Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

mga bro tulong naman lage may ads na lumalabas pagnenet ako meron na ko stopzilla pero lumalabas pa din lalo na yung zango ba yun lage lumalabas...pati mga ads panu kaya gagawin ko? help naman

You have adware/spyware in your system. You might want to download anti-spyware programs like Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy to get rid of those popups on your screen. Also, if you've downloaded third party toolbars for your browser, you might also try uninstalling those.

thanks pards, parehong pc 133 eh. bale ganito , dati 128 + 128 mg ung nsa memory module ko, then bumili ako ng pc 133 256mg. nag try ako ng ibat ibang variations, try ko din ung solo 256, kaso ang basa ng pc 240mb lang :cry: pag pinagsama ko 256 + 128,  240 mb pa rin. anyway. thnx a lot...

You most probably have onboard video and it's sharing 16mb from your memory.

I just bought a SEAGATE 160 MB ATA drive...

how do you suggest I partition it?

you see, i partitioned it 20, 40, 40, 40 & 20

putting programs in the 1st 20, dox in 1st 40, pics in 2nd 40, videos in next 40 and music in last 20, but realized magulo pala sa saving...

what you think?  hmmmm...

any expert advise?

This is just me, but I only partition my drives into two segments: drive C is where I put my OS and install all my software and drive D is where I save all my documents/files. I just arrange my documents into their own folders so that they're better organized. But, again, that's just me. Others may have their own way of partitioning.

report nya sa HRD nya yun. file a proper complaint. save the text messages and use it as evidence.

and if she is really into getting back at her boss, a criminal action can be instituted against him.

nta2kot namn sya bka blikn sya ng boss nya.....mwaln sya ng work......eh mhirap mghanp ng work ngaun....and she's 30+ already.......

This is just me, but I only partition my drives into two segments: drive C is where I put my OS and install all my software and drive D is where I save all my documents/files. I just arrange my documents into their own folders so that they're better organized. But, again, that's just me. Others may have their own way of partitioning.

I agree that seems to make sense, problem is, windows and office default saving saves to where the os is, so no partition would seem logical,

my tech at the office says that the reason people generally make several partitions is so that the more frequently accessed programs and documents would only make "gasgas" that area of the HDD where they are partitioned, so in the event of damage, the other partitions would still be ok...

don't know if that makes much sense or is worth the effort, in any case I'm inclined to re-format and un partition the HDD then...

next question, regarding a previous post: do I risk damaging the HDD if I re-format & unpartition it again?

I'm kinda surprised by the posts some of you write wherein you seem to have a lot of casualties with your HDDs...

Edited by ElRey
I agree that seems to make sense, problem is, windows and office default saving saves to where the os is, so no partition would seem logical,

my tech at the office says that the reason people generally make several partitions is so that the more frequently accessed programs and documents would only make "gasgas" that area of the HDD where they are partitioned, so in the event of damage, the other partitions would still be ok...

don't know if that makes much sense or is worth the effort, in any case I'm inclined to re-format and un partition the HDD then...

next question, regarding a previous post:  do I risk damaging the HDD if I re-format & unpartition it again?

I'm kinda surprised by the posts some of you write wherein you seem to have a lot of casualties with your HDDs...

PARAGRAPH 1:

You're probably referring to "My Documents" (where files are usually saved) being in drive C as well, am I correct? What I do is I right click on "My Documents" then click on "properties" and then click on "move" then click on "My Computer" then select "Drive D" (assuming you've partitioned your HDD into two) then click on "OK". This way, when you save to "My Documents" it automatically saves to Drive D and not Drive C (where the OS is). The logic behind this is so that when you have to reformat your drive C, all your files are still safe in drive D. Just make sure you remove any password protection, otherwise you won't be able to access those files ever again in the event you reformat drive C and don't disable your password/s. I hope I made sense, hehehe...

PARAGRAPH 4:

I have partitioned, repartitioned, unpartitioned, formatted and reformatted my drive so many times and yet it's as stable as ever. I regularly check the condition of my drives using Maxtor's utilities and it shows no sign of breaking down anytime soon. It probably depends on what brand of drive you're using. I have had a lot of bad experiences with Seagate breaking down regularly so I wouldn't recommend doing extreme acrobatics with it.

nta2kot namn sya bka blikn sya ng boss nya.....mwaln sya ng work......eh mhirap mghanp ng work ngaun....and she's 30+ already.......

that is the reason why she has to collect evidence. to make sure that she can pin her boss.

kung matatangal sya dahil sa pagreklamo, she can file an action for damages, and possibly criminal action sa mga involved.

lahat naman ng yan ay palakasan ng loob. the risk of retaliation is always there. so its up to her whether she can live up with what her boss is doing to her, or fight for what is right.

next question, regarding a previous post:  do I risk damaging the HDD if I re-format & unpartition it again?

The most common form of HDD damage is caused by the read/write head failing. If this happens, it doesn't matter how many partitions you have, they'll all be inaccessible because the read/write head isn't working.

read/write head failures can be caused by many things; normal wear and tear, heat, vibrations, high impact shock. To prolong life, best to keep the HDDs cool by installing a fan in front of them (the more expensive cases have these). As we all know, metal expands with heat. As the HDD gets hotter, the read/write head's metal mechanisms expand just a little, sometimes enough to cause a failure and crash.

