• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Hello guys!

I was recently involved in a vehicular accident where I bumped the back of another car. At the TMG, I agreed to reimburse their participation pay since they had comprehensive insurance and we shook on it, there was no signing of legal documents involved.

Recently I received their letter with the invoices. The insurance paid a total of 15k and the person I talked to shouldered around 6k. But they were billing me for the total 15k. Should I pay them? Can they do that?

Thanks in advance!

Give your hand and they want the whole arm.

Ask a lawyer friend to write them a letter stating the facts and why you should not pay more than you should.

i reinstalled my xp without reformatting my harddisk. pucha! nakalimutan ko may movie file nga pala ako dun sa dati kong user account. ang problema, password protected yung account kaya pati yung mga folders nakaprivate. d ko na ngayon mabuksan, inaccessible na. hayup na folder yun d ko madelete! may 650MB laman yun, d ko na marecover. liit na nga capacity hd ko, nabawasan pa. d ko naman mareformat, sira na xp cd ko e...wala naman akong cd writer.

i reinstalled my xp without reformatting my harddisk. pucha! nakalimutan ko may movie file nga pala ako dun sa dati kong user account. ang problema, password protected yung account kaya pati yung mga folders nakaprivate. d ko na ngayon mabuksan, inaccessible na. hayup na folder yun d ko madelete! may 650MB laman yun, d ko na marecover. liit na nga capacity hd ko, nabawasan pa. d ko naman mareformat, sira na xp cd ko e...wala naman akong cd writer.

You can always take back the ownership of the folders, and then retake full access. As the local admin, you must first modify the permission and remove the default setting which makes folders inherit the parent permissions. Once that has been removed, then you can freely take back the control of that folder and all the individual files and folders inside it.

GUYS,

I need a quotation for 1 year license for anti-virus software. With guaranteed tech-support in the Philippines (in case of virus infection). It is for a network... school building.

It is for a STATE-COLLEGE, so discounted rates are most welcome.

PM me if you can meet these requirements.

Thanks!

Good morning.

I have been assigned to do a study on the forfeited properties of the late President Marcos in Tacloban. I would appreciate it very much if you can share some inputs, discussion/materials to the topic concerned. Here goes:

There were some levied properties of the Marcoses in Tacloban for partial payment of tax liabilities of the former. These properties were never sequestered by the PCGG in an unexplained wealth cases but were levied upon by the BIR in payment of the aforementioned tax liabilities.

There seems to be a cascading conflict through all the years that the levied properties are not covered by the PCGG, therefore they should render to the BIR revenue accounting of all the proceeds received in their allegedly sequestration power over the levy power of the BIR.

Another question to be provoked is why the BIR computed a big estate tax on the gross estate of Ferdinand Marcos if these were allegedly ill-gotten? If this was so, these could have been identified as "claims against the Estate" which are deductible from the taxable gross estate of Ferdinand Marcos, thus a negative estate tax deficiency will result.

thank you very much.