as in BP #22?

...A friend of mine wants to get married in hongkong, he is separated his ex-wife

is married already and staying in singapore and the girl is single.

do you know the requirements needed to get this thing done or for them

to get married.

HKG still has British/Commonwealth Law as basis for civil governance, albeit slightly politicise since 1997. Whereas SG does adhere to British/Commonwealth Laws.

For marriage contract (and related services, regardless of resident/non-resident) in HKG, the government agency in charge of these was~

Marriage Registrations & Records Office (main; open Mon-Fri, 1/2 day on Sat)

Queensway Gov't Ofc., @ Queensway (via MRT, get off Admiralty Stn)

Tel: 2867-2767; 2824-6111** (HKG side).

Note: call the supplied numbers for complete details of requirements. Their gov't agency is noted for cordial services on enquiries and also offer complete details from registering up to printed media notices (all you need to do is pay the printed official fees on svc you need).

ung company namin at union ay nagkaroon ng CBA nung 2007,ang effectivity ay till 2010,kasam sa nagpakasunduan ay yung increase namin this year,kaso,di pa binibigay ng management,kasi daw crisis,,ang kwestyon pwede ba namnin yun habulin,pati retro fromn jan 2009 up to present,,sabi ng union,strikekable dun un ginawa ng management,,tama ba yun?hanggang ngayon kasi,wala pa akson union namin.