• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Need help...

A Windows Media Player update was available and I clicked to install...

After restarting the PC, I tried to play my mp3 files but now, the WMP won't open because apparently, my copy of Windows is not genuine...

What can I do without ever buying a new Windows copy? Will System Restore be a good help? Hindi ba mabubura yung mga mp3 files ko or yung mga ginawa ka previously?

Need help...

A Windows Media Player update was available and I clicked to install...

After restarting the PC, I tried to play my mp3 files but now, the WMP won't open because apparently, my copy of Windows is not genuine...

What can I do without ever buying a new Windows copy? Will System Restore be a good help? Hindi ba mabubura yung mga mp3 files ko or yung mga ginawa ka previously?

nde naman, if you use system restore... ung mga changes lang like "installation of update, uninstallation of a program" ang difference but the files stay intact.

HELP!

I just downloaded an mp3 album of a band sa torrent

Never had this problem before

But when I open the file or play it using vlc player,winamp etc

Nagahahang pc ko tas ayaw mag respond ng mp3 file din

I tried converting it using some software pero nageeror basahin ung file.

Hirap hanapin tong album na to eh I wanna complete my collection sana..

Pls help

Another thing is another album I downloaded wont play when I use media player,although it wont crash my pc, it just wont play when I pres sthe plau button

Ideas?

first thing to do dude check if its your pc that has the problem or the mp3 file

just copy one of the mp3 files you downloaded try to play it on a diff pc, if it plays well then its your pc if not then its the mp3....

mostly likely its your pc...

Guys have some problem

Downloaded anime off the net and it is in a mkv H264 format

I want to convert to it dvd or mpeg but converters wont read it like tmpeg, virtualdub etc etc..

If i cant convert it to xvid divx or mpeg how will i make it a dvd

It plays fine in VLC player

Pls help

I already have teh matroska MKV codec and OGM codec

But this is weird.. Thanks in advance

i suggest that you bring your laptop mismo dun sa mga repair center kung sino man yung manufacturer nun kasi mas kabisado nila yung pasikot sikot ng laptop dun..ndi naman ganun kalaki yung charging nila depende nalang kung me parts na kailangang palitan..

Eventually had researched and the problem was with my hdd. My laptop model was included in their (toshiba) list of having defective hdd which eventually breakdown after some months of usage.

Yep I did that. Imagine they were charging me almost 20,000 pesos to have my hard drive changed. :thumbsdownsmiley: I searched the net and found out that they had been having problems with their hdd's. May class action suit pa nga against sa kanila sa ibang bansa tapos ganon sila managa ng presyo. Nag research na lang ko sa net how to change the hdd and naghanap na lang ako ng part sa greenhills. Laki ng natipid ko, bought the part for only 4 thou ( of course hindi na toshiba). I'm never buying a toshiba again :thumbsdownsmiley:

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP :cool:

Have a Q

I have this file from a bad quality scratched dvd disc that I want to transfer to my pc

Problem is after a few seconds of copying from dvd to hard drive it just stays at 30 seconds tas pataas ng pataas to 1 minute eh 50 mb lang un..

So I just click on the dvd writer drive habang may ilaw pa siya dilikado ba yun baka masira ung drive ko?

:cry: