• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Go to the Supreme Court Web Site and look for the manual on judicial writing.

Thank you so much for your help! :cool:

Lapit na finals namin! yahoo! I just want to ask what particular provisions or articles in the family code

that I need to watch out for and would need exhaustive study? Or maybe jurisprudence perhaps on how

the ambiguities will be applied?

I have heard that articles 147 and 148 of FC is paramount. Dahil yan daw lagi ang lumalabas sa bar?

Is it true?

NO. You cannot file a case for kidnapping against the husband who is the father of the children and exercises parental authority over them (hence, "deprivation of liberty" is lawful) . The Revised Penal Code provides as follows:

"Art. 267. Kidnapping and serious illegal detention. — Any private individual who shall kidnap or detain another, or in any other manner deprive him of his liberty, shall suffer the penalty of reclusion perpetua to death: x x x

Art. 270. Kidnapping and failure to return a minor. — The penalty of reclusion perpetua shall be imposed upon any person who, being entrusted with the custody of a minor person, shall deliberately fail to restore the latter to his parents or guardians."

Please note also that under the Family Code, parental authority is exercised jointly by the husband and the wife. The father/husband, therefore, has lawful cause to take custody of the children.

I hope this is of help.

SALAMAT PO! THIS REALLY HELPS ME. AT LEAST ALAM KO KUNG HANGGAN SAN LANG PEDE KUNG IBIGAY NA SUPORTA SA MGA BATA...

:cry: I need help with my computer monitor, it's all messed up. The color is all messed, everytime i'm using my computer the color red appears as black. I know this is broken but when i brought it to a technician nothings changed, it even got worse. So everytime after using my computer, im getting eye sores. So most of the time i'd have to punch on the side just to get the colors back to normal again. So please help me guys.. :(

:cry: I need help with my computer monitor, it's all messed up. The color is all messed, everytime i'm using my computer the color red appears as black. I know this is broken but when i brought it to a technician nothings changed, it even got worse. So everytime after using my computer, im getting eye sores. So most of the time i'd have to punch on the side just to get the colors back to normal again. So please help me guys.. :(

Dude I'm afraid you have to buy a new monitor... Even if you adjust some settings on your GPU utility it would not matter because the monitor itself is the one that is broken. Most PC monitors are disposable. ;)

bad trip, may BSOD (blue screen of death) akong naencounter....:(

hindi ako makalaro ng games - dahil sa nv4_disp.dll....pagmagbubukas ako ng game (ex. - warcraftIII), maghahang then lalabas yung BSOD...sinasabi may infinite loop ekek...dahil daw sa nv4_disp.dll.....tapos automatic magrerestart pc ko.....

ngayon hindi ko gamit yung video card ko...tapos uninstall ko yung driver ng vid card ko..pero natitira yung nv4_disp.dll...pilit kong binubura, after ilang seconds, nandun na naman!!!!!! lahat ng folder na meron nun, lintik, kapag binura ko, bumabalik!!!

sinong nakaexperience nito? help naman diyan....sana may solution na tipong hindi nirerequire ng reformatting at reinstalling windows....

salamat.... :(

Edited by paupawie

hindi ako makalaro ng games - dahil sa nv4_disp.dll....pagmagbubukas ako ng game (ex. - warcraftIII), maghahang then lalabas yung BSOD...sinasabi may infinite loop ekek...dahil daw sa nv4_disp.dll.....tapos automatic magrerestart pc ko.....

ngayon hindi ko gamit yung video card ko...tapos uninstall ko yung driver ng vid card ko..pero natitira yung nv4_disp.dll...pilit kong binubura, after ilang seconds, nandun na naman!!!!!! lahat ng folder na meron nun, lintik, kapag binura ko, bumabalik!!!

sinong nakaexperience nito? help naman diyan....sana may solution na tipong hindi nirerequire ng reformatting at reinstalling windows....

Tama yung ginawa mong pag-tanggal ng GPU mo... Next step is checking the memory(RAM), make sure that the slots are a-ok and try upgrading the memory(Pataasin mo) of the PC. BSOD manifests if there is a dumping of physical memory. As for the .dll file you need not reformat your OS, you can do an OS repair if you have WinXP.

(Tanggal iyang display link ng Nvidia driver mo hehehehehe ;))

baka maka 2long...

boot ka sa safe mode. btw, u have to use your old video card okie. tas uninstall mo video driver and reboot.

download mo ung latest video driver either from www.nvidia.com or sa www.ati.com.

i think they're called detonator and catalyst repestively. hopefully this should solve your problem.

again i said hopefully ;) HTH

@boxer18: you have a fairly easy case.

Great that's good to know. So is there a decent and effective lawyer out there who will take my case with minimal charges due to my tight budget?

how long should i expect the annulment process to take?

