• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

I'm using the ff:

AMD Barton 2500+ proc

EPOX 8rda3i motherboard

512 DDR400

40GB 72 RPM Maxtor

Tornado Geforce 4 MX (128 MB, 128-bit)

Soundblaster Live 5.1

Thanks a lot for the help!!!!

That's a lot of memory for your pc to be saying there's not enough. I think you have enough physical memory to run every friggin app in your PC.

Unless your RAM is defective, which i think is unlikely, there is a problem with your pc's virtual memory access. I forgot how it goes for win 98, but try this - right click on my computer click on properties, look for the advanced tab and look for performance menu, If you see the virtual memory options try to set it to " let windows manage your virtual memory" or something like that.

I got another question, is your hard disk maxxed out? If your HD is full your gonna have trouble with your virtual memory even if you let windows manage it. Virtual Memory is actually a paging file in your hard disk that windows access to extend physical memory, this paging file increases or decreases in size according to what your system requires.

Lets say that you open word, lotus, and whatever app that you want to open while playing your favorite cd on windows media player, your sytem will require more memory to run it, ergo your paging file will grow larger. Now if you dont have enough room on your hard drive your paging file would be restricted to what space is left in your disk, thus the low memory error occurs.

Now if this is not the case, I'd guess that you are using a buggy program that does not release physical memory upon exit, to what program this is I don't know but it is usually something that you have downloaded from the internet, luckily you can also download an easy and free solution to this, this program is called maxmem by analog x you can use it to restore lost physical memory, there are a lot of programs like this in the net but this is the one i use, you can download it atmaxmem download

It might also be a registry problem but this is a long shot, sometimes your registry gets weird inputs from installed programs that messes-up the entire system, If you have norton utilities installed in your system try running norton windoctor, this app usually fix known invalid registry entries.

try this solutions if you really love your win 98 system, but i really suggest that you migrate to either win2k or winxp.

hope this helps!

help me nman I need to know the whole process about annulment.

a lot has been posted on annulment and nullification of marriage. some the legal jargon may sound alien to you unless you have a legal backgound. my advise: get a damn good lawyer. preferrably a female. . . that is on the presumption that you are a she.

Thanks for all the help, menime and extreme. I'll try all of your suggestions. I've already checked the "let windows manage.." thingy and it seems ok. Though I'm not really PC savvy, my hunch is that I have to switch to XP. That'll be my last option siguro.

As to the memory space, I believe I still got like some 32 GB left so I dont think thats another problem.

Funny thing is that I tried opening a lot of applications at the same time and they're ok. It only happens when I open iMesh and start downloading (a single file).

I'm really pissed-off right now coz it happens everyday.

Your cousin has allegedly been physically assaulted. The attack may be a crime under Art. 266 of the Revised Penal Code which states:

"Art. 246- Slight Physical Injuries and maltreatment- The crime of slight physical injuries shall be punished:

1) By arresto menor when the offender has inflicted pysical injuries which shal incapacitate the offended party for labor from one to nine days, or shall require medical attendance during the same period.

2) By arresto menor or a fine not exceeding 200 pesos and censure when the offender has caused physical injuries which do not prevent the offended party from engaging in his habitual work nor require medical attendance.

3) By arresto menor in its minimum period or a fine not exceeding 50 pesos when the offender shall ill treat another by deed without causing injury."

As such, a criminal complaint may be filed against the offending party, simultaneously filing the civil aspect in the complaint. That is where "Danyos Perhuwisyo" or Damages may be claimed by the offended party. The claim depends upon the degree of the damages sustained of course. There are different types of damages which the offended party may want to seek such as actual, moral, exemplary etc. but unfortunately, there is no scientific method in computing the damages that you want to claim. As to the the amount of damages that you wish to claim, it depends on you... but as to the amount of damages that may be awarded, that is up to the courts to decide depending on the evidence presented in court. Sadly, our courts tend to give very low amounts when it comes to damages.

I am not aware of the entire situation in which your cousin got allegedly punched, but if this could already be settled amicably between themselves, that would be the best solution.

As an aside, may I urge us all to please refrain from looking at our judicial system as a collecting agency by filing frivolous cases in the hopes of making money out of the unfortunate incidents that happen in life. If and when we file a case, make sure of our intent.

thank you sir!!!!

ok... as i've said before... if you install redhat as a server, apache and sendmail are included by default. the proxy package is also in the disk you just have to check the package to include it in the installation.

now if you didn't install your redhat as a server or you dont want to do a reinstallation, extreme has posted some articles above. i suggest you read 'em first.

;)

Pal I need help... Can possibly give me refrences about setting up Mandrake Linux 10.0 together with the Proxy, Mail, Internet, Web Server.

It would be a great pleasure if you can help me. Thanks.

:mtc: :santa: :ninja: :cool: