Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

i reinstalled my xp without reformatting my harddisk. pucha! nakalimutan ko may movie file nga pala ako dun sa dati kong user account. ang problema, password protected yung account kaya pati yung mga folders nakaprivate. d ko na ngayon mabuksan, inaccessible na. hayup na folder yun d ko madelete! may 650MB laman yun, d ko na marecover. liit na nga capacity hd ko, nabawasan pa. d ko naman mareformat, sira na xp cd ko e...wala naman akong cd writer.

You can always take back the ownership of the folders, and then retake full access. As the local admin, you must first modify the permission and remove the default setting which makes folders inherit the parent permissions. Once that has been removed, then you can freely take back the control of that folder and all the individual files and folders inside it.

GUYS,

I need a quotation for 1 year license for anti-virus software. With guaranteed tech-support in the Philippines (in case of virus infection). It is for a network... school building.

It is for a STATE-COLLEGE, so discounted rates are most welcome.

PM me if you can meet these requirements.

Thanks!

Good morning.

I have been assigned to do a study on the forfeited properties of the late President Marcos in Tacloban. I would appreciate it very much if you can share some inputs, discussion/materials to the topic concerned. Here goes:

There were some levied properties of the Marcoses in Tacloban for partial payment of tax liabilities of the former. These properties were never sequestered by the PCGG in an unexplained wealth cases but were levied upon by the BIR in payment of the aforementioned tax liabilities.

There seems to be a cascading conflict through all the years that the levied properties are not covered by the PCGG, therefore they should render to the BIR revenue accounting of all the proceeds received in their allegedly sequestration power over the levy power of the BIR.

Another question to be provoked is why the BIR computed a big estate tax on the gross estate of Ferdinand Marcos if these were allegedly ill-gotten? If this was so, these could have been identified as "claims against the Estate" which are deductible from the taxable gross estate of Ferdinand Marcos, thus a negative estate tax deficiency will result.

thank you very much.

In relation to Annulment of Marriages, may I request enlightenment on the following?

1. Can either be the husband or the wife file an annulment of marriage in the Family Court?

2. If the Husband verbally confirmed, with witnesses from members of the family of both parties, of infidelity, as to what extent that this fact affect the annulment case?

3. Does anyone know a commendable lawyer who handles this kind of cases? A pm will be appreciated gentlemen.

Thank you in advance!

In relation to Annulment of Marriages, may I request enlightenment on the following?

1. Can either be the husband or the wife file an annulment of marriage in the Family Court?

2. If the Husband verbally confirmed, with witnesses from members of the family of both parties, of infidelity, as to what extent that this fact affect the annulment case?

Thank you in advance!

1. any of the spouses can file for annulment

2. infidelity per se is not a ground for annulment, it is a ground for legal separation. if you want it to be a ground for annulment, apply it as a a psychological incapacity. make it look like an incurable psych prob of the husband.

1. any of the spouses can file for annulment

2. infidelity per se is not a ground for annulment, it is a ground for legal separation. if you want it to be a ground for annulment, apply it as a a psychological incapacity. make it look like an incurable psych prob of the husband.

thanks sir!

it would seem that an incurable psych problem is a delicate and trivial matter to point out. especially on the part of the husband just in case he files a case.

indebted by your kindness,

TMX

while we're in this topic....

is there anyway to make the transcoding process faster? it just takes too damn long for a 700mb avi file to burn into a dvd video (say 3hrs or more). is there things i have to tweak in nero or my system? thanks. :)

Bro try mo ung TMpeg tools or Tmpeg all in one meron ata silang tmpeg software to convert avi to dvd na mabilis at hinde na kelangan bantayan

You can always take back the ownership of the folders, and then retake full access. As the local admin, you must first modify the permission and remove the default setting which makes folders inherit the parent permissions. Once that has been removed, then you can freely take back the control of that folder and all the individual files and folders inside it.

ok na po. salamat

Hello guys!