Also, what about the kids? should i include the adoption in the annulment process or will it extend my wait time?

tnx man!

i need your expert advice here....

here's d story

nabangga kc ako s q.c. s intersection ngyari. may kasama ako at that time kya sya ung tinignan ko muna. ung driver ng nakabangga s akin akala ko tatawag ng taxi... kya lng d n bumalik. iniwan nya ung kotse s daan. then a few minutes may dumating n 2ng mama, then un may ari ng kotse kc s kanya nakarehistro ung sasakyan.

in other words ung driver ng sasakyan at that time ay hindi may ari ng kotse.

so ngpunta ako presinto para bgay statement..d nxt day tawag ako s may ari ng kotse ng nkabangga s akin. parang walang 2long n ibibigay. i tried to convince n off the court settlement n lng para d n magastos, eh sbi nya i-file ko n lng. mayabang kausap ung may ari... tsk tsk

ang sbi nya gumagastos daw sya s pag manhunt ng ngdrive ng kotse nya... pwede b yun ipahihiram mo ang kotse mo s d mo kilala...

anyways dadalhin ko p lng ung job description ng kotse ko s presinto... am i taking the process 2 long... tinatry ko n mas mabilis mgkaroon ng aksyon kc gusto ko n ipagawa ang kotse ko...

sino b ang dapat managot? wat is d best thing that i must do? pls help.... thanks

i need your expert advice here....

here's d story

nabangga kc ako s q.c. s intersection ngyari. may kasama ako at that time kya sya ung tinignan ko muna. ung driver ng nakabangga s akin akala ko tatawag ng taxi... kya lng d n bumalik. iniwan nya ung kotse s daan. then a few minutes may dumating n 2ng mama, then un may ari ng kotse kc s kanya nakarehistro ung sasakyan.

in other words ung driver ng sasakyan at that time ay hindi may ari ng kotse.

so ngpunta ako presinto para bgay statement..d nxt day tawag ako s may ari ng kotse ng nkabangga s akin. parang walang 2long n ibibigay. i tried to convince n off the court settlement n lng para d n magastos, eh sbi nya i-file ko n lng. mayabang kausap ung may ari... tsk tsk

ang sbi nya gumagastos daw sya s pag manhunt ng ngdrive ng kotse nya... pwede b yun ipahihiram mo ang kotse mo s d mo kilala...

anyways dadalhin ko p lng ung job description ng kotse ko s presinto... am i taking the process 2 long... tinatry ko n mas mabilis mgkaroon ng aksyon kc gusto ko n ipagawa ang kotse ko...

sino b ang dapat managot? wat is d best thing that i must do? pls help.... thanks

Criminally, yung driver ang may liability, so if you want to file a criminal case, it's going to be against the driver. Your problems are:

nakilala ba kung sino ang driver? - identity is important in crim. cases, kung di mo alam ang pangalan niya, paano mo makakasuhan

alam mo ba ang address niya? - kung di alam kung saan nakatira, paano padadalhan ng notice at di rin alam kung saan ise-serve ang warrant kung makakuha ka nito later

may pera ba yung driver? - kung ala ring pambayad yan, baka sayang lang effort, oras, at pera mo

Civilly, you can go against the owner, kasi negligence din yung ipa-drive mo sa iba yung sasakyan mo.

Note that in the criminal case, pag di makabayad yung driver sa daños, yung may-ari ang mananagot, kaya nga lang, kung di mo nakilala baka di gumalaw ang kaso (until makilala mo kung sino yun)

Sa criminal case, di gaanong magastos kasi yung fiscal ang abogado mo kung mai-file ito sa korte. Sa civil case, you have to hire a lawyer, pinakamenos siguro gagastos ka ng P50T. Is the damage to your car worth this much money, plus the fact that the case might take you a couple of years? Cost-benefit analysis din to.

Problema pa, baka nasabi mo na sa police report na ang driver ng kotse hindi yung may-ari kaya talagang limited yung crim. case mo against whoever this person was.

Great that's good to know. So is there a decent and effective lawyer out there who will take my case with minimal charges due to my tight budget?

how long should i expect the annulment process to take?

Also, what about the kids? should i include the adoption in the annulment process or will it extend my wait time?

tnx man!

If your partner is below 26 years old, the ground would be getting married without the consent of the parents (altho the question would now be "who forced her to get married when she reached 18?"), otherwise, this would have to be under Art. 36 for "psychological incapacity").

The first ground would be annulment, the second declaration of nullity.

For the first, you would be needing a handwriting expert (either PNP Crime Lab or NBI) to prove the signatures of her parents were forged, for the second a psychiatrist to prove the incapacity of her husband.

Give it at least a year for the process

For the kids, your partner should ask that custody be granted to her in her petition.

Adoption of the children cannot be done in the same proceedings, you have to file a different case, which will have be to be after you get her marriage annulled, and after your marriage to her.

Realistically, I have not yet heard of a petition for declaration of nullity under Art. 36 where the petitioner spent less than P100T (magastos ang psychiatrist, and if the psychiatrist is getting a big fee, the lawyer gets a fee bigger than the psychiatrist, mas marami siyang trabaho eh.), plus all the other expenses involved.