Butsoy

just have it resurveyed first.

Ok, why do old folks do this.

We inherited a small plot of land and now that we want to sell it

these are the things we found out.

-the deed of sale only states 160 sq. meters

-the plot of land is around 190 sq. meters

-the land title states we own around 400 sq. meters

Why was it approved by the surveyors at that time with all these discrepancies?

Now the neighbors wanna buy it coz they know we cant sell it to anybody kasi magulo at sakop sila sa 400 sq. meters sa land title.

But binabarat naman kami.

Whats gonna happen here?

Anong masusunod dito?

.....thanks in advance.

Great that's good to know. So is there a decent and effective lawyer out there who will take my case with minimal charges due to my tight budget?

how long should i expect the annulment process to take?

Also, what about the kids? should i include the adoption in the annulment process or will it extend my wait time?

tnx man!

a friend of mine has graciously agreed to take your case. will pm you his contact details for you to make the arrangements.

Tommy Vercetti take it to Max Saver on Shaw near capitolyo,

they were able to help me with a similar problem... (it was the motherboard in my case)...

or the guys there will be able to point you out to where to go...

Sometimes, I find even Gilmore shops are a total rip off

thank you very much for the info. i'll visit the place this weekend. can i have the exact location sir?

If your partner is below 26 years old, the ground would be getting married without the consent of the parents (altho the question would now be "who forced her to get married when she reached 18?"), otherwise, this would have to be under Art. 36 for "psychological incapacity").

The first ground would be annulment, the second declaration of nullity.

For the first, you would be needing a handwriting expert (either PNP Crime Lab or NBI) to prove the signatures of her parents were forged, for the second a psychiatrist to prove the incapacity of her husband.

Di ba psych incapacity should be incurable as part of the jurisprudential guidlines of the same?

thank you very much for the info. i'll visit the place this weekend. can i have the exact location sir?

or pwede ring bumili ka nlng ng cooling fan tas kaw nang magreplace. bsta siguraduhin mo lang na yung bibilhin mo is compatible dun sa ipapalit mo na proc just in case burned out na nga PCU mo. HTH

i need your expert advice here....

here's d story

nabangga kc ako s q.c. s intersection ngyari. may kasama ako at that time kya sya ung tinignan ko muna. ung driver ng nakabangga s akin akala ko tatawag ng taxi... kya lng d n bumalik. iniwan nya ung kotse s daan. then a few minutes may dumating n 2ng mama, then un may ari ng kotse kc s kanya nakarehistro ung sasakyan.

in other words ung driver ng sasakyan at that time ay hindi may ari ng kotse.

so ngpunta ako presinto para bgay statement..d nxt day tawag ako s may ari ng kotse ng nkabangga s akin. parang walang 2long n ibibigay. i tried to convince n off the court settlement n lng para d n magastos, eh sbi nya i-file ko n lng. mayabang kausap ung may ari... tsk tsk

ang sbi nya gumagastos daw sya s pag manhunt ng ngdrive ng kotse nya... pwede b yun ipahihiram mo ang kotse mo s d mo kilala...

anyways dadalhin ko p lng ung job description ng kotse ko s presinto... am i taking the process 2 long... tinatry ko n mas mabilis mgkaroon ng aksyon kc gusto ko n ipagawa ang kotse ko...

sino b ang dapat managot? wat is d best thing that i must do? pls help.... thanks

You have a clear case in your favor based on your facts, both criminally and civilly....however, if your prime objective is to get your car repaired (bago ba?), why not exhust first the remedy of insurance. doe your car have insurance? check also if the car that collided with yours has also an insurance, particularly THRID PARTY PROPERTY DAMAGE COVERAGE. If you have your comprehensive insurance, go to your insurance company and use your "own damage coverage". If the colliding car has a third party property damage, talked to the owner thereof, and have it settled thourgh insurance scheme. In that way, you wcan obviate the possiblity of going to court, if your objective only is to get your car repared. if you want to file just the same a case in court, you can likewise do so, civilly or criminally as what has been stated in the previous opinion.

hi,

I've a question on filing a tax for contractual employees. being a contractual employee can i include my receipts on food, clothing expenses as deduction when filing an income tax.

If i'm wrong pls give me guidelines on how to file tax for contractual employee. my company gets 1% tax every payday as tax.

thanks..

hi,

I've a question on filing a tax for contractual employees. being a contractual employee can i include my receipts on food, clothing expenses as deduction when filing an income tax.

If i'm wrong pls give me guidelines on how to file tax for contractual employee. my company gets 1% tax every payday as tax.

thanks..

Unfortunately, you fall under the category of "individuals earning compensation income" hence you may not charge this items as deductions. Only self-employed individuals engaged in trade or business or individuals practicing their professions (law, medicine etc practitioners) can ask for deductions. Even then, note that the deductions must be expenses incurred in connection with their trade, business, or practice of profession (i.e. for clothing expenses, this has to be in connection with the business, since clothes are normally purchased for everyday use and not just for business, these would not normally be deductible, a barong for court appearances might be deductible though, as well as lab and surgical gowns for doctors. Same for food, these has to be in connection with the business, food expenses during business mtgs. etc. Your ordinary supper, being normal day-to-day expenses, would not be deductible).

For the ordinary contractual employee, the same procedure as for ordinary employees apply. Come March, get your W-2 (Statement of Taxes Withheld) from your employer, compute your taxes payable based on your W-2, then file your ITR with the BIR or nearest accredited bank (if you still have to pay some income tax) on or before April 15.

As the saying goes, "the only permanent things in life are death and taxes."

"diskeeper has detected that CHKDSK is scheduled to run on volume : windows (F:).. This is due to either a user request , or because the operating system has found errors in the file system.. CHKDSK will run automaticaly during the next system reboot. Until CHKDSK is run, diskeeper cannot degragment thsi volume"

I always get this message everytime i start diskeeper.. How do i solve this problem.??? I have rebooted many times already without success....

Please help, I really love diskeeper...

"diskeeper has detected that CHKDSK is scheduled to run on volume : windows (F:).. This is due to either a user request , or because the operating system has found errors in the file system.. CHKDSK will run automaticaly during the next system reboot. Until CHKDSK is run, diskeeper cannot degragment thsi volume"

I always get this message everytime i start diskeeper.. How do i solve this problem.??? I have rebooted many times already without success....

Please help, I really love diskeeper...

Your HD is dirty. Try running chkdsk f:/v/f and answer yes to the prompt that will say you need to restart before blah blah. Also, it may be that your computer is not shutting down properly. Try also installing the latest updates to your operating system. :headsetsmiley:

Your HD is dirty. Try running chkdsk f:/v/f and answer yes to the prompt that will say you need to restart before blah blah. Also, it may be that your computer is not shutting down properly. Try also installing the latest updates to your operating system. :headsetsmiley:

add ko lang sir R@v3n, baka pasira narin ung HDD mo bro. backread ka para sa link ng HDD diags. Prevention is better than cure. ;)

ACCESS pips,

paano ba magsave ng result ng isang query para magamit ko as table for succeeding query.

let me try to be more specific, I have a raw database which I modified using a query in design view. This query was saved. To see the result, I click on datasheet view. Now i want to make another query from that datasheet. How do save it - kasi choices lang na lumilitaw when I click Save As is Query, Forms. Web Access Page, walang Table. E gusto ko in Table format para pag nag Query Design View ako, I can call on the table and use further query manipulation.

Sorry, am new in Access.

goodmorning, patulong naman sa printer(Epson Stylus CX3100) ko.

may error: nakalagay "paper jam", eh wala naman akong makitang nakaipit na papel, i tried eject eject eject...ganon pa rin problema, di tuloy ako makapag print.