1.) You can always override default windows settings to install or save files on another partition.

2.) Your tech is wrong in this case. The reason multiple partitions are useful are because when Windows crashes, you can always reformat easily without thinking of data being lost since the data is already on a separate partition. Multiple partitions cannot save you from head crashes since, when it reads the data on the other partition, it will scratch that surface as well.

3.) If your setup is stable, I suggest that you stick with what you have. Next time you reformat though, is another matter entirely.

4.) No. HDs of today are extremely resilient and can only fail after extremely long periods of read/write operations.

:headsetsmiley:

oh thats why...

i dont trust iso or any image files from torrents....

its either corrupted or virus embeded

You should find yourself a more reliable tracker. :headsetsmiley:

regarding Seagate... my 80G-ST380011A has not failed me yet...

it has been 2 years since this pc was bought, still its working as it should..

BTW.. this PC is running 24x7,it has an APC-BackUPS which is set to hibernate the PC when there is power-failure...I had only 2 long periods of shut-downs for the last 2 years, it was when I had my vacation..although I sometimes reboot (software updates) but shutting it down after work is never practiced.. hehehe.. naka-seed mode kasi..

question guys....kung nagdownload bko sa torrent ng isang dvd video...ung may golder na audio_ts and video_ts...kung gawin ko lng ba data dvd ok na sya?..dvd movie na sya na magplay ung intro and main menu?...

Di ako sure, try mo

Pero eto sure na gagana,

Heres what you do

Go to Nero burning ROM 6.0

Tas piliin mo New-> dvd video

Tas Select mo ung folder kung san mo dinownload ung Dvd video (the folder with the VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS )

Then, select mo ung VIDEO TS sa right side dun sa file explorer window ng Nero tas drag mo sa VIDEO_TS sa left side ung walang laman. Hayaan mo ung AUDIO_TS

Tas burn mo na.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Gagana na yan.

TIP: burn only with 4x or lesser , 2x mas maganda

Kasi pangit ung labas pag mabilis,trust me tried ot burn using 4x tas nauuna minsan ung audio sa video pangit :lol:

Edited by kUrTsKY

Guys, Pls Help

I have a problem regarding my printer

Its an Epson C45 stylus

Kanina, as I was printing, napansin ko nag ingay ung printer tas sinilip ko ung papel na madami naipit sa lobo tas sa taranta ko I turned off the printer right away tas I pulled the paper out para di na magka problema pa.

Things got worse,

When I tried to print again, I got pinkish color sa mga printouts ko

Tas sobrang labo may pagka violet pinkish.

Pag silip ko sa loob ng printer eh nag leak at may ink na tumulo sa may railing, ung harap mismo ng stylus head.

Pa service ko nalang kaya? May warranty panaman.

Masisira ba ung ink nito?

Kasi kung ganun, I dont want to replace the ink kasi kaka palit ko lang nito

Pls help thanks!

Mga brother, patulong naman.

Nag rip ako ng DVD using a dvd ripper.

Ni rip ko sya as DOV and .dat for vcd.

Maganda ang quality ng movie pero walang audio.

Palaging ganon ang problema, ano ba ang kelangang gawin sito?

May mali ba akong process or kulang ako sa process ng pag ririp?

Thanks. ASAP sana ang sagot na kailangan ko!

Maraming salamat!

The most common form of HDD damage is caused by the read/write head failing. If this happens, it doesn't matter how many partitions you have, they'll all be inaccessible because the read/write head isn't working.

read/write head failures can be caused by many things; normal wear and tear, heat, vibrations, high impact shock. To prolong life, best to keep the HDDs cool by installing a fan in front of them (the more expensive cases have these). As we all know, metal expands with heat. As the HDD gets hotter, the read/write head's metal mechanisms expand just a little, sometimes enough to cause a failure and crash.

screw it!

i mean, really, screwing the hdd properly (using all 4 screws) to the chassis helps a lot in keeping it cool. :cool:

even the most jurassic of casings are designed in such a way that the chassis itself acts as the hdd's heatsink. a lot of techs overlook this simple step for one reason or another. but they should all just screw it! :evil:

Maraming salamat!

Ganun din sakin dude, minsan Xvid to VCD or DVD

Re encode mo uli tas meorn nang sound minsan sakin ganun Eh minsan namna sira ung bin/cue file

Re encode mo uli o rip mo uli gaganda na un

Mga dude pls help me naman Im trying to print out a DVD cover like ung kasama pag bumili ka ng pirated DVD, the one with front,back and the middle spine label

I have some empty blank dvd cases ung black

But everytime I make one using nero coverdesigner, I can make a good VCD cover no problem pati size

But, when I make using DVD profile, either maliit or malake

Can anyone pls guide me? Specific size etc.

Or should I use some other software?

Thanks

Need to make some covers for my other DVD;s here nawala eh TY

Maraming salamat!

refer to doom9