• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Guys, kelan nag kakaroon ng employee-employer relationship?

If you are looking for a practical answer, the employer-employee relationship starts when you are considered a regular employee, and retroacts to the date when you are hired while on probation. This is relevant only if you are considering the benefits that an employee is entitled to under the Labor Code, a retirement plan or collective bargaining agreement.

Unfortunately sometimes the decision to honor an SPA becomes a marketing decision. You may be legally and procedurally correct but your client may not take it lightly. So it comes to a choice between mollifying your client or being legally safe.

I choose the latter :D

Hello guys!

I was recently involved in a vehicular accident where I bumped the back of another car. At the TMG, I agreed to reimburse their participation pay since they had comprehensive insurance and we shook on it, there was no signing of legal documents involved.

Recently I received their letter with the invoices. The insurance paid a total of 15k and the person I talked to shouldered around 6k. But they were billing me for the total 15k. Should I pay them? Can they do that?

Thanks in advance!

The person I bumped was using a company car. The company's billing me for the total amount of 15k but they only paid around 6k siguro as participation. The insurance covered the whole amount. Ang gusto nila sa letter bayaran ko sa company nila yung 15k... Is that legal? Is that the way things work?

Naka-compre din kasi ako dati, ngayon lang ako nag-third party liability, kaya di ko alam kung pano to.

Question here guys. How will you predict or determine if your PSU is starting to deteriorate? Kasi Dynamo lang gamit kong PSU ngayon and Im switching over from GF6200 to GF7900GT. Siyempre after some long time maaring bumigay PSU ko diba? Para at least kung alam kong malapit na bumigay, mapalitan na kaagad.

Maybe also because I left my PC for long time baka overheated.

Or maybe dahil tagal ko mag encode ng videos..

Pero wala eh kahit after a fresh restart nangyayari to random kaya di ko ma pinpoint error!

Dunno nga eh

Pls help nakaka badtrip na talaga every how many minutes nag stastall pc ko or lockup ba tawag dun

Ung tipong not responding ung mga running programs tapos ayaw mag CTRL+ALT+DEL

Tapos ung mga installation at program na iloload ko super bagal Hayzzz!

Ano ba to ! :angry:

you can try disabling automatic restart, click link.

tas check mo din yung sa event viewer kung ano problem. HTH

Maybe also because I left my PC for long time baka overheated.

Or maybe dahil tagal ko mag encode ng videos..

Pero wala eh kahit after a fresh restart nangyayari to random kaya di ko ma pinpoint error!

Dunno nga eh

Pls help nakaka badtrip na talaga every how many minutes nag stastall pc ko or lockup ba tawag dun

Ung tipong not responding ung mga running programs tapos ayaw mag CTRL+ALT+DEL

Tapos ung mga installation at program na iloload ko super bagal Hayzzz!

Ano ba to ! :angry:

Just an opinion, bro sa hard drive mo ba sinesave lahat ng videos na na-encode mo? check mo kung may enough HD space ka pa, it's normal for a pc to freeze sometimes lalo na kung low on resources na, yung tipong sobrang bagal just to open MS word or notepad, then sa sobrang bagal akala natin nag hang na... lately nangyari sa pc ko yan sa pagdownload ng mga pinoy movies sa kabilang thread na pinupuntahan natin :cool:

I WAS MARRIED IN PHILIPPINES TO A PHILIPPINE CITIZEN !! MOVED TO AUSTRALIA WHERE MY PHILIPPINE WIFE BECAME A AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN --BALIKBAYAN. WE DIVORCED ( AFTER 16 YEARS) NOW I WANT TO GET DUEL CITIZENSHIP IN PHILIPPINES SO I CAN BUY AND OWN LAND IN THE PHILIPPINES --CAN I ????

JOHN (STUART51)

Good morning!

Need help po regarding credit card companies who employ law offices na nanghaharass ng may utang na gaya ko.. written AIG so many times that I had no income the past year and cannot pay up pa, pero ganun pa rin.. this is the 7th or 8th law ofis na naniningil, credit card's 5yrs back pa and freely given by AIG kasi Philam life holder ako. My last bill that time was about 12k lang pero ngayon 44k na, e pano ko pa nga mabayaran kng laging knargahan ng finance charges?

Buti pa Citibank whom I paid through amnesty program over 3 years with 50% discount.. itong AIG malupit and threatening court suits na.. Any way out of this po? Thanks!