*nakapagprint pa nga ko ng 2 pages saka nangyari yon.

salamat

or pwede ring bumili ka nlng ng cooling fan tas kaw nang magreplace. bsta siguraduhin mo lang na yung bibilhin mo is compatible dun sa ipapalit mo na proc just in case burned out na nga PCU mo. HTH

ok n bro. i got a cooling fan sa pc express then tinry ko. ok pa naman yung boar kaso burned out n yung proc. anyway, thanks sa lahat. mabuhay kayo! :cool:

goodmorning, patulong naman sa printer(Epson Stylus CX3100) ko.

may error: nakalagay "paper jam", eh wala naman akong makitang nakaipit na papel, i tried eject eject eject...ganon pa rin problema, di tuloy ako makapag print.

*nakapagprint pa nga ko ng 2 pages saka nangyari yon.

salamat

hmmm check for dirt...sometimes dirt can mess up the printer ^_^ it happened to me a few times...hope this helps :thumbsupsmiley:

Medyo magulo ang kwento mo. You say you have a land title. In whose name is the land title registered to?

Who are the parties in the deed of sale? Who is selling 160 sq. meters? Who is buying?

And is the 190 sq. m. you are referring to the land which was bought?

The land where the house is standing is around 190 sq. meters. Ka susurvey lang at yan ang lumabas. That the size of that land that I know since i was a kid.

The deed of sales states its 160 sq. meters. Meaning yun lang ang binili ng pera nila at that time if this is what deed of sales are for.

The land title that was approved and named on my dead grandparents say its 400 sq. meters meaning sakop yung mga kapitbahay.

Now they are all dead with my dad and uncle and all and left with this mess.

Now that the neighbors na masasakupan gusto na nilang bilhin yung area namin but at their price.

Anong masusunod dito? Land titles, deed of sales, why all this descrepancies and surveyors approving papers and all that time na hindi tugma?

The land where the house is standing is around 190 sq. meters. Ka susurvey lang at yan ang lumabas. That the size of that land that I know since i was a kid.

The deed of sales states its 160 sq. meters. Meaning yun lang ang binili ng pera nila at that time if this is what deed of sales are for.

The land title that was approved and named on my dead grandparents say its 400 sq. meters meaning sakop yung mga kapitbahay.

Now that the neighbors na masasakupan gusto na nilang bilhin yung area namin but at their price.

Anong masusunod dito? Land titles, deed of sales, why all this descrepancies and surveyors approving papers and all that time na hindi tugma?

From whom did your parents (i'm assuming that it was your parents who bought the 160 sq.m. property) buy the property?

If your parents bought the property from your grandparents, then you are, as heirs of your parents, assuredly the owners of the 160 sq. meter portion sold out of the 400 sq.m. lot.

The 240 remaining portion is owned by the heirs of your grandparents (your uncles, aunts, and you, as representatives of of your parents).

As for the discrepancy of 30 meters (190 as compared to 160), you could probably claim ownership of the same by prescription (leaving 210 meters; 240 - 30 = 210sq.m.). Hence, only the remaining 210 sq.m. portion would be owned by the heirs of your grandparents (your uncles, aunts, and you, as representatives of of your parents).

As for the neighbors, they cannot insist on their price. Since it is titled land, they could actually be considered squatters on the land. At the risk of getting evicted (as they could be be considered builders in bad faith, depende sa circumstances), i think they should be the ones begging to be allowed to buy, rather than you seemingly being forced to sell the land.

Note: all these is really speculative without knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the sale, the occupation by your neighbors of their portions thereon, the docs, etc. I suggest that you consult a lawyer on these matters (you can go to the nearest IBP chapter or Public Attorney's Office [go to the nearest Bulwagan ng Katarungan for directions] so you get to see a lawyer in the flesh. bring all relevant docs)

1. grave threats - IT DEPENDS

"Art. 282. Grave threats. — Any person who shall threaten another with the infliction upon the person, honor or property of the latter or of his family of any wrong amounting to a crime, shall suffer:

1. The penalty next lower in degree than that prescribed by law for the crime be threatened to commit, if the offender shall have made the threat demanding money or imposing any other condition, even though not unlawful, and said offender shall have attained his purpose. If the offender shall not have attained his purpose, the penalty lower by two degrees shall be imposed.