I was recently involved in a vehicular accident where I bumped the back of another car. At the TMG, I agreed to reimburse their participation pay since they had comprehensive insurance and we shook on it, there was no signing of legal documents involved.

Recently I received their letter with the invoices. The insurance paid a total of 15k and the person I talked to shouldered around 6k. But they were billing me for the total 15k. Should I pay them? Can they do that?

Thanks in advance!

Insurance do answer liabilities of the insured whenever they are covered... but property insurance like motor vehicles, who ever is at fault still pays. and the insurance company acquires the rights of its insured in collecting the damages due. so you still pay not to the owner of the car whom you bumped but to the insrance company who paid the insured owner of the car.

I WAS MARRIED IN PHILIPPINES TO A PHILIPPINE CITIZEN !! MOVED TO AUSTRALIA WHERE MY PHILIPPINE WIFE BECAME A AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN --BALIKBAYAN. WE DIVORCED ( AFTER 16 YEARS) NOW I WANT TO GET DUEL CITIZENSHIP IN PHILIPPINES SO I CAN BUY AND OWN LAND IN THE PHILIPPINES --CAN I ????

JOHN (STUART51)

its dual citizenship not duel hehehehe... if you are previously a natural born citizen of the Philippines yes you can

Help po every so often nag frfreeze PC ko nag lolock up po siya.

Hinde nag rerespond lahat pati CTRL+ALT+DEL ayaw gumana.. Tas ayaw mag run ng mga program pati shortcut.

Badtrip random po to nangyayari eh hassle!

Eto ung error sa Event Viewer

Pls help

SYSTEM

Error

The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error:

This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

Error

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:

d347bus

FsUdf

Warning

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Mga tol kng gsto nyo ng free typing software, eto download nyo. Its called Open Office (version 2.1 the latest). Sobrang parehas lang sya compare to MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint. Ang diff lang sya ay free ito no strings attach! And un latest version nya, compatible sa MS Word. Kaya sobrang ok! Gumawa ako ng link d2 para pwede nyo idownload. Sana makatulong ito sa mga i-cafes na mamahalan at hindi makabili ng MS Word.

Download: http://w12.easy-share.com/857947.html

I WAS MARRIED IN PHILIPPINES TO A PHILIPPINE CITIZEN !! MOVED TO AUSTRALIA WHERE MY PHILIPPINE WIFE BECAME A AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN --BALIKBAYAN. WE DIVORCED ( AFTER 16 YEARS) NOW I WANT TO GET DUEL CITIZENSHIP IN PHILIPPINES SO I CAN BUY AND OWN LAND IN THE PHILIPPINES --CAN I ????

JOHN (STUART51)

YES YOU CAN IF, YOU ARE A NATURAL BORN PHILIPPINE CITIZEN, NATURALIZED ABROAD AND MUST AVAIL OF THE REPBULIC ACT 9225, WHICH IS THE DUAL CITIZENSHIP BILL.

hello...

i'm using windows xp pro.. recently nagtanggal ako ng spyware using AVG.. natanggal naman at smooth na ulit ang performance..

until malaman ko na wala na yung "RUN" command sa start menu!! sinubukan ko ung 'Windws +R' para di lumabas yung run command pero eto ang error

"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer, please contact your system administrator"

nitry ko din i-customize yung start menu items, pero wla dun yung option na "RUN" para ma display sya sa start menu.

HELP! :(

hello...

i'm using windows xp pro.. recently nagtanggal ako ng spyware using AVG.. natanggal naman at smooth na ulit ang performance..

until malaman ko na wala na yung "RUN" command sa start menu!! sinubukan ko ung 'Windws +R' para di lumabas yung run command pero eto ang error

"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer, please contact your system administrator"

nitry ko din i-customize yung start menu items, pero wla dun yung option na "RUN" para ma display sya sa start menu.

HELP! :(

kaw lang ba gumagamit ng pc mo? it seems wla ka administrative rights to perform the task.