If the threat be made in writing or through a middleman, the penalty shall be imposed in its maximum period.

2. The penalty of arresto mayor and a fine not exceeding 500 pesos, if the threat shall not have been made subject to a condition."

So it depends on what was the threat.

2. oral defamation- can be arresto mayor or arresto menor

arresto mayor - The duration of the penalty of arresto mayor shall be from one month and one day to six months.

arresto menor - The duration of the penalty of arresto menor shall be from one day to thirty days.

"Art. 358. Slander. — Oral defamation shall be punished by arresto mayor in its maximum period to prision correccional in its minimum period if it is of a serious and insulting nature; otherwise the penalty shall be arresto menor or a fine not exceeding 200 pesos."

3. public scandal - ARRESTO MENOR

"Art. 155. Alarms and scandals. — The penalty of arresto menor or a fine not exceeding P200 pesos shall be imposed upon:

1. Any person who within any town or public place, shall discharge any firearm, rocket, firecracker, or other explosives calculated to cause alarm or danger;

2. Any person who shall instigate or take an active part in any charivari or other disorderly meeting offensive to another or prejudicial to public tranquility;

3. Any person who, while wandering about at night or while engaged in any other nocturnal amusements, shall disturb the public peace; or

4. Any person who, while intoxicated or otherwise, shall cause any disturbance or scandal in public places, provided that the circumstances of the case shall not make the provisions of Article 153 applicable."

4. libel - prision correccional (minimum and medium) - The duration of the penalty of prision correccional shall be from six months and one day to six years.

"Art. 355. Libel means by writings or similar means. — A libel committed by means of writing, printing, lithography, engraving, radio, phonograph, painting, theatrical exhibition, cinematographic exhibition, or any similar means, shall be punished by prision correccional in its minimum and medium periods or a fine ranging from 200 to 6,000 pesos, or both, in addition to the civil action which may be brought by the offended party."

as to moral damages, bahala na lawyer mo mag exaggerate, este, allege.

i think i am being blackmailed po...

the respondent's son is a very good friend of mine...

we had a fight few days back, argued about the cases i'mplanning to pursue against

his father...

he's gambling on our friendship...he wanted to tell me though not directly speaking that i'll have our "bond" back

would i apologized to his father and forget about my plans...

i dont wanna loose him, but i want my revenge...

do you think it's okay would i give in first for the sake of our friendship but pursue my plans in a very sweet and discreet manner?

i need your expert advice po.. thanks so much in advance... :*

Lestart:

I dont know if my reading and understanding of your case is correct but it seems that it goes like this:

1.You inherited a house and lot from your father which property was inherited by him from your paternal grandparents which is a part of the titled 400 sq.m land the latter owned;

2. The house (probably an ancestral house) is standing on a 190 sq.m lot within the 400sq.m lot owned and still titled to your paternal grand parents;

NOw: kindly read the Deed of Sale you cited and answer the following questions

a. Who is the seller and the buyer?

b. what property is being sold?

c. Is it a sale of a portion of the 400 sq.m titles property owned by your paternal grand father?

d. which portion of the 400 sq. m property was surveyed? the 190 sq.m where your anscestral house stands

or another portion of the 400 sq.m land titles to your paternal grandparents?

Surveys never tell lies... not even the surveyor because, any anomaly in the survey will always be discovered if a second or relocation survey is conducted. boundery monuments may be moved and altered but the survey of exact location and bearings and how big the property is in accordance with what is stated in the TCT will not be altered.

Then, read the Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) of the subject land inherited from your paternal grandfather. Read likewise the dorsal portion of the said property if their are encumbrances or liens annotated thereat. What does it says?

Better yet, bring that title and deed of sale to a lawyer you trust and secure a good advise.

During those days, our parents and grand parents do transactions based on trust. The words of person have then greater weight and value.

It could be that the other portion of the said property has already been sold to your neighbors thats why they are there.

inquire about it thoroughly.

At any rate, contracts, like sale contracts of a real property, are consensual. If you are not satisfied with the price offer, then you can refuse to part of your inherited property. The best way always to sell is when you are not obliged or under any pressure to sell, and the best way to buy is when you are not obliged or under pressure to buy.

Lestart, If you are not happy with the buying price then do not sell.

The deed of sale may refer to a portion of the 400sq.m land owned by your paternal grandparents. What ever is contained in that sale that should remain, be followed and be respected. if it says it is 190 sq.m then its should be, if it says only 160 sq.m portion of the 400 sq.m was sold, so be it.

Your question though is quite vague. Lawyers are not soothesayers they are professional legal experts but their legal opinion on a particular legal problem would depend on how exact the facts are being presented.

Some clients deliberately hide truths or maybe they selectively give the facts favourable only to their cause. This is not good, what ever the facts and truths are, they should be laid bare and naked in front of the lawyer. Then and only then will one be able to appreciate a good lawyer's advise.

For all to remember... clients and lawyers alike.

LAWYERS NEVER LIE BUT WITH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN LYING IN BED!!!!! :evil: :zorro: :lol: :blush:

Butsoy

Ok, why do old folks do this.

We inherited a small plot of land and now that we want to sell it

these are the things we found out.

-the deed of sale only states 160 sq. meters

-the plot of land is around 190 sq. meters

-the land title states we own around 400 sq. meters

Why was it approved by the surveyors at that time with all these discrepancies?

Now the neighbors wanna buy it coz they know we cant sell it to anybody kasi magulo at sakop sila sa 400 sq. meters sa land title.

But binabarat naman kami.

Whats gonna happen here?

Anong masusunod dito?

.....thanks in advance.

dUDE:

May be you panicked because you know that what you are doing is wrong, and is already a criminal offense. Mahirap lang dyan biktima ka ng "hulidap". Next time dont let yopur sexual urge be above your reason.. remember the head which carries the brain is always on top of of everything including your DICK (except if your are already lying wherever hehehehehe:D). In such circumstances, next time, first bottonyour clothes (and your girl's too) and everything before you open the window of your car. then ask why you are being apprehended, what is/are the violation/s you comitted. DO NOT GO OUT OF YOUR CAR RIGHT AWAY. then request that you be allowed to call a lawyer. REMEMBER DO NOT PANICK. Be calm and warn the police officers in a nice language not to open your car or touch anything before your lawyer comes.

Otherwise.. Tama sila....may kotse ka dapat may pangasolina ka... may girl friend ka dapat may pambayad ka sa motel, hotel or may private room ka na magagamit mo...Hirap sa Car mag DO kasi na bu bwisit din ang CAR.. tamo and knock on wood...kadalasan ng nababangga na car yung ginagamit sa katarantaduhan, kalaswaan at kung anu anunu pang kahayupan.... hehehehehe.. ang sasakyan ay sasakyan hindi motel... hehehehe... :evil:

Be a good boy nalang MYPP.... lam mo yun?

Butsoy

dude,

advice lang. you are guilty of grave scandal. heavily tinted or not. as long as your car is in a public place. the fact that you are doing something nasty that time makes it a criminal act. A CAR IS NOT A ROOM.

as for the cops. well, tama ka, they got you there. but consider it as "damage control". me kasalanan ka eh! mabuti sana kung wala.

are you willing to go that far in filing a case against them because they caught you in a compromising position? do you want the cops to tell the whole world what they say (plus exagerration, of course)? its your call parekoy.

but if you want to get back at them, you may want to file an administrative complaint against them with the NAPOLCOM.

moral lesson, it is still more practical to get a room.

What's the average lifespan of a hardisk??? 16 months old palang hd ko eh....

mga 2-4 years. depende sa gamit. kung maingat ka pwedeng more than the est time.

ok n bro. i got a cooling fan sa pc express then tinry ko. ok pa naman yung boar kaso burned out n yung proc. anyway, thanks sa lahat. mabuhay kayo! :cool:

yer welcome bro. :thumbsupsmiley: